Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) (87441 Views)

Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by pat077: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
The flood should leave the house and take the man away
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fix the infrastructure, they won't grin
Enjoy your flooded mansion ........Hedonist grin
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Good news
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Believe me nobody stays in that house

It doesn't matter, good money was spent on the house and the furnitures plus the car or whatever property is in the house.. and right now, they're all in ruins. That's where the joy is

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by zoedew: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
shameless leaders and politicians who are quietly hoping the protests will pass and they can resume misgovernance
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Zeezy81:
Deltans wake up
Ordinary deputy speaker o
I am silent
lol, the house loud
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Deputy Speaker of state house be like Russian oligarchy house
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
you think he cares these people waste our money on lavish things he would either go to his other mansion in dubai or abuja or london or usa like i said its time to get rid of these people
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Hedonisco: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Akiliogidi:

Bros his village & LGA is a flood prone LGA.

Knowing that is the more reason why he should have made provisions to avoid this sort of occurrence when designing the house. I'm not sure the very best engineering expertise in the world is required to achieve that.

Problem is that most of us Nigerians who stumble on money are terrible money miss roads.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nairakris: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Water no get enemy grin
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by jerry1234567890(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sign of doom to all bad politician
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
cassidy1996:
so many houses like this around asaba g.r.a , dey just build it nobody leaves der.

Some houses are built to house their shrines

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
ordinary deputy speaker house shocked
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Floods too are protesting............. cheesy
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
The rich also cry.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
nedekid:

Sorry jare. This flood is too much. Haba.
What area is this?
Ahoada, rivers state

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by pacificom: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
You cannot use tearful money buy laughter.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Another good news this weekend
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by alllivesmatter(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Congratulations Sir. That's how it should be
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by atimadesign(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
But wait ooo... This rain wicket ooo... Nah rain water be like river Niger like this?
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by VanDan007: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
cassidy1996:
so many houses like this around asaba g.r.a , dey just build it nobody leaves der.

You need Ben Ayade house in Calabar���
You fit mad

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Wize1: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2020
Akiliogidi:

How? He was already a rich kid before venturing into politics

So why did he venture into politics then? Oh it was just a mere coincidence he started building massive mansions and acquiring latest rolls Royce after joining politics? A state that receives the largest monthly allocation, yet no single infrastructural development and the classless rogues called politicians are springing up wasteful mansions in flooded areas and can’t even build drainages. Yet you are their mouth piece as you seem to know for sure he came to spend his so called personal wealth for Deltans as a rich Santa clause that he is. Continue defending and licking the balls of rogues who are stealing the destiny of your unborn kids. Una eye go clear.

6 Likes

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:
Very good news for the weekend...

If they had done the necessary things to divert the erosion when he was in power, his house shouldn't have been flooded
when the River Niger have overflown it banks?
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2020
atimadesign:
But wait ooo... This rain wicket ooo... Nah rain water be like river Niger like this?
that is not rain water. almost every community closed to the river Niger is currently flooded in Delta State. the River Niger have overflown it banks in most places.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2020
ican2020:
Deputy speaker's mansion beautiful, this is how they are milking Delta dry.

Wicked souls
that man was already Rich before joining politics.
when I say rich, I mean very rich.

He is actually one of the best politician around.

I know how he single handedly bought poles to connect light to rural communities in his LGA long before joining politics.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by femifemi1(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Hold your peace, says habba Father, and I shall fight for you.

What would it cost these politicians to make Nigeria better than Amelika....abi na America?

I salute Naija politicians, the kind mind they get no be small, they can steal anything, as long as it looks like Kudi, Ego or Owo. It's like a kind of regenerated DNA.
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by uvie66: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:

If they had done the necessary things to divert the erosion when he was in power, his house shouldn't have been flooded
I concur, oga use the same road as the common Man
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Amazing news. I hope the flood affected the foundation. Thieves
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by uvie66: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Akiliogidi:

How? He was already a rich kid before venturing into politics
rich from doing what.. the guy is only 40,, and has been in politics for some time.

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by uvie66: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2020
justosee:

that man was already Rich before joining politics.
when I say rich, I mean very rich.

He is actually one of the best politician around.

I know how he single handedly bought poles to connect light to rural communities in his LGA long before joining politics.
Oya enlighten us so what was he doing before entering politics, because he is only 40

1 Like

Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 12:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Made my day
Re: Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:58am On Oct 18, 2020
helinues:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.