Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

#ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests (22860 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Lagos BRT Operator Plans Upward Review Of Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Gerrard59(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
angry

As from Monday, anyone still protesting against the disbanded SARS should be arrested and locked up.

Nonsense

You should be ashamed of yourself. Riff-raff on less than $80 per month.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by lonlytroy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
dadavivo:
Tinubu can't even come out to tell Nigerians what to do next. But he can make a short video on how not to vote for Obaseki

No mind the power drunk simp
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
angry

As from Monday, anyone still protesting against the disbanded SARS should be arrested and locked up.

Nonsense
Ko ni ye yin sir

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by helinues: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pavillon:

Ko ni ye yin sir

I wish you the same my brother with full heart
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Elder0001:

As from Monday any idiot still protesting #EndSARS should not only be arrested but brutally flogged because these folks don't want to come back to their senses. They are grounding economic activities and human/vehicular movement in the name of protest.

Useless miscreants! Infact the army should shoot them on sight.

Koni dafun yi Sir

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

I wish you the same my brother with full heart
Cos if you are not heartless and wicked like buhari, haven't you been reading of the killing... Locking down the country for a whole month, demanding for total Cleansing should be the priority.

You are heartless like your president.
Bleep off man

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by helinues: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pavillon:

Cos if you are not heartless and wicked like buhari, haven't you been reading of the killing... Locking down the country for a whole month, demanding for total Cleansing should be the priority.

You are heartless like your president.
Bleep off man

Yhen Yhen Yhen

And you applied super glue to yours eyes to the extent of not seeing me supporting #ENDSARS campaign when it was necessary?

Shame
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
We are not demanding buhari to step down, we are fighting for just right to live in peace while we hustle for our basic amenities.. Some bastards are praying the protesters should be locked up.. I don't know you guys oo, but i pray your family experience what these youths whose life have been truncated experience. Foolish and useless bastards

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen

And you applied super glue to yours eyes to the extent of not seeing me supporting #ENDSARS campaign when it was necessary?

Shame

Bleep you man,
When is it necessary if not now.. Has the demand been met.
Oh it has been disbanded, so we should stand down..

What the Bleep is wrong with this man.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by merieam16(f): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
lomprico:
but you guys can convey armed thugs and hooligans without qualms.

nonsense.
Lolzz
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by helinues: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pavillon:

Bleep you man,
When is it necessary if not now.. Has the demand been met.
Oh it has been disbanded, so we should stand down..

What the Bleep is wrong with this man.

Firstly look inside the mirror and see if I am the one appearing..

The army and soldiers are ready for any nonentity to protest on Monday..
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

Firstly look inside the mirror and see if I am the one appearing..

The army and soldiers are ready for any nonentity to protest on Monday..

OK,
I think you were complaining about the road been blocked, at least you were still going out.

I swear they will shut down everything.

Useless and heartless fellow.

People have died unnecessarily, family thrown into everlasting sorrow... Just ending and demanding justice for those concerned, you are grumbling.

I've said it, you will experience in real life what police brutality means

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by helinues: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pavillon:

OK,
I think you were complaining about the road been blocked, at least you were still going out.

I swear they will shut down everything.

Useless and heartless fellow.

People have died unnecessarily, family thrown into everlasting sorrow... Just ending and demanding justice for those concerned, you are grumbling.

I've said it, you will experience in real life what police brutality means

Monday is almost here... No RIP for any nonentities
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Pavillon: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

Monday is almost here... No RIP for any nonentities

Sir, you won't die oo but I swear you will live to tell the story... Don't worry.

I wish you well

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by helinues: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pavillon:

Sir, you won't die oo but I swear you will live to tell the story... Don't worry.

I wish you well

We are saying the same thing so leave long story...

Any unnecessary protest from Monday shall be dealt with
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Emoney07: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
angry

Nonsense

Exactly grin
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by kutashi: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

Honestly.
A country where nothing works.
A nation with deaf greedy leaders.

[s][/s]
It seems you're enemy of 'tje' state!
Highlight the bomb? Lazy 'yoot' grin
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by tot(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
kutashi:

It seems you're enemy of 'tje' state!
Highlight the bomb? Lazy 'yoot' grin

Heya, it's still paining you. I've got no time for illiterates.
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by kutashi: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
tot:

Heya, it's still paining you. I've got no time for illiterates.

Omowe! Pain The illiterates in your family right?
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by tot(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
[s]
kutashi:

Omowe! Pain The illiterates in your family right?
[/s]
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Butoneday2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
dadavivo:
Tinubu can't even come out to tell Nigerians what to do next. But he can make a short video on how not to vote for Obaseki
Imagine
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by MsAllison(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:

I can never quote you just cos my life doesn't revolve around you..

You are nobody and will continue to be .

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by hegelian: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
angry

Nonsense

very useless boy you are.. when they sit down and watch BBNaija u called them name, when they refuse to talk about your useless leaders you said they deserve the kind of leaders they get and now that they speak and refuse to back down you are calling for their destruction...dont worry what everyone have faced in this shithole from the hand of police and the country uselessness shall be your portion and that of your generation coming...oloriburuku omoale jatijati..oya report me and have me banned again oloriburuku, all you know is to asslick politician cos you crumbs from under their feet

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by Sikfeel: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
helinues:
angry

Nonsense
if u don't have anything to say.... learn to respect ur age, edyat

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by chatinent: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by OmoBaale1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
dadavivo:
E'NO GO BETA FOR DAT OLD FOOL CALL TINUBU
Re: #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests by olanrewaju93375: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
: As from Monday, anyone still protesting against the disbanded SARS should be arrested and locked up.NonsenseKo ni ye yin sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In Germany Fires Guard Over Sex-For-Passport Scandal / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery / Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.