Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (46173 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by Kayharry(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by athaboi(f): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bighead9:

No crises will break out. But if it does, may it consume you alone.
now I know I'm quoting a dummy... replying you was a mistake bye
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by FriendNG: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nchenches:
Gov Oyetola goofed when he said president has directed governors to probe SARS doings.

Who did not know that President established SARS for intimidation of people, especially in the south, to enable president carry out his ethnoreligious agenda in Nigeria?

Buhari didn't established SARS. Come up with another lies.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by tunday2020(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2020
athaboi:
Buhari don't know what is knocking at his door, he thinks that something like this is a joke! Instead of him to act fast he's there calling himself his Excellency...I pity the old man bcoz he maybe the president to supervise the deadly end of Nigeria
Oshogbo is burning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggjVoJ3WhO4
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by yetty247(f): 5:13am On Oct 18, 2020
u ppl should stop carrying fake new

I was close to where everything happened

The gov returned from a trip and came directly to the protest ground to address the people. while he talking, some guys shouted soro soke wèrè and the man entered the car and asked the driver to move

They started throwing stone, Cutlass at him

This same people vandalized shops, set fire, went to the mall and stole people properties (people that also wants to Endsars)

I heard police killed 2 people sha

Last last we are all doing ourselves
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by crossfire(m): 5:21am On Oct 18, 2020
This is serious
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by Myself2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Who is Oyetola again ? Is he the one governing on a stolen mandate to be governor ?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is wrong, those involved should be arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.