Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. (2630 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / That Awkward Moment When You Wish That Babe Didn't Have A Face / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2011
Its night here where i am. I don't know abt where u are bt if it night where u are, while not wish that special person(s) a good night and sweet dreams. Im wishin my family and all my friends a good nice rest n sweet dreams. Gud nite.
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by MrCork17: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Its night here where i am. I don't know abt where u are bt if it night where u are, while not wish that special person(s) a good night and sweet dreams. Im wishin my family and all my friends a good nice rest n sweet dreams. Gud nite.

night? are you in prison? undecided (no oofeinse)
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by 197(f): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2011
wish my beloved family a happy nite rest,

My best friend

Mzdarkskin ( wife ) and all my good friends here on nairaland except tpiah of course undecided
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

night? are you in prison? undecided (no oofeinse)
Bros prick, ur question funny o. Is lik askin me if im a man. Im in prison in short all of inside Nigeria dey 4 prison except u are outside 9ja.
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Very good advice that the cranky folk on this site should follow cool
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 1:02am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

*Suprised she's still awake* Do i wish u goodnite now or later?
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2011
Later. I no dey 9ja.
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by 197(f): 1:10am On Mar 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2011
quote author=ogugua88 link=topic=618825.msg7867155#msg7867155 date=1299542627]
Later. I no dey 9ja.
[quote][/quote]Okay, where are u? Afganistan? (naa ofense)
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2011
Na quote be dat? lmao

Some place where the sun is still out cool
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Na quote be dat? lmao

Some place where the sun is still out cool
No mind me jor. Na dis sleep wey i dey fight with want disgrace me. I want 2 cheat nature. Some place where d sun is stil out? Where could that be?
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Ekpoma1:

No mind me jor. Na dis sleep wey i dey fight with want disgrace me. I want 2 cheat nature. Some place where d sun is stil out? Where could that be?

Lol I no know o. Write the time down and go sleep. Tomorrow you go look at world map and time zones. Sweet dreams!
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by 197(f): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Indian man!! shes in india  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by Ekpoma1: 1:44am On Mar 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol I no know o. Write the time down and go sleep. Tomorrow you go look at world map and time zones. Sweet dreams!
Okay i still get 30mins 2 fight dis sleep b4 he finally knock me dwn. I go do just that. Sweet dreams 2 u in advance.
190::

Indian man!! shes in india  cheesy  cheesy
She's not. Want would she go there 2 do when she s nt a native doctor.
Re: Wish That Special Person(s) A Good Night And Sweet Dreams. by ShyOne(f): 1:58am On Mar 08, 2011
babe

i love you, miss you

see you on Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

Black Women Who Say White Men Are Better (video) / Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? / Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.