Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please Read And Advice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read And Advice. (3175 Views)

My Story As A Surrogate Mother And Advice Needed / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

No,

Just go away.

I won't gaskiya grin
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I have a friend, she was introduced to a guy by her cousin, they both hit it off the very first time they talked on phone, according to her, seeing his picture made her fall the more, same with him, but there was a clause, this guy said he is a weird and complicated guy, he doesnt call, text or chat, yet he calls and chat with her, she tried to end/stop talking to him several times because of it, he refused, in fact he pushed for them to see several times, she refused cos she doesn't really like the connection thingy, to the extent that the guy became discouraged and didn't want to see her anymore, after much convincing, they finally get to see, the feelings they both had for each other never changed,

All of a sudden he changed, this is a guy that first professed love to her, tells her she has no other choice but to stay with him, always tell her she should hold on to him, he suddenly stopped calling, chating on whatsapp, she was always the one calling and chating up, she said she knew something was wrong, pressed him to talk about it several until he finally did, he said it was work issue, that she isn't his priority right now, but he still loves and respect her, and doesnt want anything to happen to what they have together, yet he refused to change,

She had to take the bull by the horn one day, she asked him if he will like her to move on from him, he didn't reply, she persisted, until he finally said, she is the one getting things wrong, that's when she realised that he really doesnt want a relationship with her, she had to delete his number from her phone and whatsapp, but didn't block him, it's been one week since then, she secretly wants him to reach out cos she really misses him terribly, to the extent that she came crying to my place this evening to tell me all these, and majorly because she doesn't know his number off hand so she can call him or text,

Some guys are low key emotionally manipulative, why collect the number of someone that wants a relationship that'll lead to the altar, then toil with her feelings?

P.s They never had sex because he didn't want a sexual relationship, in fact he insisted on it

Move on, when a man is interested you will know. Why settle with such when she can have someone that is equally interested in her. Also is your friend too much work ? If she is too much to deal with, then I agree with the guy. No man has time to jump through hoops for a relationship
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
On a final note, guys should learn from this reality. There is POWER in playing the ignore mode in a relationship with women, but you gat to be calculative. It makes them fall deeper. The Truth has been told. STOP THE ASSLICKING.

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Move on, when a man is interested you will know. Why settle with such when she can have someone that is equally interested in her. Also is your friend too much work ? If she is too much to deal with, then I agree with the guy. No man has time to jump through hoops for a relationship

It is the guy actually, he is too much self absorbed, she said he likes to hear himself talk a lot, like if they're on a call, 90% conversations is coming from him, she always listens and input where necessary, she is a free and outgoing type, but reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:
On a final note, guys should learn from this reality. There is POWER in playing the ignore mode in a relationship with women, but you gat to be calculative. It makes them fall deeper. The Truth has been told. STOP THE ASSLICKING.

You do know that not all ladies have the time and energy for shits like that, some will move on with a click, they don't care, guys like that actually need some growing up to do, it is an immature trait.

3 Likes

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

I won't gaskiya grin

Dan iska.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You do know that not all ladies have the time and energy for shits like that, some will move on with a click, they don't care, guys like that actually need some growing up to do, it is an immature trait.

grin I know very well that was why my advice included, "but you gat to be calculative"

WORDWORLD:

By the way, it is not an immature trait not at all. The truth is relationship is a game and one of the codes in unlocking a deeper affection is that advice up there. It works very well for ladies too who know how to Play the game. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

It is the guy actually, he is too much self absorbed, she said he likes to hear himself talk a lot, like if they're on a call, 90% conversations is coming from him, she always listens and input where necessary, she is a free and outgoing type, but reserved.

Then she should free the guy, else she will just be dating herself. I used to be the type not to call alot, but you know when you meet someone that is matured and hard working and good traits , I had to change to show I am vested in the relationship. She should move on
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin I know very well that was why my advice included, "but you gat to be calculative"

By the way, it is not an immature trait not at all. The truth is relationship is a game and one of the codes in unlocking a deeper affection is that advice up there. It works very well for ladies too who know how to Play the game. Trust me.

Works for hookups not serious relationship, there is someone better than you that is acting right, a reasonable smart person will move on, no time for games.
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Hathor5(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Who told you guys to lick ass in the first place? I really need to know.

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
pcguru1:

Then she should free the guy, else she will just be dating herself. I used to be the type not to call alot, but you know when you meet someone that is matured and hard working and good traits , I had to change to show I am vested in the relationship. She should move on

Ok thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Play the game? At what age? Is there a goal post or score line? To what end?

2 Likes

Re: Please Read And Advice. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I have a friend, she was introduced to a guy by her cousin, they both hit it off the very first time they talked on phone, according to her, seeing his picture made her fall the more, same with him, but there was a clause, this guy said he is a weird and complicated guy, he doesnt call, text or chat, yet he calls and chat with her, she tried to end/stop talking to him several times because of it, he refused, in fact he pushed for them to see several times, she refused cos she doesn't really like the connection thingy, to the extent that the guy became discouraged and didn't want to see her anymore, after much convincing, they finally get to see, the feelings they both had for each other never changed,

All of a sudden he changed, this is a guy that first professed love to her, tells her she has no other choice but to stay with him, always tell her she should hold on to him, he suddenly stopped calling, chating on whatsapp, she was always the one calling and chating up, she said she knew something was wrong, pressed him to talk about it several until he finally did, he said it was work issue, that she isn't his priority right now, but he still loves and respect her, and doesnt want anything to happen to what they have together, yet he refused to change,

She had to take the bull by the horn one day, she asked him if he will like her to move on from him, he didn't reply, she persisted, until he finally said, she is the one getting things wrong, that's when she realised that he really doesnt want a relationship with her, she had to delete his number from her phone and whatsapp, but didn't block him, it's been one week since then, she secretly wants him to reach out cos she really misses him terribly, to the extent that she came crying to my place this evening to tell me all these, and majorly because she doesn't know his number off hand so she can call him or text,

Some guys are low key emotionally manipulative, why collect the number of someone that wants a relationship that'll lead to the altar, then toil with her feelings?

P.s They never had sex because he didn't want a sexual relationship, in fact he insisted on it
This is your story but I'll pretend and act like it's someone else's.
Anyways, when someone pushes you away, I think the best thing to do is let them be. I really get disappointed when people can't detach themselves from people who obviously aren't interested in them. Stop secretly longing for anyone to reach out and move on with your life, is it so difficult to do so?
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
pcguru1:

Works for hookups not serious relationship, there is someone better than you that is acting right, a reasonable smart person will move on, no time for games.

Oh you mean she is being unreasonable for not moving on grin.

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is of little love." E.Fromm (Hathor5's personal text on her profile)

Relationship is a game, those who take it way serious end up broken. It is part of the game to move on if her calculation concludes so. But alas the bolded below

Biglittlelois:

Is a reality that can't be denied. It works even better in marriage calculatively for greater bonding when circumstance demands so.
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Play the game? At what age? Is there a goal post or score line? To what end?

angry Eyah i understand the out cry.
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2020
WORDWORLD:

angry Eyah i understand the out cry.

Unwell.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Hathor5:

[b]Who told you guys to lick ass in the first place? [/b]I really need to know.

Thank you o. grin Guys are beginning to learn from their past mistakes. grin.
Re: Please Read And Advice. by descarado: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Don't be clingy.
Move on.

Ladies should know when to quit. He wanted a relationship but changed his mind. Save yourself the disgrace and move on. Haba!

U continue, tomorrow we read stories that touch. How he is a wicked guy bla bla bla but the signs has been there from day one that it was a bad decision on his part by encouraging you to go out with him and as he isn't getting the feeling to sustain it, he is stylishly telling you to use your sense and move.

I tell you, when you meet the right guy, even if he is in sick bed, you will always be in his mind. He is even a good guy by not looking for what's under your skirt but don't let that confuse you.
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Hathor5(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Thank you o. grin Guys are beginning to learn from their past mistakes. grin.

You haven't answered my question though so let me ask again: Who told you guys to lick ass in the first place?
Re: Please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Hathor5:

You haven't answered my question though so let me ask again: Who told you guys to lick ass in the first place?

Hathor5 told them to lick ass in the first place grin

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Advice. by Olibboy: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:

the guy need to work and put food on the table. if the girl can't wait let her find another man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Outside Wedlock? / Why Do Many Nigerians Develop Accents Few Months After Leaving Nigeria? / What Can I Do To My Stomack After Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.