Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police (63962 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by Coronavirus1: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2020
I Love my Edo people see crowd
Government is afraid now.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Think straight for once. Is anybody sponsoring the peaceful #EndSARS protest?
This protest may actually lead to Nigeria's reform in the long run, which is a positive development.
Cheers and Happy Sunday.

post=95045403:
Awwn.. so colourful. Nigeria will be great.

My only fear is those white fuckkers could hijack this protest and see it as an opportunity to further destabilize Nigeria. Like they did the middle east and even Libya.

Mind you once Nigeria falls Africa falls.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by BruncleZuma: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by TedLawrence(f): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Did you know?
According to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.

The Nigeria Govt knows this.
Many young people don’t know it.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS protests MUST GO ON.

Tell others.

Incase you don't know
Press harder
Soro S'oke
✊���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by proclinician: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2020
NAIRAVIN:
DONT EVER BUY ANY CAR IN NIGERIA UNLESS YOU CHECK THE HISTORY.NAIRAVIN WARNS
Nairavin.com is an indigenous company that has helped many people in Nigeria to avoid buying bad car. Why should you be deceived with the body of a car when you don't even know the secret of what the car dealer has packaged for you? Do you know that 75% of car on Nigeria road is costimeticaly repackaged and sold for a very high amount? Do you know most car the car dealers are selling don't even have airbags? Do you also know that most car that is been sold in Nigeria have flood history? Why do you think you will enjoy a car with a very high mileage? Anytime you are going to any car dealer to check any car ask for the VIN Number or Chassis number then you will be shocked by the reaction of the dealer. A VIN number(Vehicle Identification Number) is a unique number attached with one car in the whole world. Any car that doesn't have a VIN number is a wrong car to buy. A car can't have two VINs. It like BVN number. Anytime you are buying any car and you ask the car dealer or the auctioneer for the VIN and they refused to disclosed it for you please leave immediately because what they are trying to sell for you is a bad car.
Please the reasons why you need a VIN check is for you to know if the car has the followings
1.To know if the Airbag is intact or deflated
2.To know if the car has a very Sound engine or the engine has been rebuilt.
3.To know if the mileage/odometer is accurate or compromised or tampered with.
4.To know of the Air-conditions is working well or not.
5.To help you identify if the car is a clean title, salvage title or flood title.
6.To know the number of people that have used the car before it was imported to Nigeria.

BELOW IS HOW IT WORKS
1.Log on to www.NairaVin.com
2.Sign up and create an account for yourself with a valid email.
3.Activate your account through the valid email.
4.Fund your account and get a recharge card of N500 instantly.
5.If you don't have an account send us the VIN and make payment to our bank and we will send you the report immediately and send airtime to the phone number you use to subscribe.

Whatsapp

Vin is how much
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by loadedvibes: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Get my point sir.. I agree with the protest.. but then I'm not ignorant of the machineries of the colonial masters
luluosas:
Think straight for once. Is anybody sponsoring the peaceful #EndSARS protest?
This protest may actually lead to Nigeria's reform in the long run, which is a positive development.
Cheers and Happy Sunday.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by AbuAeesha: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
post=95045403:

My only fear is those white fuckkers could hijack this protest and see it as an opportunity to further destabilize Nigeria. Like they did the middle east and even Libya.

Africa won't fall at all.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by Onogiede(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
my great Edo state always leads while others follows.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by midehi2(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Sonnobax15:
why you Cor dey laugh for wetin that idiot type na ?
Na u be the idiot grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by blueAgent(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2020
NWO.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by nameo: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Dididrumz:
Kudos guys.

Don't just say kudos, Bros. I hope you have gone to one of these protests?

Be committed!!!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by PaulH07: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2020
post=95045403:

Yinmu, other African countries have since left Nigeria behind. Should Nigeria fall, she's on her own...it's no wonder people are emigrating massively out of her, she's not even a country in the 1st place...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by PaulH07: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Protesters hold candle light vigil for people killed in Benin city by police violence.
Ugbowo Lagos road.

Uniben main gate to be precise
Tomorrow we are locking here again
Then on Monday we locking the whole of Edo state

Market women in Edo state are joining on Monday

Of a truth Edo no be Lagos...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by mentored: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=cynthia9 post=95044118]Protesters hold candle light vigil for people killed in Benin city by police violence.
Ugbowo Lagos road.

Market women in Edo state are joining on Monday [/

The Bishop has declared that all WINNERS provinces should be open for all Services.

Let's inform our people to turn back to their various Provinces and attend Service.

Limits are Broken.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by joinnow: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2020
The momentum
Should enter overdrive joor
Make our leaders sit up
They have been sitting down for so long
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by oxiide22(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
midehi2:
cheesy
hey is that one your tits?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by midehi2(f): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2020
oxiide22:
hey is that one your tits?
Ashawo
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by bamite(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2020
gregyboy:
I waz there earlier

I left when d rain was about to fall and d dj told everyone to get a candle

I was standing with a white carborn paper

With the inscription

The price of Bag of rice is almost the age of nigeria 40,000naira

No be only carbon paper na oxygen paper
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by oxiide22(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
midehi2:
Ashawo
hahaha lol, nice tits though
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by oxiide22(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2020
midehi2:
Ashawo
can I?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by deepwater(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2020
bluefilm:
And all of a sudden, no one is talking about the fake COVID19 SCAMdemic again!!!

Wonders shall never END!!!

Or boko haram
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by yemi1504: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Protesters hold candle light vigil for people killed in Benin city by police violence.
Ugbowo Lagos road.

Market women in Edo state are joining on Monday

My able and "lazy" Nigerian youths hitting this failed government gbas gbos from all sides as it should be. Greatest Edo Youths! Great! Greatest! We are with you in spirit and physically. Abeg, protest dey for Ibadan tomorrow? I wan protest after work abeg!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by yemi1504: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Racoon:
The more they kill the more the spirit is determined.Una go main & kill until una tire.Revolution loading.#EndSARS
/SWAT, EndBrutality/Injustices

Chilling and listening to Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense, Sorrows, Tears And Blood, and Zombie By Fela Anikulapo-Kuti...

#TheLegend'sSpiritLivesOn
#RevolutionLoading
#TheyFuckedWithTheWrongGeneration
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by gregyboy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
bamite:

No be only carbon paper na oxygen paper

Lol, abeg correct me
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Instead of Buhari to sack the IGP and like 100 police officers, he is pretending not to see what is happening.

Not seeing, not hearing, not reasoning are all the hallmarks of an average Nigerian politician.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by banmee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
gregyboy:

Its even more than 40, 000, just wait till December no one will eat rice on Christmas

OMG. What is going on? Well, Nigerians have only themselves to blame. When i hear people still praising Buhari then they deserve whatever they get. I hope this Endsars protest transforms into something else that brings about change on all levels because at this rate Nigeria will turn into a country of destitutes if something doesn't change.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by yemi1504: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
nameo:

Don't just say kudos, Bros. I hope you have gone to one of these protests?

Be committed!!!

I wan protest bro but I know no the venue for di protests! If you know the venue of the protests in Ibadan, quote me and tell me the venue of the protest in Ibadan and the time sir!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by nameo: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
yemi1504:

I wan protest bro but I know no the venue for di protests! If you know the venue of the protests in Ibadan, quote me and tell me the venue of the protest in Ibadan and the time sir!

Plzz someone else should help this patriot out. I dont stay in Ibadan
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by yemi1504: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
nameo:

Plzz someone else should help this patriot out. I dont stay in Ibadan
Thank you bro!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by Jaqenhghar: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
banmee:

OMG. What is going on? Well, Nigerians have only themselves to blame. When i hear people still praising Buhari then they deserve whatever they get. I hope this Endsars protest transforms into something else that brings about change on all levels because at this rate Nigeria will turn into a country of destitutes if something doesn't change.
Their eye don dey clear bro.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
banmee:

Sometimes i am stunned by some of the things happening in Nigeria. The price of a bag of rice 40,000 Naira? Wtf? These prices are insane. I thought at the time 1,000 Naira was too much for a bag of rice. Jesus.
My brother. It seems you havent veen in touch with your family or relatives there.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by ifavour: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
#JamesNwaformustberoastedalive
#EndPolicebrutality
James nwafor killed my only brother I feel pained jst last week a sars officer claimed my bro is still alive and collect 120 k from us yet my brother is no were to be found 7yrs nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.