Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

#anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators (7559 Views)

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by dejavubobo1(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2020
if it's not nicked in the butt. It ll resurrect.

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by constance500: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:
I have never been in support of these anonymous clowns.

I can't believe some of our youths are supporting this anonymous sh!t.

Our youths are supposed to be better than the older generation.

Someone! or some people is/are throwing sh!t to our country and we dey shine teeth like fish dey celebrate them.

Forget say you dey do am for the greater good, what is illegal is illegal, what is bad is bad, you don't correct illegal things with illegal things no exceptions

Meanwhile this is what our criminal code says

Don't be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Vyzz: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Now Anonymous is talking grin
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by kilonshele101(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Amos1423:
I don't know what your idea of brutality is but if you mean going easy on individuals like seyi whose convoy didn't hesitate nor care about the innocent protesters they knocked down yesterday then you deserve not to live atall.

If brutality to you is receiving in full arms those speech making individuals whose only duty has always been presenting long and unending speeches everywhere they go without matching with actions then I rebuke you!

If your idea of brutality is trusting those individuals who have done nothing but make laws that only keeps us suffering while they swim in huge finances from our tax then I pray you suffer your entire life.

If your idea of brutality is the youth heading home instead of staying to take back their country through this protest, something the older generation couldn't do then may God or whatever you worship never forgive you and incur suffering on your generation.

Do you realise how many fanilfam that have died in public hospital simply because the doctor or drugs wasn't there?

Do you realise how many victims of police brutality that are still behind bars today?

Do you realise how hard it is to survive in Nigeria despite our wealth?

Do you realise how bad this country has grown into? Do you know the worth of Maggi, rice, beans, garri in the market today?

To die in this protest is better of of t going home with totally no hope cause the Government has refused to elevate hope.

If I catch you anywhere ehn!

I stopped reading the nonsense you typed , the the moment I noticed you're part of the people on nairaland who always appeal to injustice as means to justify their own excesses, the fact that you're laying curses on me and my generation shows how unintelligent you're and I see on point furthering arguing with you coz you obviously don't have the intellect to be engaged on issues logically.

I was talking about A and you're talking about B and you keep justifying your nonsense. can you even read English at all?

I was condemning celebrating the fact that an external force is compromising our sovereign institutions , and the best thing you can do is to abuse and justify the your nonsense with a nonsense , I checked on you and I noticed that you're not mentally fit to understand my post and you prove me right.

yesterday mark the 4th day of going out to exercise my right and support to the right movement of ending the social ills and fixing the nation peacefully just like many others mentally fit Nigerians.

it's sick to know that mentally sick people like you who see violence as a mean of ending violence, destroying as a means of fixing, illegal and anti social behavior as a means of ending the anti people policies in our country, you people are sabotaging the movement, the government can't do anything to the protesters because they can't pin them to a particular crime, no leader, no sponsor, no terror attack, but mentally unstable people like you are giving them a chance, throwing all our efforts out of the window.

how can you end a wrong with a wrong, are we not suppose to be better.

please note that I didn't even complete the nonsense you typed, if you quote again me with another trash I will do the same thing.
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by kilonshele101(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2020
ikennamadu1:

sense is far from you... as long as you are a senator .. constituents suppose get your number ... they voted you in....

please go back and understand my post.
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by aalafin: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:

my brother don't mind them.not everybody you see on this forum have sense to understand what one wrote.

I stopped reading the nonsense you typed , the the moment I noticed you're part of the people on nairaland who always appeal to injustice as means to justify their own excesses, the fact that you're laying curses on me and my generation shows how unintelligent you're and I see on point furthering arguing with you coz you obviously don't have the intellect to be engaged on issues logically.

I was talking about A and you're talking about B and you keep justifying your nonsense. can you even read English at all?

I was condemning celebrating the fact that an external force is compromising our sovereign institutions , and the best thing you can do is to abuse and justify the your nonsense with a nonsense , I checked on you and I noticed that you're not mentally fit to understand my post and you prove me right.

yesterday mark the 4th day of going out to exercise my right and support to the right movement of ending the social ills and fixing the nation peacefully just like many others mentally fit Nigerians.

it's sick to know that mentally sick people like you who see violence as a mean of ending violence, destroying as a means of fixing, illegal and anti social behavior as a means of ending the anti people policies in our country, you people are sabotaging the movement, the government can't do anything to the protesters because they can't pin them to a particular crime, no leader, no sponsor, no terror attack, but mentally unstable people like you are giving them a chance, throwing all our efforts out of the window.

please note that I didn't even complete the nonsense you typed, if you quote again me with another trash I will do the same thing.
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by OiOi: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:

the aim of the movement is to fix Nigeria peacefully, that's the power of the people.

revolution is not an option now coz not 90% of the country will support it. I smell another civil war.
who made you the advocate of the movement ?
when the police were busy engaging in extrajudicial killings, you didn't smell civil war. it's now that the protests are yielding results that you think there is a civil war tendency.

this the the right time for all the youth to take back their country
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Amos1423(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
It is well

What am saying is whatever for our countries growth is commendable, hope you remember October One in Ghana?

Am not here to fight nor join in any debate that wouldn't reach any height of growth for my fatherland so if you feel insulted am sorry but also you have served me insults as well which I take simply as nothing.

Let's grow in peace brother.

#Endsarz

kilonshele101:

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Barryseal: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:

and who is asking you to keep silent?

the true power in a Democratic state belongs to the people of the state. when I say the people I may be referring to 'majority of the people'

let 80% of Nigerians agree and voice out on one issue and see if things won't change.

the opinion of 50 million people or even less doesn't represent the opinion of over 200 million people. I guess that's the card the government is playing.

but inviting an external force to carry out a cyber attack on your government is an act of war declaring on the government and the majority of the people who are not on the same page with you. the only way the international community can be helpful is when you people are still the victim, story would change if you're the attacker.
you people see revolution coming if you keep attacking but all what I see is social unrest.

the government can't do anything to the protesters because they can't pin them to a crime, no leader, no sponsor, no terror attack. I'm telling you, the story would change if you give them them a chance.

the aim of the movement is to fix Nigeria peacefully, that's the power of the people.

revolution is not an option now coz not 90% of the country will support it. I smell another civil war.
Why are rattled by this movement? Who is bank rolling you? On whose side are you on? You are even suggesting a greater percentage of the people are comfortable with where Nigeria is at currently. How dare you, sir?
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by QuinieR(f): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Anonymous,thank you o grin

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Spacko007(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Fake news.

This information have always been in the public space, a visit to National Assembly website and you can access their contacts.
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by OGWILLS123: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Spacko007:
Fake news.

This information have always been in the public space, a visit to National Assembly website and you can access their contacts.
Then screenshot one and upload it here for
us to believe you

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by kilonshele101(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Barryseal:

Why are rattled by this movement? Who is bank rolling you? On whose side are you on? You are even suggesting a greater percentage of the people are comfortable with where Nigeria is at currently. How dare you, sir?

data analysis is something I earn from.
my friend don't be deceived by social media,

you and I both know, if 80% of Nigerians can agree on a issue dem no born any MF to antagonize.

that's not yet the case
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Barryseal: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:

data analysis is something I earn from.
my friend don't be deceived by social media,

you and I both know, if 80% of Nigerians can agree on a issue dem no born any MF to antagonize.

that's not yet the case
How do you know 80% are not in favor of the movement? What was the sample size of your analysis? Have you gone out to the streets and engaged the people? Have you gone to the newspaper stands and engaged the free readers on their options and perspectives?

I was in a public transport yesterday when we met the gridlock caused by the protesters. To my amazement, not one person complained of the the traffic. Can you imagine Nigerians not complaining when they are in traffic?

Everybody in the vehicle was of the opinion that if this movement will change Nigeria, so be it. These are people who represent different people from the society both educated and non educated.

If this turns to a political movement, trust me both Pdp and Apc will be swept out.
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Akinbahm(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:
I have never been in support of these anonymous clowns.

I can't believe some of our youths are supporting this anonymous sh!t.

Our youths are supposed to be better than the older generation.

Someone! or some people is/are throwing sh!t to our country and we dey shine teeth like fish dey celebrate them.

Forget say you dey do am for the greater good, what is illegal is illegal, what is bad is bad, you don't correct illegal things with illegal things no exceptions

Meanwhile this is what our criminal code says

Kudos to you for pointing and/or waking us up to order, I agree with you partly and disagree with you partly...

When this useless Government are terrorizing us where were you and your law quotes?

These clueless people are driving exotic cars, embezzling our monetary funds where were you and your useless law quotes?

These polithieves(cian) are on monthly allowance for doing nothing and yet they left us who voted them to lead us in abject poverty where were you and your useless law quotes?

...why is it when sth is not going Government ways u and your co always come with trashy law quote to protect them?

They were killing protesters protesting peacefully where is your clueless law quotes to attack the Government what they are doing is uncalled for.

Lemme stop here, in as much I'm not in support of treason let's not support #bad Governance

If you are looking for the real definition of Hypocrisy come to Nigeria and dialogue with a Nigerian without explaining that word to you you gonna comprehend it

1 Like

Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by Thablownmindset: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2020
if this is true then Omo Med oh Oh boy
lwkmd I botta do more subscription so I can send as many mails has I can to the one rep my constituency!!!! o ti so ri re lo ni
I go flood WhatsApp with him number
BTW
#endswat #buharileveluporgohome #endbadgovernance
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by chukxie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
kilonshele101:

many are/went to school ,but only few are truly educated cry

is their a single sentence or even a word in my comment that actually support non performing senators or any government body, I was condemning
celebrating that an external element is compromising our sovereign institutions in the name of helping us. is that how it's done? but your brain is too fatty to reason well.

" Is their a single ...?" Seriously? Let's drop it. You're not my problem. And neither am I yours. Have your peace!
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by IITTA50: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Amos1423:
I am remorseful sharing this country with a clown like you.

like I care
Re: #anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators by okoIYAyin(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS / Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port / Let's Talk About Fela's Political Lyrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.