Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] (14213 Views)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

grin

Unfortunately, Google has brought back the two pictures. I'm going to sue them tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, Google has brought back the two pictures. I'm going to sue them tomorrow.

Lol I ain't seen em.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol I ain't seen em.

Thank God.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Thank God.

Wat are they
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

Wat are they

I'm glad you don't even know what this thread is about.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm glad you don't even know what this thread is about.

Na i googled it but nothin cum up undecided
grin that was yesd.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Mrscarter:

Na i googled it but nothin cum up undecided
grin that was yesd.

I'm happy nothing came up for you. Sadly, it came up at my end.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin

Google sef sabi better thing.
We have the same physique even until down there cool
Girls go don full una DM by now grin
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
grin grin

Google sef sabi better thing.
We have the same physique even until down there cool
Girls go don full una DM by now grin

Girls? No, I'm a pastor. Na money I want make e full my DM.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

What is your take on the ongoing #EndSars Protest?
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Go and open your church at least alert for tithes and offering go dey stew grin
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Go and open your church at least alert for tithes and offering go dey stew grin

Lol. I'm working on one.
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I'm working on one.

When everything is set, announce here so we can know the location and prolly attend.

Cruise go too plenty for your church grin
Re: My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
God save they NL don hide am
iLegendd:
I posted a picture of my bulge for a boxer I was modeling for, but Google archived the images.

If you type on Google, iLegend Nûde and click on images, you'll see it.

Why can't Google remove it?

The only luck I have is the n.ude needs to be spelt exactly with an accented u, û.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day / Does Toasting Still Work These Days? / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.