Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,868 members, 5,940,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 08:53 PM

I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? (3607 Views)

Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:19pm On Oct 17
So, theres this guy, a pharmacist. I do go to the pharmacy where he works to buy stuff pre-lockdown and we would just talk casually about the things I came to get. After the lock, two weeks ago, I went there and he was looking so cute and plumpy. So after taking my BP which he said was ok. We got talking. Then suddenly a very pretty chick walked in and he stood up to attend to her. I felt somehow for no reason. t
The girl said she needed him to see something on her body but he declined and ordered the sales girl to follow the girl and see it in the bathroom. I felt relieved a bit. hahaha...

So the girl came back and tried to distract him from me again and this time he said, "I was just telling my love something" ( referring to me). I was shocked but felt more relaxed.

Now, after that day, I went there last week. We exchanged pleasantries. So I proceeded to the shelf to pick a deodorant and mistakenly knocked off the tray of roll-on and he jokingly said, you're going to pick everything yourself. I'm not going to help you. His two other colleagues and I all laughed and as I made to bend down, he said, you must bend down, I want to see your bumbum." That bumbum you're hiding". huh? I felt a bit uneasy as this is someone I was beginning to like cos I felt hes responsible.

After the whole thing, I made to go and he immediately followed me to the door and asked where I'm staying that he wants to come visit me. I just told him the area but didn't give him detailed addy. Then he requested for my number but I jokingly laughed it off and stepped out. he followed me outside insisting I gave him my number but I walked away quickly and he turned back.

Now, my fear is, the statement he made in front of everyone. Is he really a responsible guy? Though he seems reserved but not sure.
I like him, no doubt but is it advisable to give him my contact? Or am I losing an opportunity.

I've been thinking.. prolly I should have given him or not? Is he really serious?

I'm scared to go there now cos I might give him my number but there's something about that statement that keeps showing a red flag.

What should i do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by uruba23: 11:26pm On Oct 17
If you want to get laid give him your addy and number but if you want to keep him try know him better in a neutral place .

3 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:27pm On Oct 17
uruba23:
If you want to get laid give him your addy and number but if you want to keep him try know him better in a neutral place .

Hmm . Word.

Thanks for this. I appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by okoIYAyin(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17
Obviously the nigga jst wan chop u ni, and if u self wan get chopped, jst gv him the fucking digit!
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Strugglingman: 11:31pm On Oct 17
uruba23:
so if she gives him her number she wnt be able to know him better??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Strugglingman: 11:32pm On Oct 17
okoIYAyin:
Obviously the nigga jst wan chop u ni, and if u self wan get chopped, jst gv him the fucking digit!
why una dey talk like this ... na wa
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by uruba23: 11:32pm On Oct 17
Strugglingman:
so if she gives him her number she wnt be able to know him better??
okay I agree senior advocate but the picture she painted shows a sexual desire from the guy.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:32pm On Oct 17
okoIYAyin:

No way! If that's what he's up to. Huh!

Thanks anyways.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by okoIYAyin(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17
Strugglingman:
why una dey talk like this ... na wa
Reason like a real nigga!
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17
uruba23:
okay I agree senior advocate but the picture she painted shows a sexual desire from the guy.

Exactly my fear. But he doesn't look it.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Strugglingman: 11:44pm On Oct 17
okoIYAyin:

Reason like a real nigga!
okay I hear you

Chairman,real nigga"s association
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Strugglingman: 11:44pm On Oct 17
uruba23:
dude might just be a jovial guy

3 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by okoIYAyin(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17
pozehnani:

No way! If that's what he's up to. Huh!

Thanks anyways.

Smiles! Well it's all down to what you want, if you won't mind catching some cruise with him then just give him the number cos he's already trying to let you know his intentions by saying what he said, hoping you might be just the sharp girl and that's why he followed you for number and address immediately. But anyway things might actually get serious along the line, who knows!

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Elder0001(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17
Clout chasers everywhere, smh.
Spits!

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by okoIYAyin(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17
Strugglingman:
Lol okay o
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:47pm On Oct 17
okoIYAyin:

Smiles! Well it's all down to what you want, if you won't mind catching some cruise with him then just give him the number cos he's already trying to let you know his intentions by saying what he said, hoping you might be just the sharp girl and that's why he followed you for number and address immediately. But anyway things might actually get serious along the line, who knows!

Hmm.. I'm somewhat discouraged now.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:50pm On Oct 17
Strugglingman:

Shey?

I really wish he didn't say those words. I would have really liked to give it a go cos mehnn time is no longer on my side and this guy is young and handsome. As in he got swag.

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by okoIYAyin(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17
pozehnani:

Hmm.. I'm somewhat discouraged now.

I understand you but you should know that not every relationship will get serious likewise not every serious relationship will end up at the altar, we are all in for the fun at the start and then only move with the vibe!

3 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:59pm On Oct 17
okoIYAyin:

I understand you but you should know that not every relationship will be serious likewise not every serious relationship will end up at the alter, we are all in for the fun at the start and then move with the vibe!

Fun and vibe at what age? I Ain't got time for all that. I'll just pass.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Strugglingman: 12:04am On Oct 18
okoIYAyin:

Lol okay o if u say so!
lol..I didn't say so bro
.I'm just looking at it from another prospective

You can't decode the actually of whot on ones mind

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Strugglingman: 12:08am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Shey?

I really wish he didn't say those words. I would have really liked to give it a go cos mehnn time is no longer on my side and this guy is young and handsome. As in he got swag.
just be careful

You can give him the number if he should request for it again (there's no harm in that)

But tread with caution though,until you are able to tell the kind of person he really is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 12:14am On Oct 18
Strugglingman:
just be careful

You can give him the number if he should request for it again (there's no harm in that)

But tread with caution though,until you are able to tell the kind of person he really is.

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by decatalyst(m): 12:14am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Exactly my fear. But he doesn't look it.

Don't worry, he will "look it" when your pant don shift and he come dey act cold.

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 12:17am On Oct 18
decatalyst:

Don't worry, he will "look it" when your pant don shift and he come dey act cold.

Lol... That's why I didn't post this thing on romance section o. You still came here to comment this your RS type of comment. Hm.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by 2dice01: 12:20am On Oct 18
pozehnani:
So, theres this guy, a pharmacist. I do go to the pharmacy where he works to buy stuff pre-lockdown and we would just talk casually about the things I came to get. After the lock, two weeks ago, I went there and he was looking so cute and plumpy. So after taking my BP which he said was ok. We got talking. Then suddenly a very pretty chick walked in and he stood up to attend to her. I felt somehow for no reason. t
The girl said she needed him to see something on her body but he declined and ordered the sales girl to follow the girl and see it in the bathroom. I felt relieved a bit hahaha...

So the girl came back and tried to distract him from me again and this time he said, I was just telling my love something ( referring to me). I was shocked but felt more relaxed.

Now, after that day, I went there last week. We exchanged pleasantries. So I proceeded to the shelf to pick a deodorant and mistakenly knocked off the tray of roll-on and he jokingly said, you're going to pick everything yourself I'm not going to help you. His two other colleagues and I all laughed and as I made to bend down, he said, you must bend down, I want to see your bumbum." That bumbum you're hiding" huh? I felt a bit uneasy. Cos this is someone I was beginning to like cos I felt hea responsible.

After the whole thing, I made to go and he immediately followed me to the door and asked where I'm staying that he wants to come visit me. I just told him the area but didn't give him detailed addy. Then he requested for my number but I jokingly laughed it off and stepped out but he followed me outside insisting I gave him my number but I walked away quickly and he turned back.

Now, my fear is, the statement he made in front of everyone. Is he really a responsible guy? Though he seems reserved but not sure.
I like him, no doubt but is it advisable to give him my contact? Or am I losing an opportunity.

I've been thinking.. prolly I should have given him or not? Is he really serious?

I'm scared to go there now cos I might give him my number but there's something about that statement that keeps showing a red flag.

What should i do?

You love this guy already
I know you want to take things slow in your head
But your Body might not agree to the that

About what he said
He is sexual attracted to you which is a good thing
Or you prefer he sisterzone you cheesy

Give him your number and when he fix a date make sure its not indoors so you can get to know eachother better first

8 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 12:25am On Oct 18
2dice01:
You love this guy already
I know you want to take things slow in your head
But your Body might not agree to the that

About what he said
He is sexual attracted to you which is a good thing
Or you prefer he sisterzone you cheesy

Give him your number and when he fix a date make sure its not indoors so you can get to know eachother better first

I don't love him yet. I just like him.

My body will agree to what my head tells it cos I'm a celibate. So not envisaging getting down with him.

Thanks a bunch. Will consider this.

3 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Nightstalker: 12:36am On Oct 18
Made up stories by all these over aged looking like last week cheap evening newspaper no womb having old dames

angry

4 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 12:39am On Oct 18
Nightstalker:
Made up stories by all these over aged looking like last week cheap evening newspaper no womb having old dames

angry

Someone will say that to your daughter in future.
Amen.

9 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by duduade: 12:41am On Oct 18
All this story since

Anyway when he lambayou finish come give us feedback
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by 2dice01: 12:41am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

I don't love him yet. I just like him.

My body will agree to what my head tells it cos I'm a celibate . So not wnvosagien getting down with him.

Thanks a bunch. Will consider this.
It is your body telling your Brain in Pidgin
"You Fuckup, why you no give that guy your number"
If he doesn't matter you won't care

Tell me why you think are were Jealous when a pretty lady came asking for him

When you meet that person being celibate for donkey years will be History

Anyways Enjoy your date in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 12:43am On Oct 18
2dice01:
It is your body telling your Brain in Pidgin
"You Fuckup, why you no give that guy your number"
If he doesn't matter you won't care

Tell me why you think are were Jealous when a pretty lady came asking for him

When you meet that person being celibate for donkey years will be History

Anyways Enjoy your date in advance

I'm in charge.cool
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by moneyshop: 12:49am On Oct 18
pozehnani:
So, theres this guy, a pharmacist...

I don't care about your story and what not... I'm just wondering what you're feeling like by your signature... Is it forming or are you a guy using that as a bait?

Anyways, I just followed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now / Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? / UK Twins Turn Heads: One Is White, The Other Black (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.