Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,868 members, 5,940,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 08:54 PM

I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? (3607 Views)

Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 12:51am On Oct 18
moneyshop:

I don't care about your story and what not... I'm just wondering what you're feeling like by your signature... Is it forming or are you a guy using that as a bait?

Anyways, I just followed you.

**Laughs* SMH.

By yourself you'll unfollow me.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by 444crop: 2:39am On Oct 18
Heed to that
pozehnani:

Hmm . Word.

Thanks for this. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Bellotelli: 7:03am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

No way! If that's what he's up to. Huh!

Thanks anyways.
Don't let advise line this discourage you. For me if I like a lady, I also desire her sexually. By giving him your number you'll be able to know more about him not necessarily having sec with him on a go. Just try and get to know him more OK.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 7:08am On Oct 18
Bellotelli:

Don't let advise line this discourage you. For me if I like a lady, I also desire her sexually. By giving him your number you'll be able to know more about him not necessarily having sec with him on a go. Just try and get to know him more OK.

Ok. I will.

Thanks
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Bellotelli: 7:09am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Someone will say that to your daughter in future.
Amen.
Kindly focus on positive comments. You don't have to respond to the negative ones... They are totally irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 7:10am On Oct 18
Bellotelli:

Kindly focus on positive comments. You don't have to respond to the negative ones... They are totally irrelevant.

Ok.

Thanks.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Nightstalker: 7:12am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Amen.

Someone will say what to her ?
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by zagorakis(m): 7:24am On Oct 18
[quote author=pozehnani post=95047849]

Shey?

I really wish he didn't say those words. I would have really liked to give it a go cos mehnn time is no longer on my side

According to Dpsychologist (2020), Nice guys finish last.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by BigSarah(f): 7:35am On Oct 18
Well that got weird real fast, you started off with a sweet meetcute. But I think that form of flirting isn’t a line a guy that wants a reasonable relationship would use when you’ve not even given him your number yet or gone on a date yet , I just don’t think so I might be wrong .

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Hathor5(f): 7:41am On Oct 18
Your instincts are good.

It was rude and disrespectful of him, maybe not intentionally but still.

He seems to be a bad boy. Never get emotionally invested in bad boys and never get married to one. You can toy with them (not sleep with them) but go for the good and kind ones when it comes to your heart to avoid stories that touch and to avoid looking older than your husband a few years into marriage.

Did he eventually help you pick up the deodorant?

I hope you know how to pick things from the floor without bending down.

If your wish is to get married soon, make a list of qualities you desire in your future husband to be clear about what and who to look for. Discuss this list with a mature and wise person or even two. (How I wish I got this piece of advice when I was younger.)

I was trying to be gentle this time around. grin

4 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by KidDarkness(m): 7:47am On Oct 18
Saying “i want to see your bum bum" especially in the presence of his friends is a red flag

9 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by nahzyla: 7:49am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Shey?

I really wish he didn't say those words. I would have really liked to give it a go cos mehnn time is no longer on my side and this guy is young and handsome. As in he got swag.

Please dear, do not marry any guy because you think time is not on your side, many women in marriages today (including me unfortunately) got pressured into marrying the wrong person because they thought time is not on their side.

Don't get into high blood pressure marriage because you think time is not on your side.

6 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by KidDarkness(m): 8:14am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Shey?

I really wish he didn't say those words. I would have really liked to give it a go cos mehnn time is no longer on my side and this guy is young and handsome. As in he got swag.
Sweetness, don't ever use this negative sentence. Time is on your side. Everyone's destiny is different. What matters is that you end up with the right person and nurture your kids the right way. People give birth in their 40s and also 50s. Don't rush into a relationship with someone who just want to lay with you. Ask God to show you that aspect of your life. You might be lucky enough to even see your kids when He shows you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Hathor5(f): 8:25am On Oct 18
nahzyla:

Please dear, do not marry any guy because you think time is not on your side, many women in marriages today (including me unfortunately) got pressured into marrying the wrong person because they thought time is not on their side.

Don't get into high blood pressure marriage because you think time is not on your side.

I am sorry to read it. Thanks for sharing. It might help someone not to bend to pressure.

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by jesmond3945: 8:35am On Oct 18
pozehnani:
So, theres this guy, a pharmacist. I do go to the pharmacy where he works to buy stuff pre-lockdown and we would just talk casually about the things I came to get. After the lock, two weeks ago, I went there and he was looking so cute and plumpy. So after taking my BP which he said was ok. We got talking. Then suddenly a very pretty chick walked in and he stood up to attend to her. I felt somehow for no reason. t
The girl said she needed him to see something on her body but he declined and ordered the sales girl to follow the girl and see it in the bathroom. I felt relieved a bit. hahaha...

So the girl came back and tried to distract him from me again and this time he said, "I was just telling my love something" ( referring to me). I was shocked but felt more relaxed.

Now, after that day, I went there last week. We exchanged pleasantries. So I proceeded to the shelf to pick a deodorant and mistakenly knocked off the tray of roll-on and he jokingly said, you're going to pick everything yourself. I'm not going to help you. His two other colleagues and I all laughed and as I made to bend down, he said, you must bend down, I want to see your bumbum." That bumbum you're hiding". huh? I felt a bit uneasy as this is someone I was beginning to like cos I felt hes responsible.

After the whole thing, I made to go and he immediately followed me to the door and asked where I'm staying that he wants to come visit me. I just told him the area but didn't give him detailed addy. Then he requested for my number but I jokingly laughed it off and stepped out. he followed me outside insisting I gave him my number but I walked away quickly and he turned back.

Now, my fear is, the statement he made in front of everyone. Is he really a responsible guy? Though he seems reserved but not sure.
I like him, no doubt but is it advisable to give him my contact? Or am I losing an opportunity.

I've been thinking.. prolly I should have given him or not? Is he really serious?

I'm scared to go there now cos I might give him my number but there's something about that statement that keeps showing a red flag.

What should i do?

my dear let me be frank with you, he just wants to have sex and go. That's all. His irresponsible statement just shows what he has in mind. You can give him your number but never, I repeat never allow him to visit or you visit him. Jonz him wella till he leaves you alone.

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by fabiano09(m): 8:48am On Oct 18
let that guy promise her money or promise to buy her a phone,her true color will show ,women are clowns lmao,take them serious at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by kwaso2(m): 9:29am On Oct 18
1). Don't give him your number. Why? Because you are indecisive. Any wrongs will be regretted.
2). Relationship/ Marriage is a step of faith. Some don't have good indices but turn out amazing while some seem perfect but end up a disaster.
3). You seem to be paying much attention on a very wrong indicator, Age. If you use age as a denominator for quest, your chances of falling into the reproach you wish to avoid is higher.
4). You may want to just keep friends with any follow you admire, open minded. You will be less manipulated.
5). Just a little personally observed advice, Don't marry anyone(Guy or Lady) who does not have strong reverence for someone(pastor, Father, Uncle). Someone who he/she always listens to
6). I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by moneyshop: 9:39am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

**Laughs* SMH.

By yourself you'll unfollow me.

If I hear...

At last, I didn't have nightmare, my account balance didn't increase neither did it decrease.

I'm still trying to decipher the implication of following you.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Notatribalist(m): 10:14am On Oct 18
pozehnani:
So, theres this guy, a pharmacist. I do go to the pharmacy where he works to buy stuff pre-lockdown and we would just talk casually about the things I came to get. After the lock, two weeks ago, I went there and he was looking so cute and plumpy. So after taking my BP which he said was ok. We got talking. Then suddenly a very pretty chick walked in and he stood up to attend to her. I felt somehow for no reason. t
The girl said she needed him to see something on her body but he declined and ordered the sales girl to follow the girl and see it in the bathroom. I felt relieved a bit. hahaha...

So the girl came back and tried to distract him from me again and this time he said, "I was just telling my love something" ( referring to me). I was shocked but felt more relaxed.

Now, after that day, I went there last week. We exchanged pleasantries. So I proceeded to the shelf to pick a deodorant and mistakenly knocked off the tray of roll-on and he jokingly said, you're going to pick everything yourself. I'm not going to help you. His two other colleagues and I all laughed and as I made to bend down, he said, you must bend down, I want to see your bumbum." That bumbum you're hiding". huh? I felt a bit uneasy as this is someone I was beginning to like cos I felt hes responsible.

After the whole thing, I made to go and he immediately followed me to the door and asked where I'm staying that he wants to come visit me. I just told him the area but didn't give him detailed addy. Then he requested for my number but I jokingly laughed it off and stepped out. he followed me outside insisting I gave him my number but I walked away quickly and he turned back.

Now, my fear is, the statement he made in front of everyone. Is he really a responsible guy? Though he seems reserved but not sure.
I like him, no doubt but is it advisable to give him my contact? Or am I losing an opportunity.

I've been thinking.. prolly I should have given him or not? Is he really serious?

I'm scared to go there now cos I might give him my number but there's something about that statement that keeps showing a red flag.

What should i do?

Are you talking about ordinary phone number or there is another number you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 10:35am On Oct 18
jesmond3945:
my dear let me be frank with you, he just wants to have sex and go. That's all. His irresponsible statement just shows what he has in mind. You can give him your number but never, I repeat never allow him to visit or you visit him. Jonz him wella till he leaves you alone.

Ok. Noted.

Thanks
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 10:37am On Oct 18
KidDarkness:

Sweetness, don't ever use this negative sentence. Time is on your side. Everyone's destiny is different. What matters is that you end up with the right person and nurture your kids the right way. People give birth in their 40s and also 50s. Don't rush into a relationship with someone who just want to lay with you. Ask God to show you that aspect of your life. You might be lucky enough to even see your kids when He shows you

Thank you so much and God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 10:42am On Oct 18
nahzyla:

Hmm... This so touching dear. It is well with you Ma.

This also has been my fear all these while; reason I'm still unmarried till now. Not like I don't get suitors but how sure can one be it's not the wrong person. Huh.

Thanks a lot dear. God helping me, I won't fall into wrong hands.

Thanks Mam.

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by KidDarkness(m): 10:45am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Thank you so much and God bless you for this.
God bless you too and grant you your heart desires

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by nahzyla: 10:46am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Hmm... This so touching dear. It is well with you Ma.

This also has been my fear all these while reason I'm still unmarried up till now. Not like I don't get suitors but how sure can one be it's not the wrong person. Huh.

Thanks a lot dear. God helping me, I won't fall into wrong hands.
By God's grace you will marry a man who will bring you happiness and love and peace of mind, amin.

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by MrCodeSolo(m): 10:52am On Oct 18
Trust your instinct....? If a man can say something offensive about your body or a part of your body in the OPEN, without taking it back immediately or re-assuring you he's just kidding or joking just right after dz piercing or demeaning words come out....He is just as inconsiderate and disrespectful and d worst case scenario a pretender and a cocky bastard wolf clothing himself under d disguise of a meer look-like sheep. Quote me anywhere... But if you still want to give him your digits pls be my guest....I just replied to expose one aspect of a nigga like me...we do get cocky at times and say spiteful comments but not at d expense of demeaning a woman... that's my kind of person in particular

1 Like

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:11am On Oct 18
author=Hathor5 post=95051955]Your instincts are good.

It was rude and disrespectful of him, maybe not intentionally but still.
Yeah. Tot so too. Reason I became worried.

He seems to be a bad boy. Never get emotionally invested in bad boys and never get married to one. You can toy with them (not sleep with them) but go for the good and kind ones when it comes to your heart to avoid stories that touch and to avoid looking older than your husband a few years into marriage.
Hmm.. you right there. Bad boys are a no no for marriage.

Did he eventually help you pick up the deodorant?
He didn't pick them afterall, I did.

I hope you know how to pick things from the floor without bending down.

Yeah, sure. grin Though I was wearing a pant. Even at that, I still did the decent ladies squats. tongue

If your wish is to get married soon, make a list of qualities you desire in your future husband to be clear about what and who to look for. Discuss this list with a mature and wise person or even two. (How I wish I got this piece of advice when I was younger.)

My dear, i made that list long ago but it seems so difficult to coming across one who ticks all the boxes for me. Going by my list, I shouldn't even consider him cos I want a born again bro but that just seems like a Herculean task these days as the wordly ones have saturated the church. so..

I was trying to be gentle this time around. grin
Lol. Hathor5 in the building!!!!
I'm glad you sweet today. Muah!
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by MrCodeSolo(m): 11:13am On Oct 18
MrCodeSolo:
Trust your instinct....? If a man can say something offensive about your body or a part of your body in the OPEN, without taking it back immediately or re-assuring you he's just kidding or joking just right after dz piercing or demeaning words come out....He is just as inconsiderate and disrespectful and d worst case scenario a pretender and a cocky bastard wolf clothing himself under d disguise of a meer look-like sheep. Quote me anywhere... But if you still want to give him your digits pls be my guest....I just replied to expose one aspect of a nigga like me...we do get cocky at times and say spiteful comments but not at d expense of demeaning a woman... that's my kind of person in particular
of course you have a great body with the decent shape of a roman goddess...any man we be lucky to have you all to himself...dz or something like dz should have been his comeback move at re-positioning your overall mental assessment of him...if it were me that's what I 'd have said and still pen down my number on a note and give to her if she still don't want to give me hers
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Skyfornia(m): 11:15am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Amen.

This is rude...take it down and apologize. Don't allow any one or word spoil your 'good girl' manners. You were doing just fine a while ago.

2 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by RightToReject(m): 11:24am On Oct 18
Skyfornia:

This is rude...take it down and apologize. Don't allow any one or word spoil your 'good girl' manners. You were doing just fine a while ago.

The way some of you reason and judge issues do baffle me. You and your ilk expect her, or anyone in her shoes, not to retaliate accordingly when pushed to the wall, just because she exhibited a good girl disposition prior to the provocation. A lady or gentleman shouldn't be mistaken for a servile man/woman or expected to act as one. She didn't do anything bad with her reply.

That said, I don't hold brief for her (the OP).

3 Likes

Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:24am On Oct 18
kwaso2:
1). Don't give him your number. Why? Because you are indecisive. Any wrongs will be regretted.
2). Relationship/ Marriage is a step of faith. Some don't have good indices but turn out amazing while some seem perfect but end up a disaster.
3). You seem to be paying much attention on a very wrong indicator, Age. If you use age as a denominator for quest, your chances of falling into the reproach you wish to avoid is higher.
4). You may want to just keep friends with any follow you admire, open minded. You will be less manipulated.
5). Just a little personally observed advice, Don't marry anyone(Guy or Lady) who does not have strong reverence for someone(pastor, Father, Uncle). Someone who he/she always listens to
6). I wish you luck

Wow wow wow!

This is powerful! Never thought of it this way.

Thank you soo much!

I've learnt a lot here today and I'm glad I posted.

I have peace now more than ever cos I've carried out my quest based on pressure from people. I think I need to soft-pedal but not give up.

Gracias.
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by Uyi168(m): 11:27am On Oct 18
pozehnani:

Shey?

So if time was still on your side, u wouldn't have mind giving it a trial, would you??
Re: I've been Thinking. Should I Give Him My Number? by pozehnani(f): 11:30am On Oct 18
nahzyla:

By God's grace you will marry a man who will bring you happiness and love and peace of mind, amin.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now / Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? / UK Twins Turn Heads: One Is White, The Other Black (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.