Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. (4213 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Okay South is mediocre , let's see who will thrive when we break cheesy

The North gave Nija it's illiterate president

PS
Nija has had more northerners as rulers than Southerners
If u'll keep insulting PMB he'll never hear ur nor know about ur existence. Don't give urself HBP. Start judging ur state Governor's educational credentials & his performance first and relate if deep education is worth much in politics. You need to know the definition of illiteracy first before u shame urself.
Mugabe was the most educated President in the history of this planet, did his education credentials reflected much in his govt?
Did GEJ's Ph.D benefit Nigeria much?
Dr. Ahmad Lawan was a university lecturer at UNIMAID before coming to senate, did his education level or former job solve ASUU strike problem?
If u want hate let ur victim hear u not just the audience.
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Okay South is mediocre , let's see who will thrive when we break cheesy

The North gave Nija it's illiterate president

PS
Nija has had more northerners as rulers than Southerners
If u'll keep insulting PMB he'll neither hear u nor know about ur existence. Don't give urself HBP. Start judging ur state Governor's educational credentials & compare how it reflect in his performance and relate if deep education is worth much in politics. You need to know the definition of illiteracy first before u shame urself.
Mugabe was the most educated President in the history of this planet, did his education credentials reflected much in his govt?
Did GEJ's Ph.D benefit Nigeria much? Did GEJ & Yaradua's lecturing job experience solve ASUU strike?
Dr. Ahmad Lawan was a university lecturer at UNIMAID before coming to senate, did his education level or former job solve ASUU strike problem?
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by Chiedu4Trump: 1:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Coronabirus:
If u'll keep insulting PMB he'll never hear ur nor know about ur existence. Don't give urself HBP. Start judging ur state Governor's educational credentials & his performance first and relate if deep education is worth much in politics. You need to know the definition of illiteracy first before u shame urself.
Did GEJ's Ph.D benefit Nigeria much?

Buhari is a dunce angry

Nija was doing well under GEJ

As for the dullard if he knows me,well put it like this he has felt my impact grin
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by narrowpathy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nuzo1:
Tunde Bakare will likely succeed Buhari for a short period.

When is what i don't know.

What if It's not necessarily Tunde Bakare but that he represents an archetype. I'm curious to know what it'll entail.
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by Nuzo1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
narrowpathy:

What if It's not necessarily Tunde Bakare but that he represents an archetype. I'm curious to know what it'll entail.

Well, i didn't necessarily see Mr Bakare, but i saw a small bodied pastor. It wasn't the VP.

And given that Bakare has been very authoritative in being the next in line after Buhari, one can easily assume he's the pastor i saw.

Again, if things get heated up, the only person Buhari can trust aside from his VP will be Bakare.

We only know in parts.

1 Like

Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by narrowpathy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nuzo1:

Well, i didn't necessarily see Mr Bakare, but i saw a small bodied pastor. It wasn't the VP.

And given that Bakare has been very authoritative in being the next in line after Buhari, one can easily assume he's the pastor i saw.

Again, if things get heated up, the only person Buhari can trust aside from his VP will be Bakare.

We only know in parts.

Okay. Fair enough. We await what unfolds
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by osato45: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Raxz:
I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo to take charge.
was this why he handed over https://www.nairaland.com/6205057/what-buhari-dead-rally-london
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by sammiy: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
@Raxz, please can you drop your email or Twitter handle? I had like to talk to you. 7030976028 is mine
Re: I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. by misano(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Buhari & his geng don't role like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence / Ipob: Nigerian Flag Removed And Replaced With Biafra Flag In Police Station (Vid / EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.