Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS (7246 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2020
Coldie:

Guy shut up on this nairaland u and that oshigun are 2 of the most foolish people I have ever seen

Do I resemble ipob oor hope uzodimma to you.

Trash
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by SLAP44: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2020
Oshigun:

Sharap my friend!!! Chinaman Obi will not escape justice. He is finished.

Let's start it with Buharri first.
#Buharrimustresign
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by chamboy(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

#Buharrimustresign
don't try to divert the topic please.

1 Like

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind them!

Many of them are Tinubu boys

They are threatened by the candidature of Peter Obi

This issue is currently under Obiano, shall we ask Tinubu about Funsho Williams

They are trying at all means but This calumny against Peter Obi will not stand!!!

Lol. IPOBian desperado. Calumny against Obi my foot. The effeminate Chinaman is done. Shey you hear? Finished. Kaput.

When you Igbos alone, as you are even doing here, have been trying to discredit and demarket Tinubu for years others looked on while Jagaban carried himself with dignity.

This is a simple test for Obi and you lot are hyperventilating. Let us see the Chinaman re-invent himself to stay relevant or even have a political career after this.

It is now you lot will know that what Tinubu has been doing for decades no be Bean. I.e re-inventing himself to still stay relevant and on top.
Goodluck to Peter Obi. He will need plenty of it cool cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by gidgiddy: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2020
BigSarah:
Arrested and prosecuted for what?
Because Obi didn’t Disband Sars? Did he have such power?
Blame him a little? yes it happened under his tenure! and he didn’t make noise about it , IF HE KNEW ABOUT IT!

You kind of wonder what people are talking about here. Peter Obi had no control over SARS. No Governor has control over SARS because SARS is under the Federal Government, not state Government

2 Likes

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by chamboy(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

You kind of wonder what people are talking about here. Peter Obi had no control over SARS. No Governor has control over SARS because SARS is under the Federal Government, not state Government
Governors can use them to oppress common civilians just like how the wealthy/political/religion class use SARS/Police to Oppress people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

#Buharrimustresign

Mba. We reject it. Let us start with Obiano who pulled strings to get the Awkuzu butcher, James Nwafor, transferred to Anambra from the North and then even hired him.

We then must face Peter Obi the complicit Governor who looked away and gave the lame excuse "I don't control the police".

Governors have no say ba, according to the looter Obi, but when the heat of the kitchen dey burn skin Obiano was able to march citizens to Awkuzu yesterday to personally release detainees of SARS. Yeye dey smell. It is all your monsters in ala Igbo first before anyone should even mention PMB, Tinubu, El Rufai etal. Hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, witness Igbo hypocrisy live and direct. "Governors do not control police and Peter Obi was powerless to act".

Please help us explain the power Obiano is using below. Does that not show that the inaction of Obi was deliberate? Perhaps Nwafor worked for Obi then as he now does for Obiano.

Were this Sanwo Olu or El Rufai Igbos would have set the internet on fire. If not for the #EndSARs protests, Obiano, like Peter Obi, would still be lying that there is nothing he can do for those detained by SARS in Awkuzu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-gov-obiano-storms-awkuzu-sars-station-releases-detainees/amp/

Breaking: Gov Obiano storms Awkuzu SARS station, releases detainees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by chamboy(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Not all igbos, but some of them are just hypocrite. They like to blame everyother person for their problem when the problem exist within them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2020
chamboy:
Not all igbos, but some of them are just hypocrite. They like to blame everyother person for their problem when the problem exist within them.

Indeed not all Igbos but it is majority of them. Probably as high as 90% in my opinion. I too know good and fair-minded Igbos but they are in the minority by far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Coldie(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Do I resemble ipob oor hope uzodimma to you.

Trash
You resemble your father so am nor surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by fk001(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Apart from soiling the name of Peter Okwute, this thread is just mere gibberish.

#Endsars is a campaign that arose from crimes against humanity committed under the presidency of Buharri and the IGP, both are fulanis. Stop making it seem as if it's a southern thing.

So you are still in love with the old cargoes.

End sars is not for or against any particular tribe, you can't drag Buhari or Tinubu and you dont want others to drag your Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by chamboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed not all Igbos but it is majority of them. Probablu as high as 90% in my opinion. I too know good and fair-minded Igbos but they are in the minority by far.
Same and I know some are just politically illiterate and they just listen to the fools among them.

1 Like

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by SLAP44: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2020
fk001:

So you are still in love with the old cargoes.

End sars is not for or against any particular tribe

i

It's against SARS killers whom your IG has refused to name the full list. I dare him to name the killers and stop hiding the list.
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2020
Coldie:

You resemble your father so am nor surprised

yes, meaning he is good man. I have told you people to focus on your states and leave others to focus on theirs.

Mind your business.
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by fk001(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Some ibos with their double edged sword they think they are wise, they want to to drag Tinubu, El Rufai, Buhari etc but shielding Peter Obi with their last blood.

If you think Obi doesn't have control over Sars because he was only a governor then what makes you think that Tinubu a former governor in far away SW influences Nigeria that you constanly drag him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Coldie(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:

yes, meaning he is good man. I have told you people to focus on your states and leave others to focus on theirs.

Mind your business.
Yes we focus on it.

So keep your mouth out of Igbo business
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Coldie:

Yes we focus on it.

So keep your mouth out of Igbo business

You are just yarning okpata. have you seen me discussing about issues in Imo state? how is that my business.

The issues I defended is peter obi as it concerns same narrator who clarified all issues.

Why poke nosing what doesn't concern you?

is that not bizzibodi
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2020
fk001:
Some ibos with their double edged sword they think they are wise, they want to to drag Tinubu, El Rufai, Buhari etc but shielding Peter Obi with their last blood.

If you think Obi doesn't have control over Sars because he was only a governor then what makes you think that Tinubu a former governor in far away SW influences Nigeria that you constanly drag him?

Thank you. It is now official. Igbos are the biggest hypocrites in the whole universe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by PDJT: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
omenka:
It is gibberish because it involves a pdp governor. Confused ipob hireling.

Anyone who thinks this thing hasnt been transformed into an APC vs PDP thing is the biggest fool of the century. No one amongst the pdp supporters is seen calling for Obi to answer questions, and someone who does to is attacked by the same pdp supporters for daring to.

Pathetic. Peter Obi supervised the slaughter of tens of Igbos and someone who claims to be Igbo feels it is a stupid topic not worth talking about.

What a pity.
[/s]

-You’re definitely insane to think IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is remotely a fan of Peter Obi or will ever make excuses for the atrocities committed under his watch in Anambra.

-IPOB will forever remain laser-focus on who the enemies of our people are; We don’t need your anti-IPOB or your hatred for Ndigbo to tell us that.

-It’s people like you that wants to blurr the line, creates confusion and eventually make this heinous crimes a PDP vs APC political talking points.

-Like I always say; as long as you live in Nigeria- you will get your just reward for the evils you support.

-Meanwhile, what did you do with some youths private details you collected few months ago?
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2020
chamboy:
Same and I know some are just politically illiterate and they just listen to the fools among them.

Indeed. Below is a thread by one of the few truthful and fair-minded Igbos. He stresses a point most Igbos don't wish to hear let alone accept.

He is telling Igbos that most youths will leave Igbo land in future if the misrule of Igbo leaders continue. The pathetic response to the thread vallidates exactly what we see about Igbos. They are not interested in discussing a topic about thw bleak future of the SE under her current misrulers.

All they want to do is drag Lagos, SW, North, Tinubu, PMB, Osinbajo, El Rufai, Ganduje, Sanwo Olu etal while feigning ignorance of misrule, the worst in Nigeria, going on in their backyard.

https://www.nairaland.com/6188765/30-igbos-may-flee-abroad

30% Igbos may flee Abroad in 10yrs for greener pastures, US-based man warns of dangers

Chinedu Ojiji, a US-based Nigerian has alerted Igbo leaders of a looming danger which will end up the near time if nothing is attained about it.

While acknowledging Thursday primarily based on the observation Ojiji stated that thirty (30) percent of Igbo-Biafrans could flee overseas within the following 10 years' time if leaders of the southeast leave it rampant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Dansuqi: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Apart from soiling the name of Peter Okwute, this thread is just mere gibberish.

#Endsars is a campaign that arose from crimes against humanity committed under the presidency of Buharri and the IGP, both are fulanis. Stop making it seem as if it's a southern thing.

Are you ok?
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by PDJT: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

Thank you. It is now official. Igbos are the biggest hypocrites in the whole universe.
[/s]
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Miracle2020: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

Then what are we going to do to Buharri house after more than 30,000 deaths in the north?
we also kill him after we killed Jonathan and obasanjo for creating Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Miracle2020: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

Not only Buharri, but all other people who has slept while innocent southerners were being killed by the police. The police is under the FG, the blame rests squarely on the foot of Bubu.
who was the president when 40 youths were killed and dump in Ezu river?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by SLAP44: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
who was the president when 40 youths were killed and dump in Ezu river?

Give us the names of those that killed them, why is the IGP hiding the names of the killers if he is clean?
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by SLAP44: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Are you ok?

Yeah, at least more than you grin
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You’re definitely insane to think IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is remotely a fan of Peter Obi or will ever make excuses for the atrocities committed under his watch in Anambra.

-IPOB will forever remain laser-focus on who the enemies of our people are; We don’t need your anti-IPOB or your hatred for Ndigbo to tell us that.

-It’s people like you that wants to blurr the line, creates confusion and eventually make this heinous crimes a PDP vs APC political talking points.

-Like I always say; as long as you live in Nigeria- you will get your just reward for the evils you support.

-Meanwhile, what did you do with some youths private details you collected few months ago?

See this mumu IPOBian trying to curse Nigerians.
By your utterances the cold-blooded, brutal and evil murder of many Igbos by Awkuzu SARS Igbo genocidaires must be "reward" for something? No?

Continue wishing Nigeria and Nigerians bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by PDJT: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

See this mumu IPOBian trying to curse Nigerians.
By your utterances the cold-blooded, brutal and evil murder of many Igbos by Awkuzu SARS Igbo genocidaires must be "reward" for something? No?

Continue wishing Nigeria and Nigerians bad.
[/s]
Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Miracle2020: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

why didn't him investigate the issue, Jonathan was the president , Peter Obi have a very good relationship with Jonathan. Did he ask the president for help? He was not incharge of the police but he ordered SARS to arrest the man and demolish his hotel.
Did he(Peter Obi) constitute any independent panel to investigate the killing of the 40 youths?
Can you tell me the number one responsibility of a governor to his people?
Stop defending criminals pls
Peter Obi is a devil and he must pay for all the evils he supervised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Miracle2020: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
SLAP44:

Give us the names of those that killed them, why is the IGP hiding the names of the killers if he is clean?
which IGP? Onovo was there when such evil happened. Stop blaming Adamu because there was no any investigation done, and the former ig did not hand over an investigation of the matter to this IG.
Peter Obi was the governor and Jonathan was the president. The two of them must be held responsible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Miracle2020:
why didn't him investigate the issue, Jonathan was the president , Peter Obi have a very good relationship with Jonathan. Did he ask the president for help? He was not incharge of the police but he ordered SARS to arrest the man and demolish his hotel.
Did he(Peter Obi) constitute any independent panel to investigate the killing of the 40 youths?
Can you tell me the number one responsibility of a governor to his people?
Stop defending criminals pls
Peter Obi is a devil and he must pay for all the evils he supervised.

Amen to that prayer. #EndPeterObi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Governors, Others On FG's Blue Economy Committee / Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern / Why Do You Support Goodluck Jonathan For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.