Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? (3672 Views)

We Fabricate Cassava Peeling Machine In Lagos / Cassava Peeling And Washing Machine / 97% Peeled, 100% Washed- Check Out How Our Cassava Peeling Machine Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 4:23am On May 20, 2021
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 5:00am On May 20, 2021
DARE AKA GARRIGUY YOUR TIME IS UP. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH U COLLECTED FROM US IN KOGI STATE. ALL YOUR MACHINES HAVE PARKED UP
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 5:04am On May 20, 2021
ejiboy1:
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customer who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.

WE HAD THE WORST DECISION OF BUYING EQUIPMENT LAST YEAR. THIS GUY IS A 419. KEEP OFF HIM. YES DARE AKA GARRIGUY IS A SCAM OOOO. WE WILL SOON ARREST YOU FOR COLLECTING TENS OF MILLIONS AND DELIVERING RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by ejiboy1(m): 5:30am On May 20, 2021
I saw your email

windud:

WE HAD THE WORST DECISION OF BUYING EQUIPMENT LAST YEAR. THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL. KEEP OFF HIM. YES DARE AKA GARRIGUY IS A SCAM OOOO. WE WILL SOON ARREST YOU FOR COLLECTING TENS OF MILLIONS AND DELIVERING RUBBISH
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 5:54am On May 20, 2021
ejiboy1:
I saw your email

DM mivertslimited@gmail.com
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 10:05am On May 20, 2021
garriguy:
Happy Sunday and let's all join the encourage this #ENDSars protest in a way we would. For worth of mention, NO ONE IS SAFE!

Thanks

So, HOW ABOUT A CASSAVA PEELING AND WASHING MACHINE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS.

After years and years of improvement and successful trials, I can tell you we have perfected our popular horizontal cassava peeling and washing and I can assure anyone that you a safe in its hands. PERFECT PEELING AND WASHING OF YOUR CASSAVA IS ASSURED

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, ZERO RESULTS. KEEP OFF THIS LIAR. YOU WILL CALL TO APOLOGIZE TO ME IF YOU IGNORE MY GENTLE WARNINGS. HE'S REAL FAKE
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 10:15am On May 20, 2021
@GARRIGUY AKA DARE/OWO KENNY METAL, SEE UR PRESSER THAT HAS NEVER PRESSED A BAG OF GARRI IT'S LEAKING OIL LIKE A BOREHOLE. MORE PICTURES ARE COMING. WE PAID FOR BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT BUT U BROUGHT OUTDATED WORLD WAR 2 OBSOLETE. GLAD WE FOUND REMEDY ELSEWHERE

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 12:12am On May 24, 2021
I'm sorry Sir, I don't reply these anymore. You must have noticed
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
garriguy:
I'm sorry Sir, I don't reply these anymore. You must have noticed

HOW WILL U REPLY WHEN URE RUNNING FROM UR MESS? CHEAP CRIMINAL. VISIT KOGI IF U WONT END IN POLICE NET

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Have A Crocodile Domesticated? / Best And Affordable Poultry And Farm Equipment / Understanding Macro-propagation Of Hybrid Plantain Using Excised Buds Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.