Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Note From A Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Note From A Victim (222 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Note From A Victim by phenol33(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2020
A NOTE FROM A VICTIM
admin please move to front page!!!
I was called and the caller claimed to be calling from MTN Office,

So I Opt-in to hear from,

I was asked how long I have been using my sim... I told them about 15years, which was the truth,

I was asked if I have received the MTN bonuses being shared to those category of people,

I answered no,

He asked if am on MTN WhatsApp group, I answered no,

Then he said that's why I haven't received it,

He said he will add me to the group, that mtn will send me the a code now, which will be used to add me on their system,

They requested for me to tell them the code,

Truly the code was sent to my line and i called same to them,

A minute after the call,

I began to receive debit alert from my bank, #50,000, 30,000, 20,000,

That was how they drain all the money in my account, Total of #510,000,

I complained to my bank afterwards, I was told it's from fraudster and they use any means,

Sometimes they even say they are from DStv/Gotv,

SHARE TO SAVE A SOUL
BE WISE
BE SOBER
BE VIGILANT
Receive grace to understand your callers
Receive divine wisdom for the days are evil.
Re: A Note From A Victim by seaboyzen: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2020
hmm
Re: A Note From A Victim by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Nawa for you o.

Sorry anyways

(1) (Reply)

Author Sues NCC For Withdrawal Of Criminal suit Against Nigeria Breweries / Monkey Village Invasion By The Masses / Do Not Burn Down Your State, Gov. Ben Ayade Begs Residents Of Cross River[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.