Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ (5380 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Zimri:
WITH THE TREE

New meme alert grin grin
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Drizzy5001(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tigers can beat lions, anytime, any day... Even gorilla go beat lion sef.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Tigers can beat lions, anytime, any day... Even gorilla go beat lion sef.
na only for mouth tiger dey beat Lion... I've never seen any animal that won't bow for a male lion
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Goldeno(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cruel, Ruthless, Brutal, No-second-chances, Focused, Precision, Speed, Power, Endurance, Patient, Silent, Corny, Deceitful, Climber, Swimmer, Smart, FEARLESS mutherf*cker...

The perfect Assassin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Smony: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice display
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by engrchykae(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
somehow:

Lions don't live in the jungle

Can you be a prince in the US when you don't even live there nor from there?
lion may be the king of the Savannah but the tiger is the king of the jungle.
Lions won't find it easy in tiger's habitat
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by engrchykae(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Demmn this guys are the real vampires, see teeth abeg grin
Nice one zimri
tiger is not on the same level with other cats.
It's actually a bloodsucker.
A vampire cat.

1 Like

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Drizzy5001(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Twirelex:
na only for mouth tiger dey beat Lion... I've never seen any animal that won't bow for a male lion
grin grin e be like say u neva sabi tiger, that animal has a very strong bite force, almost twice heavier than the lion, and very fast ọ, despite its weight, the lion doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by engrchykae(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Desgidi99:

Are u trying to say that God that created all animal and name a particular animal the king does not knw wat he is saying.......?
lion is more honorable with respect to it's appetite.it only hunts when it's hungry.
But tiger feeds on blood.a vampire.
Lion is golden,the colour of the sun but tiger is spotted black.
Even the ancient men made the Sphinx the face of a man and the body of a lion.
BUT THE TIGER IS EVIL,ITS STRONGER,RUGGED, ADAPTABLE.
WE CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM THE TIGER.

1 Like

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by thesicilian: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Truvel:
Even Though It Has Been Long I See Documentries. I Remembered Dat D Commentor Said Dat In One On One Fights Btw D Lion & Tiger Dat D Tigers Defeat D Lions More Dan D Lions Defeat D Tiger. But Dat Doesn't Make D Tiger D King.
Of course I agree. Even among humans, the king is not always the strongest, biggest, most intelligent or wealthiest man in the land.

1 Like

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by BrutusOj(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
King or not, put the tiger and lion in the same place to fight for survival, lion will run away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by soundOsonic: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
When choosing a king from two sons,
Common sense will tell you to pick the son who is bolder, a team player, someone who is ready to fight and protect his people, someone who is social and not a loner, someone who is ready to lead.
The Tiger is stronger than a Lion, the tiger might even be faster, a better swimmer, a great hunter, its roar can paralyze its prey.
That is a trade mark of a remarkable warrior not a king.

The lion will always remain the king of animal kingdom. It has all the leadership quality to rule, the tiger should be the war general.
Lol no come for me

2 Likes

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin grin grin For me we should compare in terms of region.
The Lion lives in a Savannah and a Tiger in a Jungle. One lives a communal Life the other lives a Solitary life. One depends on his women for food while the other works for his food for himself. One is a Father and the other is not.
A lion has patience to hunt for pray but not like the other who can wait for over a day hunt to get its prey.
The Bitter truth is that a King has forces who can fight for him, bring his food, mate with at will. A Ranger works Solitary, fights for himself, fend for himself and has to struggle to mate.
In essence as much as I like a Tiger, the Lion is King

5 Likes

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Nicklaus619(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
engrchykae:
tiger is not on the same level with other cats.
It's actually a bloodsucker.
A vampire cat.

No kidding cheesy
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
grin grin e be like say u neva sabi tiger, that animal has a very strong bite force, almost twice heavier than the lion, and very fast ọ, despite its weight, the lion doesn't stand a chance.
hyenas bite force is stronger than any big cat alive and yet 30 hyenas will flee at the sight of an adult male lion

3 Likes

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Zimri(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
thesicilian:
The tiger is indeed a majestic animal. I prefer the tiger to the lion because like me, it is more of a solitary animal, gentle unless provoked and quite strong, if not stronger than the lion.
Lol. Great comment.
It's indeed stronger than a Lion

1 Like

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Zimri(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samuelkirk:
so this also happens to animals mad o

Yeah... It does sir. Inbreeding is damaging.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Zimri(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Karleb:
We need to make a Tiger king movie.

cool

cheesy cheesy

Nah. Nah. That's not gonna appun
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Zimri(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:
Since when this one start? Una wan dethrone my Lion ni?
cheesy
Dem no dey share throne before.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Zimri(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kcgeology:
Nice one zimri, on d contrary lion do posses much greater qualities than d ones u mentioned. Lions posses awe inspiring and stately gait. They are team player. Ability to carve out, control and manage empires. Inbuilt Daring and confident spirit. Great Disciplinarian and law enforcer. The tiger may be cute, strong and sleek, but lion remains d king for me any day. I enjoy ur widelife posts.

Yeah. Both cats are built for their habitats.
No one really supercede the other.

2 Likes

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
thesicilian:
The tiger is indeed a majestic animal. I prefer the tiger to the lion because like me, it is more of a solitary animal, gentle unless provoked and quite strong, if not stronger than the lion.
solitary will work for you when you're having a one on one confrontation, like when a tiger is contending with a baby bear or an antelope. But when you have to face a clan of 30 hyenas or a pack of 50 wild dogs you'll know the advantage of numbers... tigers don't face strong contenders, while Lions live with them all their lives, hence the need to stick together...
I'll bet my money on a hyena if you put it to combat with a tiger...

5 Likes

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twizzy30(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Twirelex:
hyenas bite force is stronger than any big cat alive and yet 30 hyenas will flee at the sight of an adult male lion
jaguar has the strongest bite force in the cat family even more than hyena. Just pointing that out to you.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Drizzy5001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Twirelex:
hyenas don't have the strongest bite force, you can ask Google. they flee at the sight of an adult male lion, because both cats live in the savanna, while tigers live in the jungle.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Asuito7(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Zimri:
RE-UPLOADED

These are dangerous teeth. It can take out a pound of flesh at once.

Damm sad
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Twizzy30:
jaguar has the strongest bite force in the cat family even more than hyena. Just pointing that out to you.
Unfortunately Jaguar is not a big cat (Apex predator), and an hyena will still woop its ass anytime anyday
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twirelex: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
hyenas don't have the strongest bite force, you and ask Google. they flee at the sight of an adult male lion, because both cats live in the savanna, while tigers live in the jungle.
I know what I am saying... no big cat (Apex predator) has a stronger bite force than hyena...
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Drizzy5001(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Twirelex:
I know what I am saying... no big cat (Apex predator) has a stronger bite force than hyena...
oga u sabi argue o.

Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Desgidi99(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uyi168:
U have no idea how dumb u sound each time u try to bring religion into any public discussions..

Ur mama left ear .........Who told u my point was based on religion quote...if na wahala u want bring am come my Mb long
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Olatara(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Zimri:

cheesy cheesy

Nah. Nah. That's not gonna appun
Tigers are villians in movies.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by Twizzy30(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Twirelex:
Unfortunately Jaguar is not a big cat (Apex predator), and an hyena will still woop its ass anytime anyday
jaguar is an apex predator and only tigers and lions are bigger than jaguar in the cat family. Please research on this.
I think the only reason why an hyena will whoop a jaguar is because they move in packs. I’ve seen videos of hyenas killing a leopard and they made it look easy.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by FlordFlorez(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Twirelex:

U are correct. Hyena has the strongest bite force more than all big cats however, they don't possess the strongest bite force in the animal kingdom; hippos do.
Re: Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ by FlordFlorez(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Twirelex:
30?! U clearly don't know what u are typing! Any lion that sights 30 hyenas and still stands its being suicidal!

10 of those scavengers are enough to kill a lion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You A Dog Breeder? / Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.