Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman (28080 Views)

DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / Hezbollah Sponsoring ENDSARS Campaign Through Nigerian Celebrities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:
From what I saw with my eyes yesterday, EndSars has been hijacked by criminals.

It's no more a protest. It's now a riot and must be dealt with by all means necessary.

You go cry tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by EdogiStar(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tinubu... hmmm
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
HAccord:

You dey make noise.

Real noise indeed
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by OwenJesse27(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:

It's no more a protest. It's now a riot and must be dealt with by all means necessary.
Mumu.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Vyzz:

Its saddening that with all this things going on I'm the country presently some youth are still fighting for Tinubu or Atiku or Orji uzor Kalu to rule naija afterwards...

Like WTF...

We need knew people...

Falz them kinda people...

Youth that are upto it

Abeg no mind dem. They just want to cause confusion
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Dayvidblue: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Stop this your tribal game,let's talk about people that have condemned us to the level of poverty without bringing in politics.. I am from Edo state, and I welcome anything against igbinedion and all ex Governors because they put us in this mess..So why do you guys also find a way to defend tinubu whenever he is mentioned?are you happy with the state of our country? Have ur head check abeg.

Sometimes I get the feeling that most Nigerians are comfortable with the state of things.

If not I don't see the need of this attitude of "my thief is better than your thief" displayed by some people here.

We shouldn't sheild currupt politicians under the umbrella of tribalism.

You guys should have seen what boys did to Theodore Orji at Aba sometime ago, every sachet of "pure water" in sight was hauled at him and his convoy.

This is what currupt politicians deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Merciful71(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
I laugh whenever IGBO display fake love to YORUBA even in real life, we are so LENIENT.
who accommodate BITTER SOULS and have rest of mind?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by jrusky(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sorry Tinubu not sponsoring me or any EndSars protester ok.

Pls femove Tinubu from.this we don't care who the hell is Tinubu all we want is SARS must die and bury and their staffs should go down with the name "AND" better Nigeria we want.

Thank you!
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Emekaonline: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Tinubu was not talking.... They said he was against #EndSARS
He kept quiet still...... Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS
Now he talked....... He is against #EndSARS again

He was right for keeping quiet because some elements are not going to get satisfied till he's dead or Yoruba start begging for crumbs from them....... Which is why sometimes I want lenient Yoruba to be tough and stop accommodating other tribes..... In fact break it up and send the ungrateful losers back to their state

I share your sentiment my brother. I wish we can divide this nation so that everybody can go back to their father land. But I need to sound warning to those who think they can leave Nigeria and atthe same time have access to other regions. That will never happen. Let the Igbos know that when they leave they must pack all their belongs and even their properties from Yoruba land as Yoruba land is not party of their landlocked region
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Merciful71:
I laugh whenever IGBO display fake love to YORUBA even in real life, we are so LENIENT.
who accommodate BITTER SOULS and have rest of mind?

Don't you sound stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emekaonline:

I share your sentiment my brother. I wish we can divide this nation so that everybody can go back to their father land. But I need to sound warning to those who think they can leave Nigeria and atthe same time have access to other regions. That will never happen. Let the Igbos know that when they leave they must pack all their belongs and even their properties from Yoruba land as Yoruba land is not party of their landlocked region

Sentiment indeed. Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Emekaonline: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
oxiide22:
why are you ipob guys don't have manners?

They are all born and raised in baby factories and not by their fathers that impregnated their mothers. They hate Yorubas with passion and yet they cannot live without being in Yoruba land. I think it is high time we started the #OperationIgbosMust Go
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
even if he is d one...will he accept it?!

Next news plz
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Emekaonline: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Stop this your tribal game,let's talk about people that have condemned us to the level of poverty without bringing in politics.. I am from Edo state, and I welcome anything against igbinedion and all ex Governors because they put us in this mess..So why do you guys also find a way to defend tinubu whenever he is mentioned?are you happy with the state of our country? Have ur head check abeg.

You are very fake. You are talking of Igbinedon but not Obaseki. Do you know that the money stole by Igbinedon and his family is a drop in the ocean compared with the money stolen by Obaseki apart from the one he dashed to the party of tax collector? So have you risen against him?
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Emekaonline: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Don't you sound stupid?

We need to start a new hashtag....................

#YibosMustLeaveYorubaLand
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Ken91(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pls help i had up to #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sell after i mistakenly recharge it from my bank, now i don't had any money on me i want to auction it for #4000 pls if interested call me 08097460168
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Ezmans: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
NwaOtuNaJos:
He can't be sponsoring the protest when they have block one of his sources of livelihood, i mean the lekki toll gate fee. Dude is angry sef
another way to deceive the youths
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Emekaonline: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas

kiss the truth grin

Another hashtag is loading

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by DexterousOne(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Tinubu was not talking.... They said he was against #EndSARS
He kept quiet still...... Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS
Now he talked....... He is against #EndSARS again

He was right for keeping quiet because some elements are not going to get satisfied till he's dead or Yoruba start begging for crumbs from them....... Which is why sometimes I want lenient Yoruba to be tough and stop accommodating other tribes..... In fact break it up and send the ungrateful losers back to their state

This one has turned it to tribal matter again

#SayNoToBigotry #SayNoToTribalism
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
PeaceNexus:
They are trying to make this man relevant by force.....how on Earth can someone like Tinubu sponsor something of this magnitude

Say that he is sponsoring the hoodlums that attack protesters only then will I consider

As in... Can you just imagine the chicanery??! Tinubu sponsor protest against a leadership that equally indicts him??! How can??!...

Some morons are now here giving it all forms of nonsense ethnic colorations.

Some Nigerian youths are are eternally doomed to mental slavery and stupidity.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Princewell2012(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:

Do you mind those ipodians?

I thought we are supposed to be united for now? At least to achieve our aim.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ned009(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
nameo:
No Tinubu
No Atiku
No Orji Kalu
No Tambuwal
No Kwankwaso
No Old guard, etc
As President.

We need new faces.... people without blemish. People with a zeal to completely change Nigeria.
Nobody can deceive or confuse us again

Enough is Enough!!!

With no God father too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Amah70: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-isnt-among-the-sponsors-of-endsars-protest-says-spokesman/amp

Tinubu preached all over the SW region for decades for political restructuring of Nigeria.

Alas, Tinubu joined the ultra non restructuring northern groups in APC alliance. In 2017, APC government established SARS. Objective? To intimidate restive groups who felt shortchanged by Nigeria’s political structure and governance system.

Better trust Judas of Iscariot than trust any word from Tinubu camp.

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Celebsnews2: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
And we never expected any of them to admit to.

Meanwhile, ApostleJohnson Suleman and Bishop Oyedepo warn Buhari against deployment of Soldiers on protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HyunC_dht0
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ProT: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Incognito403:

Na ur papa will be dealt with!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Germi9: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tinubu,Bubu,Apc and Pdp are not relevant right now....we want equal right n justice..
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by princemartinsG(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Going through many threads here on nairaland

I discover a trend where persons from a region of Nigeria are always quick to cast aspersions and besmear the person of leaders from other regions, to include Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I discover that these elements despite the decay going on in their part of the country and the excessive corrupt tendencies of their immediate leaders assume the ostrich posture to matters negatively affecting their region

As much as we Yorubas believes in the indivisibility of Nigeria and prefers mostly the unity of our Fatherland Nigeria, we cannot afford to close our eyes and ears while some untrained and unrespectful elements goes on derogatory name calling exercise on revered yoruba leaders

It is widely known that the yoruba tribe remains the most accommodating and the single thread holding Nigeria's unity together thus every other tribe in the country strongly believes and runs to the yoruba region for economic and security survival.

To this end we wish to advice all and sundry to be objective towards the matter at hand. This is no time for name calling as we all are equally guilty of whatever we may wish to blame any other Nigerian for at this period in our national evolution

Since Charity is said to begin at home let's all Nigerian citizens especially the youths become more sober and introspective and start speaking up on injustices right from our immediate local government to the state and then to the federal

We believe in the unfolding New Nigeria and as such we the youths especially must ensure not to repeat the same mistakes made by our forebears

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ProT: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Amah70:

Tinubu preached all over the SW region for decades for political restructuring of Nigeria.

Alas, Tinubu joined the ultra non restructuring northern groups in APC alliance. In 2017, APC government established SARS. Objective? To intimidate restive groups who felt shortchanged by Nigeria’s political structure and governance system.

Better trust Judas of Iscariot than trust any word from Tinubu camp.

So SARS was established in 2017?
Please stop embarrassing me.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by mexbee1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-isnt-among-the-sponsors-of-endsars-protest-says-spokesman/amp

Lol i laff in swahili somebody is looking for cheap sympathy towards gaining momentum for 2023 election it shall not work we are wiser than this we know you are not the one sponsoring it and no one is, that is y the FG is finding it difficult if not they would have negotiated with the people or persons in charge give dem money mk dem keep quiet. You have failed
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by Shine86: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nigeria is in the hands of God.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman by ProT: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emekaonline:

We need to start a new hashtag....................

Your divide and rule tactic is so DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

NEXT please..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers / President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.