Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (47060 Views)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Geovanni412(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
studentofTruth:
For those claiming to make 30% consistently, good luck with that. I just hope you aren't overleveraging. The market is season by season. It feels good as long as it lasts, but when the bad season inevitably comes, overleveraging will blow up your account!

Experienced forex traders don't boast because they know that anything can happen at any moment. Good times don't call for overexcitment, and bad times don't call for despair. They simply make sure that they're protected in every season because as Oracle of Omaha would say," The first rule of the game is to protect your capital and the second rule is to never forget the first rule."

Overleveraging kills!

Soro soke.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Geovanni412(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

Theoretically 130% ROI is possible practically less than 8% is realistic!

Oh,....you deserve one bottle of beer. Na d first profit percent I see be that...8 percent and I begin dey cry tears of joy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Rigel95(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ogademo1:
it's obvious, you don't need proofs to know. It's demo account.
How is it obvious now?
I need PROOFS
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Geovanni412(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tango123:

The value of ur investment can go down as well as up

Trading in forex is not q child's play

Forex value rises and falls. No guarantees.

Make sure u dont trade with all ur capital. Trade amounts u can afford to lose

Complete newbies shouldn't risk more than 1 percent of their trade capital unless you want it to end in tears for you. As you get more experienced, you can decide to increase risk to 2 or 4 percent depending on the nature of the trade.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
mrkels:

I just put 2m there and I don dey fear already . God would surely deliver me o

You dont have to be afraid. I personally believe that LIFE is about making key decisions - financial, spiritual etc. RISK is part of the game.
Just like you, I put 2m into Forex. I earn 300k monthly. I have been earning this for a year now.
I have recouped my initial capital, whatever i get now is just bonus.

I am not asking anyone to try it. PLEASE dont if you are not built for risk taking.
But for me, as a risk taker, i believe you loose more if you dont try, so why not try.

Mind you, be careful of empty high promises out there.
Peace.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by SUPERPACK: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Beware, a lot of forex scammers are circling the thread declaring support for each other just to make you send them a DM, pls run for your lives. Never invest in forex if you are not the trader, do not listening to the high ROI they are mentioning here. Do yourself a lot of good by checking the ROI of the most successful traders in the world.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by sircrabo: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
nsilordgmail:
bros I have been hearing of this MBA, how legit are they?

They are Legit. If you Can't trade, you can signup with them and have them trade for you. I think the minimum is $1000

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Olibboy: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Jail that guy. I have learnt the hard way that consistent earnings of high profit is very difficult in Forex. I had once invested with a guy that promised me 10.5% ROI in 2017. Both capital and profit I no see. Guy man ran away with every every and left me terribly broke which I have not even fully recovered from the shock till date.
Now, it is either I do it myself or I forget about it.
When I lose, I lose gallantly with my head up.
I knw a guy who can help with that in 25 working days.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by sircrabo: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
multikolour:
bros is this MBA trading legit because people have been asking me to invest in them for the past one year but I refused cos am scared

MBA is a registered company. They give a feasible return of 15% monthly. the minimum investment is $1000. You can start with that for now and have them turn your profit over and over

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by nsilordgmail(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
sircrabo:

They are Legit. If you Can't trade, you can signup with them and have them trade for you. I think the minimum is $1000
thanks bro
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by lagdmark(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
EFCC is still showing theirselves with whats happening..this people don't know the risk thats involved for all of them yet
Which risk?? So EFCC shouldn't do their job again, they should allow fraud to continue abi.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by vickydevoka(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
danilho:

Yes, na true e fit no work for you but e work for me and some other guys. Meanwhile in 2014, I try forex. I dey trade on etoro.com, I dey follow some traders, One from spain and the other one from Kenya. I loose money but e work for some other guys.
I no go encourage anybody way want start family make en take gambling as serious business. U knw y? De person go loose focus. Even as a graduate if u start gambling u go loose focus

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Promotions: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
emror4u:
If the police profiles you just by your looks alone, I know you'll be screaming oppression...

don't always be in a hurry to drop a comment...I was complimenting the young and fresh officers nothing more.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by AlphaMajestic: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
lagdmark:

Which risk?? So EFCC shouldn't do their job again, they should allow fraud to continue abi.

REFORMEFCC can just become a reality ..
sars were doing their job..were they not..
hope u get the point now
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Seems you didn't even understand what you wrote in the first place, go back and read it again...

Promotions:
don't always be in a hurry to drop a comment...I was complimenting the young and fresh officers nothing more.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by lagdmark(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

REFORMEFCC can just become a reality ..
sars were doing their job..were they not..
hope u get the point now
Good, all sectors need reformation, even the cyber criminals.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by AlphaMajestic: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
lagdmark:

Good, all sectors need reformation, even the cyber criminals.

couldn't agree more
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Tango123: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Geovanni412:

Complete newbies shouldn't risk more than 1 percent of their trade capital unless you want it to end in tears for you. As you get more experienced, you can decide to increase risk to 2 or 4 percent depending on the nature of the trade.

Tell them bro. Tell them. Them think say there is easy money.

I wont even advise anyone to go into forex as a full business unless u spend time, perhaps upto a year, understudying the gurus. It is like lesrning tl be a mechanic or panel beater or carpenter. No short cuts.

As a beginner, u should have ur real source of income, and let ur savings be ur capital. And as u said, trade only 1 percent of ur capital

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Hindex: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Any serious investor. 30%ROI in 2 months. Your deposit money will be insured in form of a collateral.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by realpoacher(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
gabi87:

With a capital of 4mil, how can one make profits in forex trading?

If you truly have 4M to waste on forex, better invest in my app idea and make yourself rich for life.

Check my profile
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Thunday1005(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
oluwamaich:
No be every deal you dey take.
Know when to say NO.
Some No does not mean weakness.
Grow steadily, except you have a strong backup.

Has he been able to make up to 5m in forex personally, before delving into investing someone else's 7+m
True talk, it might be due to greed to increase his trading portfolio.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Thunday1005(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tango123:

Tell them bro. Tell them. Them think say there is easy money.

I wont even advise anyone to go into forex as a full business unless u spend time, perhaps upto a year, understudying the gurus. It is like lesrning tl be a mechanic or panel beater or carpenter. No short cuts.

As a beginner, u should have ur real source of income, and let ur savings be ur capital. And as u said, trade only 1 percent of ur capital
before taking trading as a business, you must have another source of income to avoid trading with emotion

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by felixawe(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Even wazobia investment & BreezeSource runner will soon be nabbed.

Too many scsm
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by danilho(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

I no go encourage anybody way want start family make en take gambling as serious business. U knw y? De person go loose focus. Even as a graduate if u start gambling u go loose focus

E depend on the kind of person. Watin make one man loose focus, na steppingstone for anoda man. The person no even need to be graduate, e just need the reliable source and the right staking strategy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Flickzvill(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2020
donemzy115:
Forex is not a scam bro,,,this is what I do rn.and it has been cool with me...GREED is what makes forex traders loss FOCUS...I know what I'm saying cus I have been through the road before.good luck to all forex traders..once once,learn to sleep biko,cus it's good for your mental health.#shallom
any advice?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by prof2007: 4:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Mikolo1716:
I really pray God exposes Mr Bowofade Adewumi of BTD in Osun state wherever he is hiding, who also scammed over 8K investors 2billion naira after also failing to fulfil his forex ROI promise and has been on the run for about 2yrs now. I personally lost over 1M as an undergraduate then which has ruined and affected my plans to set up myself with the money immediately after graduating from the university.

Do you have evidence of the fraud?

If yes, you can report directly to the EFCC via any of these methods:
1. In person at any EFCC office near you, along with relevant documents.
2. Via Email: info@efccnigeria.org
3. Via Telephone hotlines: 08093322644, 09944751
4. Via letter or courier addressed to: The Director, EFCC, No. 5, Fomella Street, Wuse II, Abuja.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by prof2007: 4:15am On Oct 19, 2020
felixawe:
Even wazobia investment & BreezeSource runner will soon be nabbed.

Too many scams

4. Via letter or courier addressed to: The Director, EFCC, No. 5, Fomella Street, Wuse II, Abuja.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by prof2007: 4:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Jentilia:
May jonah udogo of box value be nabbed too

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by prof2007: 4:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Lapex:
Please how can i report a site to EFCC i have sites to report

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Sammy4Joy: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2020
General principle of investment: If it sounds too good to be true, run!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by vickydevoka(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2020
danilho:

E depend on the kind of person. Watin make one man loose focus, na steppingstone for anoda man. The person no even need to be graduate, e just need the reliable source and the right staking strategy.
Any how now, we go relate. De problem way I get with bet9ja one game to de cut. Even yesterday I jst de cry my last game leceister city cut am for 92 mins. 108thousand jst go like dat.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by lagosrd: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Kobicove:
According to professional forex traders it's almost impossible to earn a return of more than 20% consistently

Its business gone bad. The guy might have had issues but if you jail him , you can never get your money back. Unless you give him time to trade and make the money back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.