Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests (32638 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by pretydiva(f): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2020
We move!!
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by nNEOo(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
ladies and gentle mehn,we've added gates of hell to our side
grin
#EndSars #TotalResourseControl #Fix9a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by webbro007(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
end SARS was a disguise Who Noticed that no one is talking about Biafra or Oduduwa in this protest. restructuring now. #end bad government # no man is free who's not a master of himself

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by chiokeman(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
#EndSARS has formed the topic of today's sermon. Hope they bring today's offering and tithe to support the protest.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by Incognito403: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
This is becoming a riot.

It's now more than a protest.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by Harrykn: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
Hebehehhe
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by blasted12: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
The con man AKA bishop has spoken. Pay ye tithes!
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by blackpanda: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
Ovokoo:
I'm really impressed by Bishop Oyedepo for weighing in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QephxZqKNNs

Is he not part of the beneficiaries of nigerias political system He should first vomit all the billions he has been chopping from politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by damoobaba: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Na so
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by BruncleZuma: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by ggiliaro: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Hello please I am online advertiser looking for aged Facebook accounts to use for running ads on Facebook.

If you want to sell your Facebook account, send me a pm or check my bio for my contact...
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2020
We no need una endorsement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by IjebuWarrior: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2020
omenka:
Of course! We don't expect anything less than wholesome support from him and his clique of Saints below.

God bless you, bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by boxypane(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2020
wicked and shameless leaders. imagine that wanton old cargo that asked for shooting of protesters. I pray by the blood of the innocent souls departed that his children will face the bullet.
awon wéréy

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by maak400: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2020
We have been sleeping for too long but now we’re awake! There’s no going back, we move!

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#EndUnemployment
#BuhariResign
#EndCorruption
#StopSenators29MillionSalary
#EndElectricityHike
#EndFuelHike
#EndBadGovernance

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by eburuu: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2020
scam pastor....

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by RealEzee(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Much respect for the words sir

Tbh corrupt old folks keep dividing us with religion and ethnicity, too bad, we need to unite for our nation to rise from the ashes, no be everybody gas travel go yankee na, home is home.
For the good of our future and our kids and theirs, We Move!!!

#JoinOrBear
#EndsarsSwat
#EndBadgovernment

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by RealEzee(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2020
maak400:
We have been sleeping for too long but now we’re awake! There’s no going back, we move!

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#EndUnemployment
#BuhariResign
#EndCorruption
#StopSenators29MillionSalary
#EndElectricityHike
#EndFuelHike
#EndBadGovernance
We Move!!!!

#JoinOrBear
#EndsarsSwat
#EndBadgovernment
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by blasted12: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2020
chiokeman:
#EndSARS has formed the topic of today's sermon. Hope they bring today's offering and tithe to support the protest.
You must be joking right? Do you want the crooked bishop to go home with a lighter bank account? He'd rather order Jesus to reign curses on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by eburuu: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2020
ggiliaro:
Hello please I am online advertiser looking for aged Facebook accounts to use for running ads on Facebook.

If you want to sell your Facebook account, send me a pm or check my bio for my contact...
T i wnt to sell my
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2020
omenka:
Of course! We don't expect anything less than wholesome support from him and his clique of Saints below.

omenka:

And who told you I am pissed by the developments? If anything, I wish it grows bigger into kne demanding more accountability by government. I contributed to the protests myself.The world does not begin and end on nairaland. Inactivity on nairaland doesnt amount to inactivity everywhere else.

The bolded says a lot about your person. Unstable and a double tongue individual

One minute you contributed and wish the protest grows bigger and another minute you're all back to your APC/Tinubu's attack dog..

Spits on your oblong cone head. Tuehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by kingemaker(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2020
"I kept quiet for a while because in 2015 i warned this nation, vehemently, consistently, because i saw the dangers ahead and you can tell. The most gruesome season in the history of the nation is the last 5 years where lives have no value, wanton killings here and there."
What does this mean??
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2020
"If they were killed when they were youths would they have been where they are today?" That's a big question.

Papa has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by Parrot69: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
How much is USB type c charger?
Go and check the price at Lekki toll gate. Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by BarrElChapo(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by WrittyWritter(f): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2020
kingemaker:
"I kept quiet for a while because in 2015 i warned this nation, vehemently, consistently, because i saw the dangers ahead and you can tell. The most gruesome season in the history of the nation is the last 5 years where lives have no value, wanton killings here and there."
What does this mean??

It means he is anti-APC...if u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by GreatResearcher: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2020
Ovokoo:
I'm really impressed by Bishop Oyedepo for weighing in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QephxZqKNNs
Weighed in after being called out by Freeze.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by Brushstrokes20: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Spot on pastor!
#endbloatedspending
#endbadgovernance
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by BarrElChapo(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
But, how many of his church members are currently in Nigerian Politics? angry A handful indeed.

How come he never preached against corruption to them? angry This is the same 'Pastor' that wines and dines with these Vagabonds-in-power. angry

All he cares about na first fruits and tithes then their sins are forgiven, ba? BS! angry

Baba, abeg... hold you whip! Go use am against ur church members and let the real 9ja youths do their thingy. angry

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by ozome15(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
We know before now,
the protest is almost 2 weeks old already.

Abeg, We are still moving...
Senators and all corrupt politicians in Nigeria,
Past and present,
APC or PDP.
NRC or SDP or APGA.

We are still coming for all of you,
Be ready......

For some fools and political party animals that think this protest is about one political party,
No, you are wrong.
The foundation of this nation has been destroyed for over 60 years now.
Now is the time to take it back.
We have been sitting on a time bomb few years into this Dem-all-Crazy since 1999.
We will visit all politicians that looted our past and future one by one.
They will all vomit the future they looted and chop anyhow.
Na turn by turn, wait for your turn.
Naija youths ti take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests by eburuu: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2020
Your pocket has fool this sunday abi...god is comeing for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.