Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

#ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest (4557 Views)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2020
Today been 17th October, my daughter joy clocked 12 years today, but I never had any plans to make a special celebration to her all because I am down financial, but I had a little plans of taking her out and get her some snacks so she could enjoy her self and not to get angry with me.

While having such plans as of yesterday evening, a friend of mine came to my house and asked me to come and join him let's go for the END SARS protest that is to take place today in Kaduna, which I agreed to follow him. He came to my house today as early as possible and we match out to the end sars protest, after some hours, while in the act of protesting, I later remembered that today is my daughter's birthday, and I promise to take her out along with me to have some snack's. I quickly inform my friend peter who I came to the protest with letting him know that i was going home he said OK no problem.

I took off immediately I got to my house I was hearing my daughter's voice which seems like she was hurt, and I quickly rush to check what was happening to her, only for me to meet her this way been mal-treated by my neighbors children.

Only for me to meet my daughter weak and exhausted crying on the floor, I became speechless and confuse, immediately tears roll down from my eyes, I screamed and asked them why are they doing this to my daughter but one of them answered me that it was part her birthday celebration. I became speechless and held my daughter by her arms and drag her to my room, I didn't say anything after then, because I was having the plans to call the police for them, for such an act but before I do so, I decided to bring this issue to this platform so that you could help me with your advice on what to do.

Please people I need your advice because am already in pains.

Please have a look at the photos below.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/4430457db4303a91d71620ce2ce9141f?source=mini_push

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2020
Wahala dey o!

See more...

1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Sorry.may ur contribution (#endsars) towards a better nigeria,never go in vain..and i will plead with u to forgive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2020
Nothing wey Nnamdi Kanu no go see for brothel grin

And he wanted to report the matter to the same police which he went out to protest against. How you wan take talk this matter for police station sef?

Fellow protesters, abeg make Una no hide under protest dey run from Una responsibilities o. Make sure you put your house in order before leaving for protest o, otherwise you will come back to meet your children protesting against you.

And he wanted to report the matter to the same police which he went out to protest against. How you wan take talk this matter for police station sef? Police go look you like grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Slynation(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Lol
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by yenereal(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Wild celebrations
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by decatalyst(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2020
yenereal:
Wild celebrations

Wild and dirty celebration
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Skyfornia(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2020
I never supported people who do this to celebrants..either on their birthdays or final papers/graduations. This particular one is even extreme for the fact the she is still a child.

But OP, the truth is that many of these are done out of love. Don't push it any further..just take her out and make her day extra special.

14 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Kestolove(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
All na celebration..she don dey even get breazt..dats good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Abfinest007(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2020
oga take it easy I experience same thing even my last birthday I refused to come out I lay on my bed because I know what will before me if I come out

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by anthonyuncle(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2020
they were only pouring water on her, don't sound like u don't know that it's one way to celebrate one's bday in da hood.

u don't have money to celebrate her, they are doing their best to celebrate her, and u wanna go call police (even in ur brokeness), are u using ur sense?

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by yarimo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
you want to called the police that you are protesting against. mtceeew undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
yarimo:
you want to called the police that you are protesting against. mtceeew undecided
No mind the mumu grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Vyzz: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
You taking things too serious ma...

She is obviously still a kid...
The might have taken things far but it is what it is
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by nedekid: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Abfinest007:
oga take it easy I experience same thing even my last birthday I refused to come out I lay on my bed because I know what will before me if I come out
Why must anything that concern aboki be one kin? See the pics of the girl and the torture being doled to her as birthday celebration shocked
Even you are given words of encouragement, that the should take it easy ie normal tins. You experienced it last year and if you step out, e go happen this year shocked
Are you kaduna people normal? (in mc macaronies voice)
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
What a way to celebrate someone's birthday shocked
Juts like say she go steal some clothes for boutique! lipsrsealed

By the way,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her o
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
nedekid:

Why must anything that concern aboki be one kin? See the pics of the girl and the torture being doled to her as birthday celebration shocked
Even you are given words of encouragement, that the should take it easy ie normal tins. You experienced it last year and if you step out, e go happen this year shocked
Are you kaduna people normal? (in mc macaronies voice)
...and dis one sef don think say e don talk be dat o?
Na one by one we go pursue tribalistic members commot for dis forum.
#EndTribalismOnNairaland loading.......

TheRareGem1:

No be only activation, na SIM activation.

Seun, we need to reform this NR o no be only police we go reform. Some miscreants are disturbing this street and NR is a highly respected and informative forum that needs sane and high intelligent people to always patronise not some miscreants
I hope they listen.
Too many annoying irritants abound here.
And the sad part is that, there is a big danger in the gathering of sad and irritating people.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by nedekid: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
...and dis one sef don think say e don talk be dat o?
Na one by one we go pursue tribalistic members commot for dis forum.
#EndTribalismOnNairaland loading.......
Mannabbq and rotten meat, get off my post. I have no time for simps.
I see your pathetic attempt at rebranding yourself to "ilovedemmanna". You made the change but forgot to carry "sense" along.
As usual, you read the surface value of everything (simple minded).
Check dictornary for sarcasm.
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by pozehnani(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is all shades of wrong. Report them to the king or some local council chief in your community. This is babaric.

What if she has some underlying health issues and this act now triggered it before you got back? That would have spelt doom. You should report them so this nonsense can stop.

Sorry about your daughter. Where's her mum by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Richy4(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kids are getting more weird as the day progresses... How did they invent such nonsense
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level or NCE
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by udomma1005(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/4430457db4303a91d71620ce2ce9141f?source=mini_push

Lalasticlala
Sorry oooooooo embarassed
But when you come go the police station, where you go tell dem say you go b4 dem ruff your daughter?
You go explain say you go #endsars grin
I will put you in my prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by RealEzee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin bros no too carry d matter for head, hope she's OK tho, na celebration tins tho I feel this one dirty, well I've seen worse were all kinds of concoction is pour on the person, funny enuf na one fine for area way neighbors run am for am twas all for fun Sha, she was like a walking banga soup da day grin
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Sheina(f): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
The best thing is not to keep friends capable of doing this,you can create a boundary for your daughter and make her create such for herself,so even though you live amongst people like this,they won't cross this kind of line
Sorry about it
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Sheina(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Wahala dey o!

See more...
Is she in Lagos?
I can get her a surprise teddy or gift
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by durasome(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Lalasticlala
.must someone die on their birthday?
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by Harry00(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
We did this in high school but this one looks extreme
Re: #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest by potent5(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2020
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oboy See Condoms. Toilet Blockage. / Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) / Caught Red Handed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.