Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (75133 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / #EndSARS: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by rolams(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2020
timebomb02:

we gave dem this power for keeping quiet for so long. Nigeria is politicians money making factory...looting competition among themselves while future of an average unlucky Nigerian fade away

I am telling you!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by shoprite: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
The President will remain so & nothing will happen. Nigeria does not begin in Lagos and ends in Abuja.

Bashir . . .Soro Soke . . Werey !!!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
duality:

When I see post of Aisha up and down, I know politics Don enter.

Wait, are you pro buhari or you were against the protest from the onset?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by duality(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Wait, are you pro buhari or you were against the protest from the onset?

Very simple. If you have the patience to research my post, fine.

I have never been a pro buhari. I'm a deep person so when I tell people some deep truth, I may get pissed if they foolishly ignore it.

I told a lot of people pre 2015, that the APC and buhari route was a wrong one. I told people what I know, and what I saw.

Same for this protest. I told people what I saw about this protest from the start. I was against it absolutely.

Non of my posts and interactions offline showed any support for it.

I reminded people how wrong they were, pre 2015 and I'm repeating that the cost of this protest, based on what I could foresee was not worth it.

That's the truth.

I maintained that people are under strong manipulation and they don't know why they do what they do.

The protest was a manipulation.

Some truth cannot be got from social media influencers because they are always the first to be programmed.

Thank you.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
duality:

Very simple. If you have the patience to research my post, fine.

I have never been a pro buhari. I'm a deep person so when I tell people some deep truth, I may get pissed if they foolishly ignore it.

I told a lot of people pre 2015, that the APC and buhari route was a wrong one. I told people what I know, and what I saw.

Same for this protest. I told people what I saw about this protest from the start. I was against it absolutely.

Non of my posts and interactions offline showed any support for it.

I reminded people how wrong they were, pre 2015 and I'm repeating that the cost of this protest, based on what I could foresee was not worth it.

That's the truth.

I maintained that people are under strong manipulation and they don't know why they do what they do.

The protest was a manipulation.

Some truth cannot be got from social media influencers because they are always the first to be programmed.

Thank you.

Long story, I just want to know if you're worthy of my following,

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.