Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! (280 Views)

Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by Blabbermouth: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2020
The message is not for everyone, it's for those who know the power and importance of tithing. grin
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by Blabbermouth: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Mods, take this to the front page so many don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by Blabbermouth: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2020
Do you know why some people don't enjoy the benefits of tithing?
I will tell you the secret today.
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by jmoore(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2020
Scam!!!!
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by toronto10(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Send in ur church account.
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by CodeTemplar: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:
The message is not for everyone, it's for those who know the power and importance of tithing. grin
When the bible says Paul planted appollos watered but God gave the increase, if doesn't mean Paul planted on infertile land.
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by desiredhome: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
#EndSARS
#EndCorruptionInChurches
#Endpulpitbandits

✌️
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by Blabbermouth: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
toronto10:
Send in ur church account.
Here is a man that recognizes the inevitable blessings that follows tithers.
Re: Pay Your Tithes To Me, I Will Help You Provoke The Blessings Of Abraham! by Blabbermouth: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
When the bible says Paul planted appollos watered but God gave the increase, if doesn't mean Paul planted on infertile land.
Okay.
Do you tithe in your church?

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Gossips / Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand / Blasphemy: Islamic Group Demands Sack Of French Workers In Kano And Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.