Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) (48207 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by lincsnuel: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
SegFault:

And who's fault is it, where do the police come from? Where do the judges come from? We are the problem with this country, the sooner we realise it the better.

We are the problem in a collective sense.

But the government in it's entirety is the problem.

The problem is, average Nigerians who find themselves in position of power tend to abuse such position. Jungle justice will continue no matter how much we hate the phenomenon, until the police and judiciary and other sectors of the country are reformed.

I'm just being logical with the situation.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by bizhop01: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is not new, cross river is the only state in Nigeria that doesn't believe in police when the catch thief, if you are arm rubber cross river is not a good place to carry on your activities.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by COdeGenesis: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cross River is not Akwa Ibom. You will always hear about cultist clashing and killing themselves in Cross River but you rarely hear such in Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom is a very peaceful state

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ekemeze: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
id911:

[/b]
se.un, lal.asticlala, myn.d44 rule 2
This one is pained and crying, that's the obvious truth, set of backward set of people
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ekemeze:

Arm robbers will one day shot u. just be patient mr saint
No! dey will first shoot u and Ur family first
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NkanAkpanika: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Cross River is not Akwa Ibom. You will always hear about cultist clashing and killing themselves in Cross River but you rarely hear such in Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom is a very peaceful state
Maybe he uses Akwa ibom so to market his lies grin
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by COdeGenesis: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Badonasty:
Bleep...Akwa Ibom youths are moving mad

Cross River is different from Akwa Ibom. It is just like Kwara and let me say Osun or Ogun. They share some tradition but they are two different states but you guys just tag anytin that has to do with Cross River to Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by segebase(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
see meat
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NkanAkpanika: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No! dey will first shoot u and Ur family first
Honestly he is right.. They will shoot and kill you, be patients sanene
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
lincsnuel:

The problem is, average Nigerians who find themselves in position of power tend to abuse such position. Jungle justice will continue no matter how much we hate the phenomenon, until the police and judiciary and other sectors of the country are reformed.

Yes I understand, but the problem still comes back to us, once a Nigerian holds power no matter how little, from something as petty as class monitor to something as big as a president, they start thinking of ways to abuse that power, some may not start like this but on the long run they change either because of external pressure or because of the demons that naturally reside in the human mind. We must be ready to accept that we are this country's problem and that is when a real revolution and change can occur. Though buhari is a bastard, that quote "change begins with me and you" is a powerful quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by sylve11: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na wa o. shocked cool
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Binance:

Thunder fire you if you don't accept that your entire tribe is skull miner too.... foo.lish id.iot.

Some people took action and you brand an entire tribe stvpid.

God will punish you many fold
Back to sender, backward set of people

I pray dey burn u to ashes too, since u support such barbaric nonsensical jungle justice, backward barbaric set of people
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
Anybody born, raised and forced to live in Nigeria must have been cursed by God......I swear,

[img]https://media./images/678dcd97ea310e5c3e1de1e67baaff3a/tenor.gif[/img]

grin

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by bizhop01: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Before opening the thread I knw it's btw akwa ibom or cross river, very barbaric people, what happens to handling dem to the police? very stupid people

edited: all these barbaric people mentioning me, thunder will strike all of you in million folds, imagine such barbaric nonsense, and these same backward sets of people are protesting for SARS brutality when u all are no different, very stupid and backward people, jeez!

such nonsense, why burn a human like u when you can take them to the police station? and to think the same criminalistic politicians that steals billions in there states are praised backward negroes
I see you are so angry, maybe you are representing your constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Honestly he is right.. They will shoot and kill me, be patients sanene
Yeah! dey will shoot u and Ur lineages into oblivion, barbaric set of people
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
There's no way you can be screaming endsars and be doing jungle justice.

This is babaric, i ask again, what is the difference between Nigerians and the Nigerian government.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Franking: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cross River people can lynch for Africa. This is so so wrong!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NkanAkpanika: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yeah! dey will shoot u and Ur lineages into oblivion, barbaric set of people
Since you are in support of robbery, you will be killed by an armed robber before the week runs out..
Just wait and see lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Amah70: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
boman2014:
Angry mob beheaded and set five suspected
armed robbers ablaze on Saturday in Akwa Ikot
Effanga community, Akwabuyo Local
Government Area of Cross River State.

It was gathered that a 7-man gang allegedly
broke into a shop at about 3am on Saturday,
October 17, and made away with electronic
gatgets worth thousands of naira
and undisclosed amount of money.

The youths of the community laid ambush for
the suspects. In the process, five of them
were apprehended them while two managed to
escape leaving the rest to face jungle justice.

A very disturbing and gory video from the
scene shows the remains of the suspected
robbers and a motorcycle in flames. The head
of one of the suspects was missing from his
neck.

Meanwhile, one of the youths condemned the
act, describing it as inhumane and barbaric
while calling on the Nigerian police to
immedately arrest the perpetrators.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/angry-mob-beheads-sets-five-suspected-robbers-ablaze-after-beheading-them-in-cross-river-state-graphic-photos.html

Those empty heads who did this barbaric act must be brought to book.

They are worse than the armed robbers.

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ekemeze: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by toprealman: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why can't they treat politicians stealing billions like this?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by frowland(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
SmartPolician:

Keep quiet!

What you see is a result of system failure.

Report those armed robbers to the police, and they will be out on the street robbing people the following week
[/s]

Then SARs might come up with their own defense as well right? Two wrongs don't make right.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Since I'm very stupid, useless and a backward fool, I will be killed by an armed robber before the week runs out..
Just wait and see lipsrsealed
I pray so...no one will miss you, cretin!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Amah70: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
Anybody born, raised and forced to live in Nigeria must have been cursed by God......I swear,

[img]https://media./images/678dcd97ea310e5c3e1de1e67baaff3a/tenor.gif[/img]
But a tiny percentage of people born, raised and forced to stay in Nigeria are eating fat from the ills of Nigeria, so they shall not agree with you.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by harrend(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
hmm for me only who killed is supposed to die like this..
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ekemeze: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
toprealman:
Why can't the treat politicians stealing billions like this?
Don't mind the fools, very useless youths

the ones stealing billions are praised while the ones dat stole few thousands are burnt to ashes
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by juman(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Your politicians are worse than those robbers.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Amah70: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Innocent people are lynched in many cases of jungle justice like this.

It’s better for all criminals to be freed, than lynch an innocent suspect like this.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by babyfaceafrica: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
lincsnuel:

the government has its fault, but everybody is responsible for his or her own actions.. Nigerians don't value morals or life, they are as worse as the government. To go NYSC, you sort, to get passport, you sort, to get job, you sort.. We get problem. If buhari leaves and another peeps. Enters, na the same thing go happen

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Badonasty(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Cross River is different from Akwa Ibom. It is just like Kwara and let me say Osun or Ogun. They share some tradition but they are two different states but you guys just tag anytin that has to do with Cross River to Akwa Ibom

I’m sorry for that...it’s just what the headline said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Machine Thieves Caught In Imo, Stripped & Beaten To Coma - Graphic PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.