Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (84507 Views)

Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello's Security Detail & Soldiers Clash At Checkpoint / Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rugaria:
Nigerian soldiers, una go soon buy market... Always on the side of tyrants. The same people that loot your allowances and send you to Boko Haram with insurficient arms?

Soldiers na zombie naa grin

Na command them dey listen to.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
brexit:
I want to thank our youths for expressing their displeasure through the instrumentality of endsars, but how long will it last,

Remember this will not put food on your tables, pay your rent or pay your school fees

Your prolonged stay on the roads is trying to prove the fact that our youths are idke

Parents should call back their children and wards back home, the guy challenging the soldiers might have done that under the influence of drugs

Parents be wise, appeal to them to come back home we don't want to lose more persons to brutality
[left][/left]
Mad man....shame on your generation.... Buhari zombie.. angry
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Besk: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
sad

Seun Osewa and his Nairaland group are getting more and more despicable. There have been so many lies and so much misinformation on this forum that’s it’s als it becoming the most untrustworthy new sharing site in Nigeria.

You post incredulous headlines and then lock it such that no-one can immediately challenge the reports.

This video is from two weeks back and involves just a few soldiers that confronted #Endsars protesters on the road and get here you are trying to make it look like government had deployed soldiers today.

You will cause fear and stampede out there. May the blood of anyone who dies from your misinformation be on your end.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by remele2(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tunex252:
Finally them Don use forces

But las las we go survive

#EndSars
#EndBadGovt
#EndPoliceBrutality
#BuhariMustResign

That's an old Vid, that Vid was from the 1st two days of the protest... Lets be guided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Omezif(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Soldiers fighting peaceful protesters while there is abandon worthy fight is Unworthy.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by donatus101(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Seun e be like say you want make god punish you. Thus happened a week ago. Are you trying to sabotage our efforts ? Are you for us or against us ? Why bring an old news to FP as if it happened yesterday ? Let's be guided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by reiddecuti: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rugaria:
Nigerian soldiers, una go soon buy market... Always on the side of tyrants. The same people that loot your allowances and send you to Boko Haram with insurficient arms?

Real zombies Fela called them. Animals of the lowest primitive.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Dede1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Fixednaija:
ENDSARS: Serious Tension as Protesters fight with Soldiers who are hired to hijack the protest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZA93Gzro1o

I have written that #EndSars protest is a cop-out and diversionary gambit to defocus people from the agitation to disintegrate Nigeria. It is very silly to agitate to end the tiny piece of Nigeria militia groups which tend to assault and brutalize citizens. What happened to brutality perpetrated by the army, navy, air-force, NPF and Customs. The course meal is #EndNigeria not the dessert such as SARS. The army has no business on the streets of Nigeria talk less assaulting molesting peaceful protesters. Certain goons from northern region of Nigeria have assumed that Nigeria militia groups are meant to protect interest in the entity called Nigeria. In fact, the moronic dingbats who constitute the militia groups in the Nigeria especially the jackasses from northern region believed their political elites that Nigeria is theirs to keep. I say #EndNigeria now!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by jasonbonn: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
soldiers should thread carefully on this matter o, no army fights a battle on all fronts and survive
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
To sustain this momentum, I think the next president of this country must be youth
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Temysteve(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserved to be dealt with.

I thought they were going to beat the soldier. Na that time you go know say Nigeria no be Egypt grin

The worst that can happen is the soldiers to open fire on it own citizens and I don't think Buhari will want to do that. The Federal government know what the youth are fighting for, this is beyond #ENDSARS or #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY but end bad governance in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by OriOko88(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserved to be dealt with.

I thought they were going to beat the soldier. Na that time you go know say Nigeria no be Egypt grin

Eleribu nie
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Fixednaija:
ENDSARS: Serious Tension as Protesters fight with Soldiers who are hired to hijack the protest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZA93Gzro1o
The video was shot like a week ago, before when the protest was starting out. There hasn't been similar occurrence. Soldiers aren't responding violently generally.
So please stop sensational news. #EndSARS
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by humilitypays(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Coronabirus:
MANY PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER READING MY COMMENTS SOONER UNLESS IF MIRACLE HAPPEN IN FEW WEEKS TO COME
Something big may likely happen which will force the riches to use private jets and watch the suffering of people from abroad. The power mongers will encourage the youth to endure, sacrifice their lives and aftermath of all the devastation they'll the war experience to restrategise their political ambition by telling their bloc the black story in years to come. I hope it'll not reach this level!
Some places in Nigeria never experienced the horror of war or carnage and it seems they're now yearning to test the wrath of war. "He who call for war never survive to see the consequences of it". But everyone should keep this in mind that many children will be made orphans, potential business & dreams might be killed, hunger will kill people more than guns, uncertainty & fear will fill people's minds. I pity those in the cities the most because they always rely on food products supplied from villages and far away places & this will suddenly stop, water will be as valuable as gold. Those who are optimist of winning the struggle & at the fore front will quickly lose hope & fear will strike them for losing so many "revolution associates" day after day.
No any African nation can contain the huge potential Nigerian refugees. I can't imagine where the IDPs will be settled in West Africa; despite UN treaty on refugees, Ghana will definitely close its boarder amidst the current misunderstanding with them, Niger, Chad, Benin, Togo and Cameroon are too poor to contain the already existing burden of Boko Haram refugees on them.
UN warn Nigeria about crises several times because they're already struggling for funds to sustain millions refugees in Syria, Yemen, & Myammar. America is the major fundraiser of UN aide and is already $3trillion dollar short of this year's budget struggling with economic difficulties of COVID-19.
Nigerians are already hated everywhere in the world due to our attitude abroad or as a result of jealousy of other nations. Very soon those who will seek for asylum in the event of crisis will know that "no place like home". Our neighbours are already struggling to survive from Nigerian goods and services & this will push the whole West Africa into serious food crises. UN may need more than N700b to feed our refugees daily!
I urge everyone intending to start possible violent revolution or yearning for it because he/she has seen it happened in Arab nations & think it can equally work in Nigeria to buy and stack atleast 8 months food in store. Save enough money to seek & survive asylum in neighbouring nations if the need arise. What peace can't do war can never achieve. I'm not coward but I'm seriously afraid of war; when I saw big towns completely deserted by people as a result of insurgency in North-East, people trooping to neighbouring states asking for food, hopelessness struck their future tears often flow out of my eyes emotionally.
I'm not pessimist but I'm opening up about hard truth that many people don't want hear, many people will say somebody said it in Nairaland
If you want peace, prepare for war

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by OriOko88(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Razzness:
I am tired of all this end sars protest jare, sars has already been disbanded, lets protest about something else.
You can start your own protest now. Abi those protesting complain to you for food or money. Block head undecided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Can't they protest without blocking people's movement? They will lose people's sympathy if care isn't taken.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Billchille: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
If soldier kill any youth, civil war don start be that ooo,and ena go funny.... revolution don start be that
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by H2ho(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

The soldiers for shoot na..make him con know wetin dey......no be bullet undecided
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by dammiedot(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let us not lose focus, this video is not recent
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by menzo4u: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Coronabirus:
MANY PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER READING MY COMMENTS SOONER UNLESS IF MIRACLE HAPPEN IN FEW WEEKS TO COME
Something big may likely happen which will force the riches to use private jets and watch the suffering of people from abroad. The power mongers will encourage the youth to endure, sacrifice their lives and aftermath of all the devastation they'll the war experience to restrategise their political ambition by telling their bloc the black story in years to come. I hope it'll not reach this level!
Some places in Nigeria never experienced the horror of war or carnage and it seems they're now yearning to test the wrath of war. "He who call for war never survive to see the consequences of it". But everyone should keep this in mind that many children will be made orphans, potential business & dreams might be killed, hunger will kill people more than guns, uncertainty & fear will fill people's minds. I pity those in the cities the most because they always rely on food products supplied from villages and far away places & this will suddenly stop, water will be as valuable as gold. Those who are optimist of winning the struggle & at the fore front will quickly lose hope & fear will strike them for losing so many "revolution associates" day after day.
No any African nation can contain the huge potential Nigerian refugees. I can't imagine where the IDPs will be settled in West Africa; despite UN treaty on refugees, Ghana will definitely close its boarder amidst the current misunderstanding with them, Niger, Chad, Benin, Togo and Cameroon are too poor to contain the already existing burden of Boko Haram refugees on them.
UN warn Nigeria about crises several times because they're already struggling for funds to sustain millions refugees in Syria, Yemen, & Myammar. America is the major fundraiser of UN aide and is already $3trillion dollar short of this year's budget struggling with economic difficulties of COVID-19.
Nigerians are already hated everywhere in the world due to our attitude abroad or as a result of jealousy of other nations. Very soon those who will seek for asylum in the event of crisis will know that "no place like home". Our neighbours are already struggling to survive from Nigerian goods and services & this will push the whole West Africa into serious food crises. UN may need more than N700b to feed our refugees daily!
I urge everyone intending to start possible violent revolution or yearning for it because he/she has seen it happened in Arab nations & think it can equally work in Nigeria to buy and stack atleast 8 months food in store. Save enough money to seek & survive asylum in neighbouring nations if the need arise. What peace can't do war can never achieve. I'm not coward but I'm seriously afraid of war; when I saw big towns completely deserted by people as a result of insurgency in North-East, people trooping to neighbouring states asking for food, hopelessness struck their future tears often flow out of my eyes emotionally.
I'm not pessimist but I'm opening up about hard truth that many people don't want hear, many people will say somebody said it in Nairaland

I read every text you put up there, word for word. You actually made a whole lot of sense. But what do you think Nigerians should do at this point?

Ignore the killings by the police, turn blind eyes to the poor state of education, infrastructure, medical conditions and other basic amenities in the country while the beasts we call leaders continue to destroy the future of this country and unborn generations.

This is not just about Sars eradication, but a fight of liberation from the very many atrocities committed by those we elected. For instance, have seen you how much these senators earn in a nation where minimum wage is 30k? That's just one among thousands of "national disasters" we are currently facing.

What do you think we can do? Should we continue to live in fear and allow this to continue?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by ISellAll01: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

That your smile go soon turn to tears.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Germi9: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
this is an old video na
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Those miscreants are mistaking Nigeria for Egypt.
They've been bragging that if soldiers are deployed the country will burn blah blah and I'm like these folks are taking clownism to a whole new level. Soldiers will be deployed and they'll be brutally dealt with and nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by jaytee01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

When we finish this matter, we will fish out stupid criminals like you and give you the thrashing that you richly deserve.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
wonder233:
OP Stop spreading false info. They've not deployed soldiers for the protesters. Those 3 soldiers are just among normal everyday commuters trying to go on their own way. The seeming confrontation is because you blocked the road and infringed on their own fundamental right of free movement. Forget they are wearing uniform, it's no different from the fight some danfo drivers had with the protesters on Tuesday at Alapere over the same road blockade.
Protest, but don't block the road

Exactly bruv.
Why ground economic activities and obstruct human/vehicular movement because of protest?
It'll not be well with those useless miscreants.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
wonder233:
OP Stop spreading false info. They've not deployed soldiers for the protesters. Those 3 soldiers are just among normal everyday commuters trying to go on their own way. The seeming confrontation is because you blocked the road and infringed on their own fundamental right of free movement. Forget they are wearing uniform, it's no different from the fight some danfo drivers had with the protesters on Tuesday at Alapere over the same road blockade.
Protest, but don't block the road
Clearly, they are trying to create way for one oga wey dey back. But they shouldn't have flog one guys or trying to use gun to intimidate the protesters.

I agree with about the reportage not completely being honest.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Offpoint1: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Be careful what you wish for...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rugaria:
After,the foolish soldiers will begin to cry to the same citizens to help them when the chips are down.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by ObserveV: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please stop posting false information, the video and pictures above are old videos when the protest had just started, and those soldiers were only trying to make way for their vehicle to move.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by pixey(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Take cover! They are coming for you. cheesy grin tongue
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Buhari finally fell for the schemings of the 5th columnists. He shouldn't have deployed soldiers, the protest has been relatively peaceful
Modified:
The soldiers were acting on their own, the confrontation was as a result of the road block mounted by the protesters.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by seleroms2(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tunex252:
Finally them Don use forces

But las las we go survive

#EndSars
#EndBadGovt
#EndPoliceBrutality
#BuhariMustResign
This happened last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.