Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (84504 Views)

Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello's Security Detail & Soldiers Clash At Checkpoint / Two Shot Dead In Nnewi As IPOB & Soldiers Clash In Anambra / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by obilokechukwu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=brexit post=95062597]I want to thank our youths for expressing their displeasure through the instrumentality of endsars, but how long will it last,

Remember this will not put food on your tables, pay your rent or pay your school fees

Your prolonged stay on the roads is trying to prove the fact that our youths are idke

Parents should call back their children and wards back home, the guy challenging the soldiers might have done that under the influence of drugs

Parents be wise, appeal to them to come back home we don't want to lose more persons to brutality [/quote) my man what are you saying
that parent should called children back home. is like you are joying the buarih regim, police burtality, lack of job in the country, killing of innconet soul, nigeria name in back book record as one of corropted country in the world. my dear, if you donot like what the youth is doing right now. you can join the sar for burtality. sense you no get, fool way no wise, people of buarih, senctors, bad government go deceive you till you enter grave. no open eyes to fight for right. allowned bad government dey shop your right till you enter grave
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by obilokechukwu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=brexit post=95062597]I want to thank our youths for expressing their displeasure through the instrumentality of endsars, but how long will it last,

Remember this will not put food on your tables, pay your rent or pay your school fees

Your prolonged stay on the roads is trying to prove the fact that our youths are idke

man what are you saying
that parent should called children back home. is like you are joying the buarih regim, police burtality, lack of job in the country, killing of innconet soul, nigeria name in back book record as one of corropted country in the world. my dear, if you donot like what the youth is doing right now. you can join the sar for burtality. sense you no get, fool way no wise, people of buarih, senctors, bad government go deceive you till you enter grave. no open eyes to fight for right. allowned bad government dey shop your right till you enter grave
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Passionate1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dumb fulani soldiers Will play into our hands. .
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserved to be dealt with.

I thought they were going to beat the soldier. Na that time you go know say Nigeria no be Egypt grin

No worry, until you or ya family enter police brouhaha u go know say SARS na endtime police unit.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by abpotato: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oponu ni e,.
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserved to be dealt with.

I thought they were going to beat the soldier. Na that time you go know say Nigeria no be Egypt grin

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by blank(f): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Plead:

Because the protesters are blocking roads thereby obstructing human and vehicular movement.

I have some choice words for you but I'll keep it classy.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Emmadoc: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Please let's report this moniker
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Ideagatesauto: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
My People have woken from a really long slumber
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
abpotato:
Oponu ni e,.
Oponu ni Baba e
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Lacash: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tumbulum:
The storm is gathering and soon the rain will start. The rain that will wash the country free of greed,oppression, nepotism, favouritism, corruption and wanton killings.
Do not give up because it is appointed unto a man to die once and after that judgement comes. Every man must die someday.
Na so bro, one thing must kill a man. #WeDieDia�
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
menzo4u:

I read every text you put up there, word for word. You actually made a whole lot of sense. But what do you think Nigerians should do at this point?

Ignore the killings by the police, turn blind eyes to the poor state of education, infrastructure, medical conditions and other basic amenities in the country while the beasts we call leaders continue to destroy the future of this country and unborn generations.

This is not just about Sars eradication, but a fight of liberation from the very many atrocities committed by those we elected. For instance, have seen you how much these senators earn in a nation where minimum wage is 30k? That's just one among thousands of "national disasters" we are currently facing.

What do you think we can do? Should we continue to live in fear and allow this to continue?
The protest is on the right direction bit for the protesters to get the backing of everyone they should stop disturbing roads and businesses of people. Ensure it's not politicise, and do it for national interest. No senseful person will agree that things are OK in this nation, the suffering, looting, poor leadership, poor education, and so many bad policies are not helping. The protest should continue untill they learn that youths are the reason making the nation breath.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
menzo4u:

I read every text you put up there, word for word. You actually made a whole lot of sense. But what do you think Nigerians should do at this point?

Ignore the killings by the police, turn blind eyes to the poor state of education, infrastructure, medical conditions and other basic amenities in the country while the beasts we call leaders continue to destroy the future of this country and unborn generations.

This is not just about Sars eradication, but a fight of liberation from the very many atrocities committed by those we elected. For instance, have seen you how much these senators earn in a nation where minimum wage is 30k? That's just one among thousands of "national disasters" we are currently facing.

What do you think we can do? Should we continue to live in fear and allow this to continue?
The protest is on the right direction bit for the protesters to get the backing of everyone they should stop disturbing roads and businesses of people. Ensure it's not politicise, and do it for national interest. No senseful person will agree that things are OK in this nation, the suffering, looting, poor leadership, poor education, and so many bad policies are not helping. The protest should continue untill they learn that youths are the reason making the nation breath.
Thanks
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
humilitypays:
If you want peace, prepare for war
Not all quotes worth reciting. Peace is above everything. If such kind of peaceful demonstrations will always be conducted to make our voice heard and to effect good decision making them why can't we maintain the path?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
aumeehn:
stupid idiot! Go and tell Buhari all this!! Suffering and smiling must end!
U don't need to call me stupid to descend ur anger. Since 1999 we have had 4 Presidents and things doesn't change. I hope we live to see many Presidents to come and you'll know that the system is set to serve few people not the masses.
Fight ur right with good intentions & I assure you positive things will come. The current path taken is worth maintaining!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Fourwinds: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserve to be dealt with.

this is a government official... Nonsense everywhere
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by goodheart02(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Flog sense enter their head abeg. If you can't protest peacefully without infringing on people's fundamental human rights, thereby creating a big nuisance, then you deserve to be dealt with.

I wanted to really reply u, but on seeing your senseless moniker, I knew there was no need
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 19, 2020
blank:

tongue
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by ItswellMike: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Mad yooots

Zombie
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2020
blank:

why you dey follow that mumu man drag ? you should know his brain isn't upto a pinch of salt.

don't waste your time
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by menzo4u: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coronabirus:

The truth is that people that are out there under the scorching sun also have their businesses affected by this protest. But no nation gets great without inconvenience, that difficulty we are experiencing due to blocking of roads and business interruption is the ultimate price that needs to be paid in sacrifice for this country to be better.

South Africa paid their price, China paid theirs etc...look at them today, their unborn generations will not experience what we are experiencing in this country today.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Uchek(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Using your logic, history should have been kind to Hitler assistants. A friend of a murderer is as guilty as the murderer.

dokie:

Osibanjo is on a completely separate lane. History may be kind to him.

He's always been different, and that's why some of us are wondering what he's doing in the midst of these men.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Dede1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coronabirus:
Your biggest pain is her identity. Be [b] cosmopolite [/b]and live a healthy life, things that u can't change or will keep growing under ur watch and u can't do anything will give u HBP!

Funny enough, the same cosmopolite gave you the #EndSars sage. The woman and her husband embezzled enough to send their children to London, UK for high school education. She is a confirmed tribal jingoist and hypocrisy.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by dokie: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Uchek:
Using your logic, history should have been kind to Hitler assistants. A friend of a murderer is as guilty as the murderer.

I don't like buhari, but he isn't as bad as hitler.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dede1:

Funny enough, the same cosmopolite gave you the #EndSars sage. The woman and her husband embezzled enough to send their children to London, UK for high school education. She is a confirmed tribal jingoist and hypocrisy.
Jealousy go kill u...calm down and work to improve ur life. Successfully men hardly envy others...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by abpotato: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Oponu ni Baba e

Iya eee
Re: EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
abpotato:

Iya eee
Since all these days? How did you do it? I learnt the arrested looters in your state are still in detention. How did you escape?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike’s Suit To Aso Rock Catches Public Attention / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.