Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,897 members, 5,937,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 07:30 AM

Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics (7614 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:06am On Oct 18
So guys in the spirit of #EndBadGovernance I decided to try a long awaited hypothesis.

Lots of folk have testified to the incredible result they had after using Pandoro mixed with Shea butter( popularly called Ori in Yoruba)

Pandoro is a plant/fruit peculiar or native to Africa. It's a very effective medicinal herb that's could help you enlarge your penis( for men) and breast( for women). Who knows it's could be effective for ass enlargement too grin

Are you following tongue tongue
It's a thread

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 10:10am On Oct 18
following I wanted to try it but no pandoro in my residence
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:11am On Oct 18
How will a herb and Shea butter enlarge a man's genitals

This is another misleading post from a seller that needs customers

3 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:21am On Oct 18
Yesterday I went to the market to purchase the ingredients for the drug.

Market location: Ikotun Market, Alimisho
Ingredient/Materials : Pandórò ( Kigelia Africana), Shea butter( Ori)

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 10:33am On Oct 18
Limitless72:
Yesterday I went to the market to purchase the ingredients for the drug.

Market location: Ikotun Market, Alimisho
Ingredient/Materials : Pandórò ( Kigelia Africans), Shea butter( Ori)

how much did you get that pandoro?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:38am On Oct 18
METHOD OF PREPARATION

There are several ways you can prepare this drug. However I would only explain/narrate how mine was done.
Step 1: Peel the outer layer of the fruit( like the way you peel your yam) with a knife(make sure it's sharp, because the fruit is pretty hard), cut the fruit into smaller pieces.
Step 2: introduce or put the pieces into a mortal and pound/ mash with a pestle. Pound it with the seed
Step 3: After you'd mashed into a paste-like form. Use a clean spoon to introduce it into a clean bowl

Now the ideal thing to do next is to mix with the Shea butter. But it would look too nasty, since the mashed Pandoro is damp( contains little volume of water, particles of seeds( grinded) and thread-like pieces of the fruit.

So:
Step 4: introduce your mashed Pandoro into a tray. Disperse to every part/angle of the tray and dry it under the sun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:40am On Oct 18
4teenblaq:

how much did you get that pandoro?

The price varies with the size
But from #500 upwards
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by OcVoice: 10:40am On Oct 18
Pandoro looks like yam
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 10:47am On Oct 18
Limitless72:
METHOD OF PREPARATION

There are several ways you can prepare this drug. However I would only explain/narrate how mine was done.
Step 1: Peel the outer layer of the fruit( like the way you peel your yam) with a knife(make sure it's sharp, because the fruit is pretty hard), cut the fruit into smaller pieces.
Step 2: introduce or put the pieces into a mortal and pound/ mash with a pestle. Pound it with the seed
Step 3: After you'd mashed into a paste-like form. Use a clean spoon to introduce it into a clean bowl

Now the ideal thing to do next is to mix with the Shea butter. But it would look too nasty, since the mashed Pandoro is damp( contains little volume of water, particles of seeds( grinded) and thread-like pieces of the fruit.

So:
Step 4: introduce your mashed Pandoro into a tray. Disperse to every part/angle of the tray and dry it under the sun

Op before you apply it on your juniorThomas, take a pic of juniorThomas, so that we can see if it works or not..

7 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 10:49am On Oct 18
who is in Delta State that can get me this pandoro?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:52am On Oct 18
When the pandoro is now dry you can easily grind to powder..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=][/color][color=][/color]

This is the finishing part

Step 5: Mix the powder with your shea butter(Ori) and apply on your penis(dick, preeq tongue) like your performing a massage on your dick

NB: I would advise you use thrice weekly. Don't apply everyday ooo before your dick long & big like hydraulic chain grin shocked

I took the measurement of my dick last night. The nigga stood at 7.78inches. I dey target 9inches, better girth cool cool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:55am On Oct 18
OcVoice:
Pandoro looks like yam

Not really
More like btw yam n cucumber tongue
But the shape depends on the size of the Pandoro
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 10:59am On Oct 18
4teenblaq:
who is in Delta State that can get me this pandoro?

Nah lagos I dey presently.
Plus if youyou're even going to the market you would need to know what it's called in their local dialect as locals might/would not be familiar with its English name

In Yoruba it's called Pandórò plus I knew exactly where to go get it
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:01am On Oct 18
4teenblaq:

Op before you apply it on your juniorThomas, take a pic of juniorThomas, so that we can see if it works or not..

I go post am for night grin grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by OcVoice: 11:01am On Oct 18
I don't need all the stress. Let me just come and collect from you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:04am On Oct 18
OcVoice:
I don't need all the stress. Let me just come and collect from you smiley

Lolz
Olé. You go pay
You think sey this one be like all those- abeg borrow me your earpiece something grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by darkandclear26: 11:05am On Oct 18
Limitless72:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=][/color][color=][/color]

Step 5: Mix the powder with your shea butter(Ori) and apply on your penis(dick, preeq tongue) like your performing a massage on your dick

NB: I would advise you use thrice weekly. Don't apply everyday ooo before your dick long & big like hydraulic chain grin shocked

I took the measurement of my dick last night. The nigga stood at 7.78inches. I dey target 9inches, better girth cool cool.

Photos? Post na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:08am On Oct 18
People really believe this grin

Limitless72:

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:09am On Oct 18
Mods please push this to front page.
Scores of men need this.
Those ones suffering from micro-penis/preeq
This could be their breakthrough

Cc Roctation
Cc Farano

Front page biko

3 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:10am On Oct 18
darkandclear26:

Photos? Post na

I don wear my trouser tongue
Mey I go protest come back grin

3 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by WilliamsDeGreat: 11:10am On Oct 18
What length your dick they before?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 11:10am On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Nah lagos I dey presently.
Plus if youyou're even going to the market you would need to know what it's called in their local dialect as locals might/would not be familiar with its English name

In Yoruba it's called Pandórò plus I knew exactly where to go get it

do these people that sell Ori sell it?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 11:14am On Oct 18
7.7 ?
you sure say you take the accurate measurement...
7.7 is XL

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Kurtis02: 11:14am On Oct 18
cheesy

Common to post picture dey hard you
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:15am On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
How will a herb and Shea butter enlarge a man's genitals

This is another misleading post from a seller that needs customers

See this one.
Did I tell you i was selling?
I drop number sey mey you contact me for supply?
I look like trader for your eye?
You don high on electricity tariff and fuel pump price my guy undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:17am On Oct 18
To the guys out there

On average, penis length (without erection) is about 3.61 INCHES

On average, penis length (with erection) is about 5.16 INCHES

On average, penis girth (without erection) is about 3.66 INCHES

On average, penis girth (with erection) is about 4.59 INCHES

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:19am On Oct 18
Kurtis02:
cheesy

Common to post picture dey hard you

Remind me for night grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:20am On Oct 18
Use this as a guide to know if you have yours normal sized or not.

Give yourself some allowance when measuring, if the figures you get are extremely below the ones here - you may have a micro-penis.

nwaezeemmanuel:
To the guys out there

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 11:21am On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
To the guys out there
this is about grower and shower right?

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:22am On Oct 18
As far as i can tell, no pill, cream or herb combination will increase penis size or length.

Men with micro penis are usually adviced to see a doctor for enlargement (if they want to) and the process often requires surgery

nwaezeemmanuel:
Use this as a guide to know if you have yours normal sized or not.

Give yourself some allowance when measuring, if the figures you get are extremely below the ones here - you may have a micro-penis.

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:22am On Oct 18
4teenblaq:
7.7 ?

you sure say you take the accurate measurement...

7.7 is XL

That's the length when it's completely erected
It's around 5inches when flacid and 6inches + when a little bit aroused

But nah 9inches i want plus I want to add girth. Better girth

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:23am On Oct 18
Yours is in normal range, above average but normal.

I doubt you can increase it to 9 inches without surgery or prosthetics of some kind

Limitless72:

That's the length when it's completely erected
It's around 5inches when flacid and 6inches + when a little bit aroused

But nah 9inches i want plus I want to add girth. Better girth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back After 2 Years / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.