Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,889 members, 5,937,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 07:07 AM

Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics (7608 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:24am On Oct 18
WilliamsDeGreat:
What length your dick they before?

Read up
You would see where I posted my dick size
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:25am On Oct 18
I think you are referring to difference between length and girth.

Length is how long, Girth is how wide

4teenblaq:

this is about grower and shower right?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Camos: 11:27am On Oct 18
undecided

Y u dey mislead pple Op, pandoro no dey make preeq long na just to get girth.

Even ur preparation wrong sef
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:29am On Oct 18
4teenblaq:

do these people that sell Ori sell it?

I don't think so
But people that sell herbs used to formulate herbal medicine sells it
It's common there
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by darkandclear26: 11:32am On Oct 18
Limitless72:

I don wear my trouser tongue
Mey I go protest come back grin

������� Later brother!
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:35am On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
I think you are referring to difference between length and girth.

Length is how long, Girth is how wide

Nope.
The term grower is used for those men whose dick size grow into L or XL size when completely erect.

E g: for some men when their dick is flaccid you would think they have a micro penis but when they are aroused and their dick become completely erect the size would marvel you.

Those set of men are usually referred as to as grower.

As for the shower I don't know that one

7 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:38am On Oct 18
Understood, i just looked up the other one.

Shower is used for men who without erection seem to have more than average penile size but do not gain so much when erect.

Limitless72:

Nope.
The term grower is used for those men whose dick size grow into L or XL size when completely erect.

E g: for some men when their dick is flaccid you would think they have a micro penis but when they are aroused and their dick become completely erect the size would marvel you.

Those set of men are usually referred as to as grower.

As for the shower I don't know that one

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Uyi168(m): 11:40am On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
Use this as a guide to know if you have yours normal sized or not.

Give yourself some allowance when measuring, if the figures you get are extremely below the ones here - you may have a micro-penis.

Na normal tape dem dey use measure am

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by We4all: 11:44am On Oct 18
Is this Pandoro also called Obegin? I once went to a market in my state and on one seemed to know about it.
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:48am On Oct 18
Yes! Nothing special

Just know how to measure it right

Uyi168:
Na normal tape dem dey use measure am
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:51am On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
Understood, i just looked up the other one.

Shower is used for men who without erection seem to have more than average penile size but do not gain so much when erect.

I thought as much
Grower is quite the opposite of shower and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:51am On Oct 18
Yeah

Limitless72:

I thought as much
Grower is quite the opposite of shower and vice versa
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:52am On Oct 18
We4all:
Is this Pandoro also called Obegin? I once went to a market in my state and on one seemed to know about it.

Which state be that?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Uyi168(m): 11:54am On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! Nothing special

Just know how to measure it right

How, pls

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 11:59am On Oct 18
Camos:
undecided

Y u dey mislead pple Op, pandoro no dey make preeq long na just to get girth.

Even ur preparation wrong sef

There are different ways you can use to prepare the stuff. Some even add it in their food eg pap and ingest it

But for me, since I didn't take it to the lab to run certain analysis on it. Eg toxicity test n active ingredient(s)

I decided to use the Shea butter method. Where, after preparation I would just apply it on my dick

I shall be noting my observation(s) on daily basis. If I begin to experience other effect aside my projected result, I would stop using it
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:59am On Oct 18
To measure penile length, get a tape measure and place it from the tip of the head down to the pubic bone.

Because i want this to be easy

The head is the cap on top of the rod, place the zero end of the tape measure on the tip of the cap.

Extend it down, along the rod and stop at where the rod ends - the reading is the length

Uyi168:
How, pls

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
As far as i can tell, no pill, cream or herb combination will increase penis size or length.

Men with micro penis are usually adviced to see a doctor for enlargement (if they want to) and the process often requires surgery

Well there's only one way to find out
Trial & error
Scientific curiosity grin wink
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Merciful71(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18
I need my dick bigger too, God help me
am more concerned on the girth
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18
To measure penile girth, ie how wide the penis is.

Get the tape measure again but now wrap it around the shaft - this is the rod

Take note of the zero end of the tape measure

One finger will be placing the zero end anywhere on the shaft and another hand will be wrapping the tape rule around.

Take note of where the zero end meets the tape measure after you have wrapped it around firmly - the reading is your penis girth

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18
Why try when i know it won't work for me.

Limitless72:

Well there's only one way to find out
Trial & error
Scientific curiosity grin wink
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Uyi168(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
To measure penile length, get a tape measure and place it from the tip of the head down to the pubic bone.

Because i want this to be easy

The head is the cap on top of the rod, place the zero end of the tape measure on the tip of the cap.

Extend it down, along the rod and stop at where the rod ends - the reading is the length

Ok.
Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18
Please note that the penis does not always have uniform width.

Some parts of the shaft may be wider than others, so when you see people claim more than average width - they most likely measured the widest part

nwaezeemmanuel:
To measure penile girth, ie how wide the penis is.

Get the tape measure again but now wrap it around the shaft - this is the rod

Take note of the zero end of the tape measure

One finger will be placing the zero end anywhere on the shaft and another hand will be wrapping the tape rule around.

Take note of where the zero end meets the tape measure after you have wrapped it around firmly - the reading is your penis girth
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by OcVoice: 12:08pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Lolz
Olé. You go pay
You think sey this one be like all those- abeg borrow me your earpiece something grin grin

If I use am and I see result, I will not only pay but also spread the news and enlarge your ministry smiley

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18
You're welcome, most men have normal sized genitals.

I'm sure yours are normal, once you confirm it there really is no need to want to have it bigger.

Average is good enough

Uyi168:
Ok.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by AyarmBoye(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:
METHOD OF PREPARATION

There are several ways you can prepare this drug. However I would only explain/narrate how mine was done.
Step 1: Peel the outer layer of the fruit( like the way you peel your yam) with a knife(make sure it's sharp, because the fruit is pretty hard), cut the fruit into smaller pieces.
Step 2: introduce or put the pieces into a mortal and pound/ mash with a pestle. Pound it with the seed
Step 3: After you'd mashed into a paste-like form. Use a clean spoon to introduce it into a clean bowl

Now the ideal thing to do next is to mix with the Shea butter. But it would look too nasty, since the mashed Pandoro is damp( contains little volume of water, particles of seeds( grinded) and thread-like pieces of the fruit.

So:
Step 4: introduce your mashed Pandoro into a tray. Disperse to every part/angle of the tray and dry it under the sun
Bro how far help me do now I go pay you ... I don’t even think I can get it here ... although I’m close to Ikotun ...
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by SweetCunt97(f): 12:17pm On Oct 18
Small Diick is a matter of national concern cheesy cheesy... Atleast a wide pusi can easily become tight.. Chai
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
Why try when i know it won't work for me.

"When I know it won't work for me": This your statement is projecting you in the light of someone that have tried it before.
Perharps you have tried other dick enlargement drugs and you were disappointed.

This would prompt my question, out of curiosity- do you have dick issues?

Is your dick when fully erected up to 7inches?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by OcVoice: 12:26pm On Oct 18
Na wa o! All these our wahala just to impress women! Women wey no dey ever dey satisfied for sex!

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18
AyarmBoye:
Bro how far help me do now I go pay you ... I don’t even think I can get it here ... although I’m close to Ikotun ...

Chill nah mey e work for me first.
Except sey you wan do am alongside me
If nah weytin you want I fit help you prepare am.
You go drop #3500
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18
SweetCunt97:
Small Diick is a matter of national concern cheesy cheesy... Atleast a wide pusi can easily become tight.. Chai

Lolz .
Badt pikin
I know a few condiments that can make you have mind blowing orgasms when bleeped

Have you heard of vaginal steaming?
Or I should tell you about it
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by DaInferno(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:
When the pandoro is now dry you can easily grind to powder..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=][/color][color=][/color]

This is the finishing part

Step 5: Mix the powder with your shea butter(Ori) and apply on your penis(dick, preeq tongue) like your performing a massage on your dick

NB: I would advise you use thrice weekly. Don't apply everyday ooo before your dick long & big like hydraulic chain grin shocked

I took the measurement of my dick last night. The nigga stood at 7.78inches. I dey target 9inches, better girth cool cool.
7.78?

in action mode or placid??
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by slimkhalifa: 12:34pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:
Mods please push this to front page.
Scores of men need this.
Those ones suffering from micro-penis/preeq
This could be their breakthrough

Cc Roctation
Cc Farano

Front page biko
I know you are one of em

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / Meeet The King That Left His Throne To Marry A Two Times Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.