Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,564,195 members, 5,927,505 topics. Date: Monday, 19 October 2020 at 04:59 PM

Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics (4683 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18
OcVoice:
Na wa o! All these our wahala just to impress women! Women wey no dey ever dey satisfied for sex!

My brother don't underestimate this sex thing ooo.
It causes alot of problems in relationships and marriages.
One pillar of a successful and healthy marriage is great sex. Your ability to satisfy your spouse

Now if your woman is not feeling your JonnyAdams or your sex life is very terrible she would fall effortlessly to another man that know his Onion.

I need not tell you the devastating effects of such action in a marriage.

Though knowing *how to Bleep* is not solely Dependant on the size of ones dick. But to a very large extent it is. Atleast have a sizeable dick
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by DaInferno(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Nope.
The term grower is used for those men whose dick size grow into L or XL size when completely erect.

E g: for some men when their dick is flaccid you would think they have a micro penis but when they are aroused and their dick become completely erect the size would marvel you.

Those set of men are usually referred as to as grower.

As for the shower I don't know that one
grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18
slimkhalifa:

I know you are one of em

sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided

I don't understand you
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Dickeyrider(f): 12:42pm On Oct 18
If you have a 12 inch dick send me a pm
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18
DaInferno:
7.78?

in action mode or placid??

Action mode oooo
If that size nah flaccid nah to comot all these daughters of Eve womb oooooo
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18
any body knows what Pandoro is called in Igbo language biko
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18
Dickeyrider:

Dickey you no fit manage 8inches grin grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

My brother don't underestimate this sex thing ooo.
It causes alot of problems in relationships and marriages.
One pillar of a successful and healthy marriage is great sex. Your ability to satisfy your spouse

Now if your woman is not feeling your JonnyAdams or your sex life is very terrible she would fall effortlessly to another man that know his Onion.

I need not tell you the devastating effects of such action in a marriage.

Though knowing *how to Bleep* is not solely Dependant on the size of ones dick. But to a very large extent it is. Atleast have a sizeable dick

ure absolutely right....have seen a family dat crashed cus of dat
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by kingvomlotus12: 12:54pm On Oct 18
cheesy :Dah what is this again na @op hope this thing works cus I'm a curious being :Dah what is this again na @op hope this thing works cus I'm a curious being
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18
Dickeyrider:

werey
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Dickeyrider(f): 12:55pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Dickey you no fit manage 8inches grin grin

Too small
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18
Dickeyrider:

Too small

Lolz..
Wicked girl grin grin
Come and gimme blowwjob
I know as you suck my dick it would undoubtedly come to 12inches tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by RealEzee(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Lolz . Badt pikin I know a few condiments that can make you have mind blowing orgasms when bleeped
Have you heard of vaginal steaming? Or I should tell you about it
talk na, our babes gas know oooo, wat r friends with benefits for nagrin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by RealEzee(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18
Dickeyrider:

Too small
wawu!!! Lots are stadiums for here kwa grin

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by ahatson: 1:34pm On Oct 18
Where in Edo can I get this Pandora I really need it too
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by abidoye21722: 1:37pm On Oct 18
:Dickey you no fit manage 8inches Too small
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Oyembete: 1:43pm On Oct 18
https://bitcoinclix.net/?ref=Oyemolu02

Get your free Bitcoin everyday through that link
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Lolz
Olé. You go pay
You think sey this one be like all those- abeg borrow me your earpiece something grin grin

How much? I dey lagos.. Pm me
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by jayinfo2(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18
I no even understand watin una day talk
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by kingbee90: 1:56pm On Oct 18
All these are nonsense.
Guys if your dick is UpTo 6 inches, you only need to work on your health and self esteem to be able to know how to use it properly.
U don't need all these trash to satisfy a pussy that's known as a bottomless pit where something as big as a baby's head comes out from.

2 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by kmst1: 1:58pm On Oct 18
Please who knows where to get it in ilorin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 2dice01: 2:03pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Lolz..
Wicked girl grin grin
Come and gimme blowwjob
I know as you suck my dick it would undoubtedly come to 12inches tongue tongue
Dont get excited bro
You are chatting with a dude with a Baritone voice and two Big black hairy balls grin

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18
Not that, i know better.

Penis enlargement is possible with surgery, i highly doubt that it will add an inch or more naturally with a drug or herb.

I do not have any penile issues and have mine normal sized.

Please note, even with erection a penis length of about 5 inches is not abnormal

Limitless72:

"When I know it won't work for me": This your statement is projecting you in the light of someone that have tried it before.
Perharps you have tried other dick enlargement drugs and you were disappointed.

This would prompt my question, out of curiosity- do you have dick issues?

Is your dick when fully erected up to 7inches?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18
Guys that patronise this think they will perform better if they have a very big genital.

I laugh grin

kingbee90:
All these are nonsense.
Guys if your dick is UpTo 6 inches, you only need to work on your health and self esteem to be able to know how to use it properly.
U don't need all these trash to satisfy a pussy that's known as a bottomless pit where something as big as a baby's head comes out from.
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by brandnprinting: 2:19pm On Oct 18
why enlarge your prick when only few women (around 0.001%) can enjoy long dick.
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18
2dice01:
Dont get excited bro
You are chatting with a dude with a Baritone voice and two Big black hairy balls grin

Lol....
Aboy no be small thing oooo
I know sey she/him dey disguise
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18
brandnprinting:
why enlarge your prick when only few women (around 0.001%) can enjoy long dick.

Is that what they told you?
Okay grin grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18
abidoye21722:
:Dickey you no fit manage 8inches Too small

Ati you sef dey see am....
Nah borehole she carry oooo grin grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18
kingbee90:
All these are nonsense.

If your dick is not up to 6inches nko?

Perharps you're right. You don't need "all this trash" to satisfy a pussy

But "what if" you also need "all this trash" to satisfy a pussy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
Not that, i know better.

Penis enlargement is possible with surgery, i highly doubt that it will add an inch or more naturally with a drug or herb.

I do not have any penile issues and have mine normal sized.

Please note, even with erection a penis length of about 5 inches is not abnormal

Imagine you have a 4.5inches dick before you married your wife. The pussy would alter its shape after child birth

Some women sef would give birth to 3-5children. By then the pussy might adjust to a considerable size but would not return to it original shape & size.

Don't get it twisted a 4.5inches go be like you're tickling your wife. Infact she might prefer you finger her than fvck her

3 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by LightOnScams: 2:37pm On Oct 18
Keep it up OP
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18
Merciful71:
I need my dick bigger too, God help me
am more concerned on the girth

When last you measure your dick to know your size?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date A Woman/man Who Has A Child/children? / . / Stop Sucking Your Wife’s Breast Doctor Warns

Viewing this topic: Tflesk(m), sammyKCC(m), MJluv(f), Dangrace01, internationalman(m), neyoranking(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.