Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,889 members, 5,937,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 07:09 AM

Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics (7608 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18
Emyzoloye5:
any body knows what Pandoro is called in Igbo language biko

Uturubien....
Or Ami-obi
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by AyarmBoye(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Chill nah mey e work for me first.
Except sey you wan do am alongside me
If nah weytin you want I fit help you prepare am.
You go drop #3500
okay make I wait if he go work for u den ...... lolz .....
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Uturubien....
Or Ami-obi

tanks ......but I have asked 3different elderly women...they don't know the fruit
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by donifecent(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18
!
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18
The last paragraph is BS

A 4.5 inch penis without erection is normal.

Limitless72:

Imagine you have a 4.5inches dick before you married your wife. The pussy would alter its shape after child birth

Some women sef would give birth to 3-5children. By then the pussy might adjust to a considerable size but would not return to it original shape & size.

Don't get it twisted a 4.5inches go be like you're tickling your wife. Infact she might prefer you finger her than fvck her
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Stubborn82: 6:53pm On Oct 18
Just speechless

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Benwallt(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18
I bought my pandoro like 2months ago n was afraid to use it. It was still fresh when I bought it. It has almost dried up. Does it works? I bought it at Iwehen Street in Benin City. Na me cut the head so it cld dry very..

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18
Benwallt:
I bought my pandoro like 2months ago n was afraid to use it. It was still fresh when I bought it. It has almost dried up. Does it works? I bought it at Iwehen Street in Benin City

You were afraid to use it?

Why then did you buy it?

Oya weytin you want mey i tell you now?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18
AyarmBoye:
okay make I wait if he go work for u den ...... lolz .....

Just keep following the thread

If I see positive result I would update the thread with authentic pictures
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Benwallt(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

You were afraid to use it?

Why then did you buy it?

Oya weytin you want mey i tell you now?

just remain quiet like that. You need rest
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by SweetCunt97(f): 8:24pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Lolz .
Badt pikin
I know a few condiments that can make you have mind blowing orgasms when bleeped

Have you heard of vaginal steaming?
Or I should tell you about it

Anything to heighten the pleasures of the flesh, I'm interested... Tell me
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by SweetCunt97(f): 8:26pm On Oct 18
nwaezeemmanuel:
The last paragraph is BS

A 4.5 inch penis without erection is normal.

Baba he meant with erection and coupled with a puci that has pushed out like 3 younglings
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18
I was just clarifying

SweetCunt97:
Baba he meant with erection and coupled with a puci that has pushed out like 3 younglings
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18
SweetCunt97:
Anything to heighten the pleasures of the flesh, I'm interested... Tell me

Hooooooooo...
Interesting
Let me say this first
I love the kinda ass you got
My-kinda ass
Can I touch it alil grin grin grin
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18
SweetCunt97:

Don't mind him.
He's been trying to discredit my words ab initio the thread
So just leave him and come let me tap your soft ass a little tongue tongue
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by chychy12(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18
Just laughing here reading all the comments... Just like olamide said... Won MA doh...even self ur dick na 21 inch... Dem go still fuucck ur girlfriend or wife... If u like use Pandoro till Jesus come... Won ma do... Na olamide talk am oo.. No be me...

4 Likes

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Fortune109: 9:58pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Lolz
Olé. You go pay
You think sey this one be like all those- abeg borrow me your earpiece something grin grin

Baba I beg make I come collect too now
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by 4teenblaq(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18
Limitless72:

Don't mind him.
He's been trying to discredit my words ab initio the thread
So just leave him and come let me tap your soft ass a little tongue tongue
op where is the picture of your juniorThomas?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Hazel01Stevens(m): 9:51am On Oct 19
who knows where dis pandoro can be bought in choba Port Harcourt, and what possibly could be the igbo name because I think this pandoro name might not be what they know it as here.
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by MossLuv: 11:10am On Oct 19
There is general believe that shell butter kill preek oo ��. be careful fa
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Jimbadly: 12:02pm On Oct 19
Emyzoloye5:

tanks ......but I have asked 3different elderly women...they don't know the fruit

Your best bet if you live in the south east is to go to those Yoruba people that sell herbs in your area and ask them to give you pandoro. For example, if you live close to Onitsha, you can visit the popular ose market and ask for the part of the market where Yoruba people sell their stuff.
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by valgbo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19
4teenblaq:
7.7 ?

you sure say you take the accurate measurement...

7.7 is XL
either it was like and not caused by those things he used, or he's lying. Either way he's lying
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by davidhobo: 1:59pm On Oct 19
This one no go work, oga. Fakennews
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:47pm On Oct 19
Good morning
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19
chychy12:
Just laughing here reading all the comments... Just like olamide said... Won MA doh...even self ur dick na 21 inch... Dem go still fuucck ur girlfriend or wife... If u like use Pandoro till Jesus come... Won ma do... Na olamide talk am oo.. No be me...

No be lie you talk..
But as guy man, we don't worry about what we can't control

Them fuvk my gf.
I find out, I no go breakup oooo
But she don turn side chick be that
I go move on but keep her close to dey fvck her dey go till e tire me or e tire her. Either way #We move

I get plenty things to worry about and woman matter no dey top 10.

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19
valgbo:
either it was like and not caused by those things he used, or he's lying. Either way he's lying

I never begin use anything.
I'm still preparing the drug
And you go need calm
What's a lie oga?
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19
Jimbadly:

Your best bet if you live in the south east is to go to those Yoruba people that sell herbs in your area and ask them to give you pandoro. For example, if you live close to Onitsha, you can visit the popular ose market and ask for the part of the market where Yoruba people sell their stuff.

ok tanks
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by neyoranking(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19
Limitless72:

Nah lagos I dey presently.
Plus if youyou're even going to the market you would need to know what it's called in their local dialect as locals might/would not be familiar with its English name

In Yoruba it's called Pandórò plus I knew exactly where to go get it

pls share your contact, am in lagos too, i need to buy the stuff

1 Like

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:16pm On Oct 19
SweetCunt97:

How can a full grow man have an erected penis of 4.5 inches. Na small pikin?? Its not possible
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19
Hello folks
The damp Pandoro it's dried now

How do I grind this to powder
Look at the strands/thread like structures ......

I have separated the seeds though

I would welcome suggestions

Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19
FunkyAlhaji2015:

How can a full grow man have an erected penis of 4.5 inches. Na small pikin?? Its not possible

My brother no think am ooo
Some people have micro penis
Re: Pandoro & Shea Butter- *dick Enlargement Thread*- Pics by Limitless72(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19
neyoranking:

pls share your contact, am in lagos too, i need to buy the stuff

Check my profile
It should be there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / Meeet The King That Left His Throne To Marry A Two Times Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.