Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,242 members, 5,938,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 01:13 PM

Virtual Examination For Oil And Gas With TESTMI - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Examination For Oil And Gas With TESTMI (970 Views)

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / 2018 JAMB Examination For Nigeria Police Force And FRSC Applicants / Zintex Oil And Gas Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Examination For Oil And Gas With TESTMI by CHUKWUKAHE: 10:12am On Oct 18
I was invited for virtual Examination for Oil and Gas job.
Below is the invite message.

Re: Application for Oil and Gas Job

This is to remind you of the upcoming virtual examination which will take place on Saturday, 24th October 2020 at 10a.m.

Please go to www.testmi.ng on that day to start the virtual exam.

Is there anyone invited for same exam or what can I be expecting in the virtual exam?

Kindly help me with exam questions and answers if you have a clue of how it looks like.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Virtual Examination For Oil And Gas With TESTMI by opentrade: 11:11am On Oct 18
Re: Virtual Examination For Oil And Gas With TESTMI by Parkac(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19
Study questions for the oil and gas job from https://unn-edu.info/2020/10/testmi-ng-oil-and-gas-job-questions.html

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Nig Distill Limited Test Format Pls.help Me Pls / The Need To Talk About Our Experiences In Tests And Interviews. / Think Tank

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.