Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,877 members, 5,937,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 06:40 AM

Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night (6217 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by RolandNkem(m): 10:51am On Oct 18
A photo of some protesters sleeping on the streets at the Lekki Toll Gate in the night has appeared on social media and has produced mixed reactions from users of Instagram.

The photo showed a man and lady who are part of the protesters cuddling each other while sleeping as the guy’s hands were spotted around the lady’s neck.

Watch full details on : https://hotnewhitz.com/

What's your take on this?

1 Share

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by Xoly: 10:57am On Oct 18
Why are they sleeping on the street grin
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by WrittyWritter(f): 11:01am On Oct 18
Maybe dey are loves na..Nigerins sef grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by WrittyWritter(f): 11:01am On Oct 18
Maybe dey are lovers na..Nigerins sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by bmdthemixer: 1:20pm On Oct 18
dey were sleeping whats new there

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by fati2001(f): 1:29pm On Oct 18
mtcheeee.

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by muller101(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18
They laid themselves down and ended up sleeping with each other. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by anochuko01(f): 2:03pm On Oct 18
I wonder how they were able to breathe properly while sleeping so close like that.

1 Like

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by LightOnScams: 2:48pm On Oct 18
Keep it up OP
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by Jamixlee: 2:48pm On Oct 18
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by elisho: 2:49pm On Oct 18
e no get eye see say the girl is could and the guy is covering her
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by Sulogy2255: 2:51pm On Oct 18
grin grin
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level or NCE
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by spiralwedge(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18
We must #ENDgbeboruism.

Not good for a young person not to mind his business

1 Like

Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by chudyprince: 7:16pm On Oct 18
anochuko01:
I wonder how they were able to breathe properly while sleeping so close like that.
me too grin
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by Testimony1988(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18
Funny, he's making good use of the protest, because protest like this is not always.
Re: Watch What A Male And Female Protester Were Caught Doing In The Night by Pancakeey(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18
What were they caught doing?? grin

Be thinking like okpa

(1) (Reply)

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? / Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** / Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.