Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,200 members, 5,938,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 12:45 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Finally Breaks His Silence On The ENDSARS Protest As He Says..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo Finally Breaks His Silence On The ENDSARS Protest As He Says..... (252 Views)

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Finally Breaks His Silence On The ENDSARS Protest As He Says..... by official80naija: 11:21am On Oct 18
Most of the Clergymen especially those who have big churches and foundations have been silent on the ongoing End SARS protest, while just a few such as Sam Adeyemi, Pastor Adeboye, and others have shown support for the Youths.

Well, today, Bishop Oyedepo has broken his silence as he speaks on the current situation of the country and also on the ongoing protest, he said that the youths have finally woken up and they have the right to say enough is enough.

Below are some of the extracts from his speech.

“This nation has been consistently and vehemently backward.

I saw the danger ahead and you can tell that the most gruesome season if this nation’s history is the last 5 years where lives have no value, random Killings here and there, and today, they have faced the youths.

Since the youths do not know who would be killed next, they have the right to say enough is enough.

Any system that has no value for human lives is irrelevant, if they were killed when they were youths, would they be here today? And now it would be a sacrilege to shoot the protesters who are not looting or scavenging.

I have been one of the few voices telling these people that until you push a goat to the wall, you won’t know it has teeth to bite.

The youths have the right to say No, and now they are saying it, I 2iah they joined me in 2015 to when I was saying No, so I have my moral justification in keeping quiet.”

Watch the video here: https://80naija.com/bishop-oyedepo-finally-breaks-his-silence-on-the-endsars-protest-as-he-says-the-youths-have-woken-up/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Finally Breaks His Silence On The ENDSARS Protest As He Says..... by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:28am On Oct 18
Open your eye well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Finally Breaks His Silence On The ENDSARS Protest As He Says..... by supportnija: 11:35am On Oct 18
This revolution will not spare any of them

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders!!! / Gamers Hotspot / Have You Made That Switch To Etisalat? Funmi Iyanda And Ebuka Has...watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.