Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,568,757 members, 5,943,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 04:38 AM

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! (556 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! In FCT Abuja / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! by IMBLOG(f): 11:39am On Oct 18
VACANCIES AT CONSTRUCTION KAISER LIMITED
Construction Kaiser Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction company.Starting as a small 5-man organization carrying out minor renovation works, we have grown to become a national force in the Nigerian construction industry. We established the Lagos regional office in 2003 and the Abuja regional office in 2008, having successfully executed various projects in the South-South and South-Eastern parts of the country prior to the expansion.

We undertake residential, commercial, and industrial engineering construction projects in different geopolitical zones of the country. We currently have staff strength of 200, about half of which are direct industry professionals.

We currently recruiting for these Vacancies below;

ADMINISTRATION

ACCOUNTING

CIVIL ENGINEERING

CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS

HUMAN RESOURCES

LAND SURVEYING

LOGISTICS

PROCUREMENT

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

QUANTITY SURVEYING

SYSTEM COMPLIANCE

More details here
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! by IMBLOG(f): 11:39am On Oct 18
IMBLOG:
VACANCIES AT CONSTRUCTION KAISER LIMITED
Construction Kaiser Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction company.Starting as a small 5-man organization carrying out minor renovation works, we have grown to become a national force in the Nigerian construction industry. We established the Lagos regional office in 2003 and the Abuja regional office in 2008, having successfully executed various projects in the South-South and South-Eastern parts of the country prior to the expansion.

We undertake residential, commercial, and industrial engineering construction projects in different geopolitical zones of the country. We currently have staff strength of 200, about half of which are direct industry professionals.

We currently recruiting for these Vacancies below;

ADMINISTRATION

ACCOUNTING

CIVIL ENGINEERING

CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS

HUMAN RESOURCES

LAND SURVEYING

LOGISTICS

PROCUREMENT

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

QUANTITY SURVEYING

SYSTEM COMPLIANCE

More details here
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! by chimeremodlyn: 2:34pm On Oct 18
How are we supposed to apply for this job

1 Like

Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! by Adunny07(f): 11:20pm On Oct 18
chimeremodlyn:
How are we supposed to apply for this job
Click on more details then you will see it...My own concern is the location, I am seeing Lagos and Abuja...I want to be sure where this particular vacancy is

(1) (Reply)

For N2500, I Will Get You A Security Job With The Company I Work For / Free Seminar / Marketers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.