Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS (53064 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by NEWSREPORT: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Ebele Okaro and Patience Ozokwo paused movie scene to add their voices to ENDSARS campaign currently sweeping across Nigeria. Evideos TV reporter was right on time to capture this moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLla3cX8V_k

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Eriokanmi: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Waw! The revolution is really infectious. No going back. I had a chat with a retired airforce man yesterday who told me he had had over 60,000 hours flying experience. He said the militarily is just sitting on the fence to pretend they're not in support so they'd not see them as being partisan. He said his son who attended an FGC was paying five naira as tuition back in the days and he once flew to London ftom lagos for 200 naira. Now, we know what it is.

Nigeria is full of wolves and hyenas. It still baffling to note that Nigeria Airways as vibrant and futuristic as it was, the same people who have been in government since 1960 ran it down.
They sold our fortune and jobs to foreign airlines. Nigeria recently banned Emirates in retaliation of the visa ban on Nigerian citizens by UAE govt,
they lifted the visa ban sharpally after counting their losses with Emirates flight ban by Nigeria. No politician, past or present should be allowed to hijack or derail the cause. No going back we must take our country back in a violent free-way

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by dheaven: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2020
It's only when a case is reported in station and police will not request for mobilization fee before going for arrest and stop telling complainants that if they don't bring money the case will turn against them before I will believe police has been reformed.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Davash222(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2020
If you’re a Southern Youth and you’re yet to voice out against Police brutality, shame on you!

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Notatribalist(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Davash222:
If you’re a SouthernIf you're a Nigerian Youth and you’re yet to voice out against Police brutality, shame on you!
Fixed.Next time use your head.

287 Likes 22 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Davash222(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Fixed.Next time use your head.
Sorry sir. Pardon my ignorance.

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Davash222:
cheesy

35 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by nyscplug: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by nyscplug: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Heavenschild: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why do I have this feeling that this woman will still visit babalawo for this #Endsars matter..The patience that I know will still visit the upper room to end this matter once and for all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Deathisfree: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Anonymous Ti soro soke....God bless anonymous

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sebastine1994(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Propaganda is a weapon, learn to use it in this endsars mission, the north will never relinquish power easily,
Fight offline and online. This is warfare.

I advice every youth to open a fake account with a northern name, write in hausa why we should all support this end SARS, it will bring confusion to the enemies camp.

Confuse them they wouldn't know what to believe anymore.
It's called operation python crying

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Emmyreal4(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Madam patience do the needful na

If u know u know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by jericco1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
More voices are backing the youths!
cool
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by GoshenNLA(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
RevolutionNow
#NewNigeria
#EndSars
#Employments4Youths
#MonsterYouMade

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good, we need more influencial individuals to talk on the #Endsars and #Endpolicebrutality trend.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
BOKO HARAM and SARS are just like two black birds sitting on the wall.
One face North
One face South
#Endsars

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by CalabarPikin: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
I was thinking before now it's only football that unites the youth....guess I was wrong. I_Love_my_Naija youths

EndSARS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by BigDawsNet: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
smiley
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Racoon(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
All sane Nigerians should speak out.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by bennynaza(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sustain the protest. Protest even when it's inconvenient.
#endbadgovernance
#endallendables

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by beautyhd: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Everyone, irrespective of what they do is directly or indirectly affected by the present government, so we must all speak out.

I remember an NTA program years back termed speak out.

Yes, we must shout it, speak out, kwusie okwu ike, soro soke, kwui magana ; smiley, my hausa though.

The person that led the prayers in my church today was just talking about the protest as a prayer topic, the pastor had to tell him later after prayers to know when to draw the line,we all prayed Sha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Sheina(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
I dey find money o
I can cook very very well
Let me come and be doing cook day for you like once in a week or 2,I cook orisirisi obe to dun
Help my ministry abeg
I am in Lagos
I'm available for Island and Mainland
Mon soro soke ejo embarassed
I'm not a flirt,neither am I finding Husband or boyfriend so you need not worry about hazards

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Godblessaplus1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Smile
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by midehi2(f): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Davash222:
Ignorance accepted and fixed cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok na
Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by MasterDreamz: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Patience O. has this strict aura even in reality, very eloquent!
My forever Mama Gee! cheesy

#EndSars #EndBadGovernance #EndAsuuStrike

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by SmartPolician: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
dheaven:
It's only when a case is reported in station and police will not request for mobilization fee before going for arrest and stop telling complainants that if they don't bring money the case will turn against them before I will believe police has been reformed.

That's why people are crying for funding

Useless NASS cannot be earning millions of naira every month while the police does not even have funds to run their daily activities

Some of the blames we slam on the police aren't their fault; it's the system they operate

Sincerely, Buhari has been a big failure

17 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Davash222:
If you’re a Southern Youth and you’re yet to voice out against Police brutality, shame on you!
Stop protest shaming people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.