Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] (8008 Views)

Someone Unfriended Me On Facebook Because I Uploaded A Photo Of My New Car? / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Drsnives:

This is supposed to be someone's dad, fo.oling hinself
See the forehead like omah head of horror

Dr. Snives, let's talk as civilized men and have a good discussion. I have a question. Why do Nigerians want to become dads and moms so desperately and populate the country with children they can't take care of instead of focusing on making the country great or living below poverty line?

They are always eager to bring in more offsprings (mostly criminals-to-be) for the poverty to continue. While they do this, they hate on those who are single and putting things in order to avoid poverty.

Since this is a mature discussion, let's be mature in our replies. Why do Nigerians do that?

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Tony142: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. But you're one of my winners in 2018. There was one thread you won 4k and some 1ks. True of false?

Lol, no b lie sha, I have won many of your giveaway in the past sha, but boss I have an idea that can make even your hater turn to your fan, for example that 1k card u can turn it to something like 800naira for my fan and 200 naira for my hater, by the time the hater see that the 200naira is too small they will be force to go for the 800naira and in the process u will have more fans cheesy

But one thing I notice is that u prefer the haters because they are like asset to u which make u more popular and u know the more popular u become the more money u use them to make grin
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
thugmanwiz:
Bros ILegendd
Its like nobody ready to win ur airtime so just bless me with it this man will be very glad to be todays champion...i no feel like to yab or insult thats why i asked
Thanks in advance ILegendd
One important thing i like is that you are a tight hustler judging from most of your posts you rarely talk about school...kudos man!

See my line MTN 070455...
Jah bless the work of your hands

Sadly, I don't help based on praises — it makes me feel like I'm being used. I hate being used. Also, I'm no longer a hustler — I'm done with hustling and I'm also done with school. I'm now into reinvestment and fun.

Sorry I couldn't help. If someone wants to praise/compliment me, don't mix the praise and a request together. To me, it reeks of manipulation to get what the person wants.

I don't even like being praised or complimented — I prefer people praise or compliment my products or services and not me directly.
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
‏‏‏
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, no b lie sha, I have won many of your giveaway in the past sha, but boss I have an idea that can make even your hater turn to your fan, for example that 1k card u can turn it to something like 800naira for my fan and 200 naira for my hater, by the time the hater see that the 200naira is too small they will be force to go for the 800naira and in the process u will have more fans cheesy

But one thing I notice is that u prefer the haters because they are like asset to u which make u more popular and u know the more popular u become the more money u use them to make grin

You're on point, Tony. Sadly, I don't like buying people's support or respect with money or gift. In fact, I'm not a respect-craver. I prefer the banter and the fear to mind one's boundaries — that's what I crave the most. I can't buy a woman's love with money let alone a hater's respect or support.

As I dey so, I be Arab. Gun for gun, boundaries for boundaries, and money for fun, not for support. Na politicians dey do that one.

I hate politicians. I wish we could kill all of them and make this country great.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
ilegendd please send me something, I have been offline since morning because I don't have data sad, I am currently using Free basics, please send me something smiley...
I can do anything in order to get data nowgrin, just tell me what to do and I will do it cheesy
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
ilegendd, thanks for all your threads, please try to create a thread about making money, a thread like "how to make money online wink",
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xoly:
ilegendd please send me something, I have been offline since morning because I don't have data sad, I am currently using Free basics, [b]please send me something smiley...
I can do anything in order to get data nowgrin, just tell me what to do and I will do it cheesy [/b]
@bolded Lol mr XOLY you didn't see what iLegendd post that time
@bolded 2 do you actually mean you can do anything grin haha
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blessedboy23:

@bolded Lol mr XOLY you didn't see what iLegendd post that time
@bolded 2 do you actually mean you can do anything grin haha
undecided, I am currently broke sad
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xoly:
undecided, I am currently broke sad
Dont worrysad i will add it to my prayer With God all things are possible cheesy
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Dont worrysad i will add it to my prayer
With God all things are possible cheesy
Please do, I appreciate smiley smiley, at least there are still some good people left on nairalandsmiley
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by solobrain(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
DarrelSutton:
You guys need to hustle, following this as*hole is not a nice idea, he is depressed, and he is being stupid... Stop following him, go and make money, this as*hole is stupid
How much have you made so far, since you stopped following him?
smiley

1 Like

Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Raycelove: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
iLegendd:

No.

With high self-esteem and confidence, there is no mountain too big for anyone to cross.

I didn't proofread, so ignore typos.

You know, when you have high self-esteem and confidence, people will consider you arrogant and so on.

I don't really mind what they consider me. I'd prefer to the abused and make money money and fame from the abuse than not being abused and stay broke and depressed.

Some years ago, when I was in school in a certain country, my best friend and I will go out just to woo the prettiest white girls and Asian girls we see and out aim was to get rejected so we can laugh about it and have a story to tell.

This is how we do it: we'll bring out $50 each as bet and he will point the most beautiful girl he sees and say, "Go and approach her and talk to her." Failure to do this, he take my $50. Also, we are crazy friends. We call each other bad names that'll make people's eyes roll. Names like: bástard, idiót, fool, etc.

So, these bad words no longer have the same meaning it used to have for me. They are just words to me. Yes, words are powerful, but I have deflated the power they have in me. The only powerful words on are the ones you say to yourself — not the ones others say to you.

Someone can call me childish, but in my mind, it's powerless. To me, it means: I'm the child who dishes meals for everyone.

This is to say, I have the power to dish out poison to them and wipe them off. The mind is a computer and I'm holding the processor.
Boss Legend.
I've also noticed you don't proof read in most of your post , some little errors like spellings are in some of your post sometimes.

Pls continue to motivate sane People like myself on Nairaland.
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xoly:
ilegendd, thanks for all your threads, please try to create a thread about making money, a thread like "how to make money online wink",

I already have. Look around. Also, YouTube has more than I can ever have, so use YouTube and Google.
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Raycelove:

Boss Legend.
I've also noticed you don't proof read in most of your post , some little errors like spellings are in some of your post sometimes.

Pls continue to motivate sane People like myself on Nairaland.

That's true. If you know how fast I type, you'll think I'm rushing to the airport. Before you know it, it's just too long, so I give up in proofreading. If it's a book, then proofreading happens at least 5 times.
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2020
iLegendd:
I want to receive some hot insults today in exchange for 1k.

Below are some ugly pictures I took just now. I want you to make fun of my perfect white teeth or anything on my face and whoever comes up with the craziest and funniest insult wins 1k card.

If no one wins, then I'll pick a lady to give the card to.

Haters, time to win 1k card.

Modified: Game over and pictures removed. Thanks to everyone for your time.
Are you normal at all?

You need a psychiatrist
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 19, 2020
912:
This is what happens when poverty mixed with excessive attention seeking affects the mind of an insecure individual.

Please nairalanders always remember this mentally challenged young man in your prayers.

Well said , the poverty is so obvious plus a very fragile unstable mind

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Preshieben:
i saidHappiness not pleasure wink
I'm not against his happiness whatsoever, but posting trash everyday like a mentally unstable person irks me just cuz he wants to sell his products or what? if I wanted to post all my expensive lifestyle here I would hv done it, but because it's childish and insane I never thought abt dat, what did he hv self? because he still look poor and broke to me
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Tony142: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You're on point, Tony. Sadly, I don't like buying people's support or respect with money or gift. In fact, I'm not a respect-craver. I prefer the banter and the fear to mind one's boundaries — that's what I crave the most. I can't buy a woman's love with money let alone a hater's respect or support.

As I dey so, I be Arab. Gun for gun, boundaries for boundaries, and money for fun, not for support. Na politicians dey do that one.

I hate politicians. I wish we could kill all of them and make this country great.

Lol, Noted cool
Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by kelvololo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
iLegendd:

This one was also successful, but the money wasn't deducted again. Are you sure those Anonymous Hackers haven't hacked GTB?

Abeg o!
Mr ilegendd thanks alot
I have recieve it ;(

1 Like

Re: Look At This Ugly Thing I Uploaded [Picture] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

I already have. Look around. Also, YouTube has more than I can ever have, so use YouTube and Google.
Okay smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / Prisoner Caught Having Sex With A Female Prison Warder (photos) / Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.