Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

So Many Religion. How Do We Know Which One Is Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Many Religion. How Do We Know Which One Is Right? (181 Views)

Joy Without Religion: How To Be Happy Without Religious Belief[atheism] / Religion: How Does It Interest You? / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Religion. How Do We Know Which One Is Right? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
They are more than 100 religion with different Gods and Devil A.K.A the bad guy. So if it's true all or some truly exist then how do we know which one is right or if any is right?.

I was born to a Christian family and I usually go to Church weekdays and Sundays but I have always had doubt and questions about Christianity like
1. Why did Africans become Christian through slavery
2. Why does a God who claims owns the heaven and earth need our offerings
3. Why does God punish us for not serving him ( To my understanding that's Tyranny).
4. In the book of Genesis, God Created Adam(1) and Eve(2) , They give birth to Cain(3) and Abel(4), Cain Kills Abel and left to settle down in the Land of Nod and got married, So where did Cain wife comes from if they were only 4 now 3 after Abel Death.

All these questions I have been asking for years still I haven't got a straight answer.

I know they are many people who has questions too, if anyone could shed more light to my questions would be highly appreciated
Re: So Many Religion. How Do We Know Which One Is Right? by HallaDaTruth: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
1 : Christianity was brought to us by the white man, BUT they did not give us the Bible as you have been told. The Bible is a Book of our forefathers, The original Israelites of the Bible Are Black. Africans worshiped Yah in our own way before they came and twisted the scriptures.

2 : Yah does not need your offerings or money. They original idea behind offerings was for it to be used to help the needy. But most modern religious leaders have abused this act.

3 : Yah doesn't punish you if you don't want to serve him but they're benefits if you truly serve him in truth and in spirit. If you don't serve Yah, the devil will automatically take over, even if you claim to be an atheist. Have you ever entered a room where there is no light and no darkness at the same time ?

4 : In the early days of mankind, it was permitted to marry from your own family because of very little population. Cain married one of his own sisters. Eve gave birth to daughters too. For more answers, please visit Google play store and download The Book of Enoch and Jasher. These books were removed from the Bible by the Catholic Church who wanted to keep a lot of information for themselves only. and it holds a lot of answers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dharius Daniels Today / TIME FOR QUIZ: How Many Apostles Disappear. / Steer Clear Of Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.