Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration (381 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / 7 Amazing Ways To Keep Your Woman Soaring With Love And Admiration For You / 6 Ways To Keep Your Man Soaring With Love and Admiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by Bitcoinking2020: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
no matter how nice people treat you please dont ever take it seriously because it's not real, one day you will wake up and nobody will stare at you anymore..it will just stop and there will be no reason why just age and life. so imagine you through away all the opportunities you had to marry or do tangible things all because people kept admiring you and you kept feeling special only to wake up one day and realise you dont get admiration anymore. please hustle and never take admiration personally because it's not real.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exactly this is especially for our ladies.

It is only what u achieved that people will remember u for not your looks.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by fati2001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
* clapping *
Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
They will never learn

1 Like

Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by Lamasta(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Increase the volume

1 Like

Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Keep it up OP
Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
na women need this advise more.imagine a lady calling me on her birthday all because her female friends did not wish her happy birthday and put up her pic on their statuses.i had to talk sense into her for over 45minutes on phone not to be seeking attention and validation from people but instead be thankful for life and forge ahead.i really weak that day and on a serious note most fine ladies have plenty issues and like too much attention.Do you know that she was almost depressed that day.

1 Like

Re: Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
na women need this advise more.imagine a lady calling me on her birthday all because her female friends did not wish her happy birthday and put up her pic on their statuses.i had to talk sense into her for over 45minutes on phone not to be seeking attention and validation from people but instead be thankful for life and forge ahead.i really weak that day and on a serious note most fine ladies have plenty issues and like too much attention.Do you know that she was almost depressed that day.
lol grin she has every right to be worried and alarmed na, to ladies recognising and validating each other comes naturally, they can't cope with episode of not getting attention compared to guys.

Lol @ depressed it was indeed enough to steal her joy and make her wear a long face.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigeria / Sex Meme Fact / I Need Your Answers Please Help A Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.