Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays (1438 Views)

Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
1Sharon:

He also had two dads

Thrash

Back it up with fact or remain silent
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Powerfly(f): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

You fornicate
You also lie
You're worldly as well
Above all, YOU'RE GAY
SMH

all sins leads to hell!
If you like be commiting only one while i commit 10, all sinners will end in hell.
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Powerfly:

all sins leads to hell!
If you like be commiting only one while i commit 10, all sinners will end in hell.

Thank God you systematically agrees with me that gay is a sin, that means I'm justified
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Powerfly(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

Thank God you systematically agrees with me that gay is a sin, that means I'm justified

yes! I aggree with you bro. Gayness is sin, fornication is sin, adultery is sin, lies,malice,backbiting,slandering, worldliness,greed, gambling,drunkenness, murder,hate,unforgiveness,coveteousness and the list goes on and on! All leads to hell bro.
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Powerfly:

yes! I aggree with you bro. Gayness is sin, fornication is sin, adultery is sin, lies,malice,backbiting,slandering, worldliness,greed, gambling,drunkenness, murder,hate,unforgiveness,coveteousness and the list goes on and on! All leads to hell bro.

Oh my sister, you still have a chance to be saved from gayism, it has not eaten deep inside of you. So what are you waiting for
Give your life to God and stop that immoral lifestyle you guys call fun, sexuality and be Free. Emulate your parents and live straight. Enjoy as many dicks as you pleases
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Palehair: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
sbaks:
You're looking for trouble. Do you know I've even forgotten about that topic we discussed? I even had to check your profile to see who you are because I wondered who was calling me gay. It was then I saw your topic and remembered you. I've said it, YOU'RE GAY! You're fighting inside for acceptance. If not, why would you store the monikers of "all" suspected gays only to mention them? You obviously want to mix with them.
What I said was very realistic. Gays are treated badly. The government can choose not to legalize the marriage or do whatever but LYNCHING AND KILLING A SOUL THAT HAS DONE YOU NO WRONG IS BAD. This was exactly my statement that made you insinuate I'm gay. Well it's not a bad thing to be gay. I'll gladly accept the name if that will give you a sound sleep.
Please, see a counselor. It will help. Or join the LGBT. They'll help you. It's obvious you're depressed and I understand your frustrations. Take care
I just love ruffling their feathers
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by FuckHomophobes: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:
Gays are abominations in human form, so I'm using this medium to ask every Nairaland gay to give their lives to God almighty. Y'all are gays, nuisance, idiots and will perish in hell if you don't give your life to Christ and rebuke that evil spirit working in you, making a Man to be kissing a fellow man (yuck, aru) angry
Your father and mother were straight and you decided to bend, selfish people that don't want to reproduce, which is the primary task God gave us on Earth. who in his or her right senses will be tripping for their same sex
A bearded man kissing another bearded man( ewooo), caressing each other with their hard concrete palm( it is finished).

Durent
Palehair
Abouwaza
Meobizy
Kaffy kaffy
Fuckhomophobes
Huntson
Sarang
Powerfly
Sbaks
Tianshie

Oh ye modafuckerz, repent now and give your life to Christ before it is too late. No say I didn't warn you, what you lots are doing is abomination in the sight of God and man.

Ciao

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I was just laughing hard upon seeing you quoting those who you presume to be gay. Hahahaha, bros, I know you're fighting yourself within. Don't worry, you'll find peace within.

Chai, where are you located pliss, I need to meet you physically babe. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:
Gays are abominations in human form, so I'm using this medium to ask every Nairaland gay to give their lives to God almighty. Y'all are gays, nuisance, idiots and will perish in hell if you don't give your life to Christ and rebuke that evil spirit working in you, making a Man to be kissing a fellow man (yuck, aru) angry
Your father and mother were straight and you decided to bend, selfish people that don't want to reproduce, which is the primary task God gave us on Earth. who in his or her right senses will be tripping for their same sex
A bearded man kissing another bearded man( ewooo), caressing each other with their hard concrete palm( it is finished).

Durent
Palehair
Abouwaza
Meobizy
Kaffy kaffy
Fuckhomophobes
Huntson
Sarang
Powerfly
Sbaks
Tianshie

Oh ye modafuckerz, repent now and give your life to Christ before it is too late. No say I didn't warn you, what you lots are doing is abomination in the sight of God and man.

Ciao

So Gays should give our lives to Christ and then go and be committing heterosexual sins as long as it's with women?? grin plssss I'm howling grin grin

Plz...how the hell did you even know many gay monickers?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by tianshie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

Durent
Palehair
Abouwaza
Meobizy
Kaffy kaffy
Fuckhomophobes
Huntson
Sarang
Powerfly
Sbaks
Tianshie

Ciao

Perhaps people like you have to learn that one does not have to suffer prejudice or fall into the category of the persecuted to rally on their side. I know some of you youngsters here are ten, eleven, twelve. Free internet being what it is you come on here to expose your rabid ignorance.

LGBTQ people have rights like you. If you don't agree with me, I'm simply fifty years ahead of you. You will come around.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

So Gays should give our lives to Christ and then go and be committing heterosexual sins as long as it's with women?? grin plssss I'm howling grin grin

Plz...how the hell did you even know many gay monickers?? grin

I saw where you said you are in a relationship, I guess is with a bearded dude like you undecided
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

I saw where you said you are in a relationship, I guess is with a beard dude like you undecided

Beard dude? I don't get
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sirmwill:

Sexual Perversion is the worst Addiction that any body can hit on

It renders the person weak at controlling his/herself and that is because a spiritual force will be backing it up

Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nigerian Christians be wanting a secular country to be ruled with Christian laws alone! They say the "heaven" trash to muslims, atheists and even those that don't believe in it grin

They'll expect you to hear theirs but will never wanna listen to yours. Why are you even concerned about if someone wanna go to heaven? I thought the struggle was for yourself?

What if they've decided to go to hell? Do you wanna force us to go with to your supposed "heaven?" undecided I'm crying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by CheGuevara102: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
meobizy:
It’s not yet 15:00 and someone is looking for attention. Lol. I was bored too if not for Nairaland.

God made man in his image. If transsexuals, hermaphrodites, adulterers, child molesters, animal fuckers and the like exist then God is either all of them or has little traits of these in Him.

You're doomed for sinning against the Holy Spirit.

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by khia: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
meobizy:
It’s not yet 15:00 and someone is looking for attention. Lol. I was bored too if not for Nairaland.

God made man in his image. If transsexuals, hermaphrodites, adulterers, child molesters, animal fuckers and the like exist then God is either all of them or has little traits of these in Him.

LMAO grin grin I knew it, I knew it, I knew you took it up your ass and down your throat, grin grin grin Stop blaming your god for your behavior.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by khia: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sirmwill:
Even Straight partners commit worst sins than Gays and Lesbians...

I am not Gay BTW

Infact,I am still a virgin smiley

#21stCenturyVirginsAreEndangeredSpecies

Being a virgin doesn't mean you aren't gay, it just means you haven't had gay sex yet.
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

Beard dude? I don't get

Bearded dude, how do you do it, gush.

You people are truly possess
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
khia:

LMAO grin grin I knew it, I knew it, I knew you took it up your ass and down your throat, grin grin grin Stop blaming your god for your behavior.

Not you that was acting as if you were a human rights activists.

I always know your type no matter how! No wonder the double standards! You've always been intolerant undecided I was always right!

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

Bearded dude, lol

Uhmm that's my business
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:
Nigerian Christians be wanting a secular country to be ruled with Christian laws alone! They say the "heaven" trash to muslims, atheists and even those that don't believe in it grin

They'll expect you to hear theirs but will never wanna listen to yours. Why are you even concerned about if someone wanna go to heaven? I thought the struggle was for yourself?

What if they've decided to go to hell? Do you wanna force us to go with to your supposed "heaven?" undecided I'm crying grin

God's intentions for you is not hell, tell yourself the truth and free yourself from this ungodly addiction of gayism
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

God's intentions for you is not hell, tell yourself the truth and free yourself from this ungodly addiction of gayism

How do you know, are you God? Everyone will not go to heaven now, allow me go to my hell in peace na grin grin

Oya provide solutions on how i should ungay undecided
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
khia:

Sis please help me tell them oo, they should change from their evil ways before it is too late.
How a man gets erection for his fellow man is still a mystery to me
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

Not you that was acting as if you were a human rights activists.

I always know your type no matter how! No wonder the double standards! You've always been intolerant undecided I was always right!

STFU, shey you no dey shame ni. How can you choose man nyash over a very wet puna if you're not possess.

I cast the spirit of homosexual out of this user in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by KaffyKaffy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

You sound like him, Victor is that you? Are you stalking my social media now? angry

victor is a stalker. i promise to treat you right kiss
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Finnese001:

STFU, shey you no dey shame ni. How can you choose man nyash over a very wet puna if you're not possess.

I cast the spirit of homosexual out of this user in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Come and cast the spirit out in my room.... daddy cry
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

victor is a stalker. i promise to treat you right kiss

LMAO grin grin Kaffy you're everywhere cheesy
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by KaffyKaffy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

LMAO grin grin Kaffy you're everywhere cheesy

give me a chance then grin btw my name is jeremiah. u can call me jeremy
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by HuntSon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

WTF!! grin grin Finnese001 darling should i accept him? grin
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
KaffyKaffy:

The two of you should not start that rubbish in my thread, shey una dey hear me

Two possess things, you need Christ
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
HuntSon:

WTF!! grin grin Finnese001 darling should i accept him? grin

I'm not one of you and I will never be one of you

I too like women tongue
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Powerfly(f): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2020
Finnese001:

Being gay is abomination, if you doubt me, walk to your parents and tell them what you have been up to, gather your community and tell them you're gay

E dey pain you ni. I for like chop your sister or aunt.. I hope say dem make sense?
Re: Homosexuality Is Abomination, repent oh ye gays by Finnese001: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Powerfly:

E dey pain you ni. I for like chop your sister or aunt.. I hope say dem make sense?

They make sense more than you, but they aren't possess like you, they are not moving corpse like you, they are not cursed with gayism like you, they are not nuisance like you, they are not abomination like you to mention few.

They are heavenly candidates, blessed people, God's own people.
Hope you get that now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them / . / Should Prostitution Be Decriminalized In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.