Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! (13813 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by seanet02: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2011
My Muslim Brothers please don't drink the new Fanta Apple. It contains Carcinogenic (E211, E224) FAT OF PIGS. Please spread this message to all Muslim brothers and Sisters.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Omenani(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2011
Shouldn't this be in the religion section? Not in the Politics section. . .
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by seanet02: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2011
Omenani:

You don enter, how did you got banned?
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ekubear1: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2011
Neither have pig products in it, they are just preservatives/additives:

E211: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_benzoate
E224: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_metabisulfite

First one seems to be a bit dangerous though.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by 1Dray(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2011
seanet02:

My Muslim Brothers please don't drink the new Fanta Apple. It contains Carcinogenic (E211, E224) FAT OF PIGS. Please spread this message to all Muslim brothers and Sisters.
What are ur proofs? Aint u killing a company business in vain?
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by 1Dray(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2011
seanet02:

What are ur proofs? Aint u killing a company's business in vain?
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by miftaudeen(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
apart 4rm these,d scholars had passed fatwa dat we should boycutt cocacola's product,dey support isreal on palestine.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2011
Thank you for the observation miftaudeen.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by miftaudeen(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2011
you may check these sites for boycott of cocacola's and american products. www.fiqhforumnigeria.com, www.khamenei.de
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2011
ok
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
miftaudeen:

apart 4rm these,d scholars had passed fatwa dat we should boycutt cocacola's product,dey support isreal on palestine.
Who are the scholars
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by miftaudeen(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
check the above sites@ify
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
miftaudeen:

check the above sites@ify

Thank you.
Can't u give me a brief introduction here?why should Fanta and indeed any product be boycotted?

Im not getting it. undecided
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by miftaudeen(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2011
@ify,dey support isreal financially 2 wage war against our brothers and christian in palestine.dey had killed many pple.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ifyalways(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
miftaudeen:

@ify,dey support isreal financially 2 wage war against our brothers and christian in palestine.dey had killed many pple.
Who are the "they" ?
Do u have any problem with Isreal and/or Palestine?
Who killed "many" people?
How did u get hold of this information sef undecided
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by azharuddin: 2:56am On Mar 17, 2011
@ify
I hope you are aware of the Israel-Palestine conflict. Israeli Jews have been torturing and oppressing the Palestinians for decades. Since lot of these Multi-Million Dollar food companies are owned by them, Many are of the opinion that we should try to boycott them.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
Some people dnt need to be answered jo,playing with peoples intelligence,asking foolish questions
like they dnt read the Quran,and see what Allah says concerning enemies of believers.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ifyalways(f): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2011
azharuddin:

@ify
I hope you are aware of the Israel-Palestine conflict. Israeli Jews have been torturing and oppressing the Palestinians for decades. Since lot of these Multi-Million Dollar food companies are owned by them, Many are of the opinion that we should try to boycott them.
. . .Is that your opinion too?
I don't have a detailed information on Palestinian Isreal problem.Do u have an unbiased information,pls share.
Is this war against Islam(or religion) for that matter or is it a case of leaders hiding under religion while pursuing their own selfish financial gains undecided
Is it wise to join a wagon or declare war on anyone or thing just cos religion is painted on it.

@Resident clown,move it please.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by azharuddin: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
ifyalways:

. . .Is that your opinion too?

If the profits of these companies find their way to Israel. I will boycott them.

I don't have a detailed information on Palestinian Isreal problem.Do u have an unbiased information,pls share.

It is war against Islam, hiding under the political hood. Israel have captured basically the whole of Palestine. They have their soldiers patrolling, they destroy civilian property, impose sanctions and oppress innocent people. Some palestinian groups retaliate, but israeli army is far far powerful. Couple of years back they launched an attack on Palastinians in Gaza strip and killed thousands. The U.S. and U.N. did not interfere. I saw the photos of the victims, it broke my heart. Since Israel is one of the major weapon exporters most of the countries keep silent on their atrocities.

So least we can do for our brothers n sisters in Palestine is boycott the product of companies which Fund their enemies.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ifyalways(f): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
azharuddin:

If the profits of these companies find their way to Israel. I will boycott them.

It is war against Islam, hiding under the political hood. Israel have captured basically the whole of Palestine. They have their soldiers patrolling, they destroy civilian property, impose sanctions and oppress innocent people. Some palestinian groups retaliate, but israeli army is far far powerful. Couple of years back they launched an attack on Palastinians in Gaza strip and killed thousands. The U.S. and U.N. did not interfere. I saw the photos of the victims, it broke my heart. Since Israel is one of the major weapon exporters most of the countries keep silent on their atrocities.

So least we can do for our brothers n sisters in Palestine is boycott the product of companies which Fund their enemies.
If and will . . .You still sitting on the fence.  undecided
Thanks for the premise on Isreal Palestine conflict.
Now that this has come up,I wud do my own research on the subject matter.
Salams.

I just noticed the original Poster's concerns was a certain Fanta apple purported to contain Pig Fat . . .
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by azharuddin: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
ifyalways:

If and will . . .You still sitting on the fence.  undecided

Some ppl falsely accuse innocent companies of funding the war. I just wanted to exclude that.
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Freiburger(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
Omenani:

That is Aboki for you, e no go fit ever seperate politics from Religion:
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by Khalraj: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Please why should FANTA be boycotted? I need more clarification
Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by geoworldedu: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
seanet02:
Very soon una go still ban eating Eba and amala too. I dey observe

1 Like

Re: To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple! by ritmove(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Have you ever thought of giving aid to the people in the IDP , Please dont forget them during this Ramadan. You can donate to a fundraisingf campaign by MPAC @ https://donate-ng.com/project/123

Visit MPAC www.mpac-ng.org for informa tion about MPAC.

(1) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak To All Muslims / Poetic Da'wah And Other Da'wahtic Writings / Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.