Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,895 members, 5,937,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 07:26 AM

BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? (6851 Views)

Abule Ado Pipeline Explosion: BBC Report Contradicts NNPC Claims / Nigerians React As Governors From Nigeria Republic Receive PMB In Kano / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Lipscomb(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18
Nigeria will never divide kiss the truth.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Yujin(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18
Foolish Southerners bickering in the face of a huge fireball. When will you people have sense?
Tufiakwa!
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 2:58pm On Oct 18
omenka:
Southern Nigeria, yes. Southern Nigeria with South East, hell No!!

Let them have their biafra in peace. It is what they want that's what they'd get.
I don't know the kind of apprentice angel that created you set of people.
Your brother with "TAWHID" on his profile has been moving round social media blabbing about Southern Nigeria and you *** think it's an avenue to throw jabs on Ndigbo.
Answer me this question, when has an Igbo man proclaimed to secede to form anything with "Nigeria" tag.
Imagine "Southern Nigeria"
Mr Man Biafra sef no dey reign again, right now na Alaigbo

8 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:01pm On Oct 18
Yujin:
Foolish Southerners bickering in the face of a huge fireball. When will you people have sense?
Tufiakwa!
Whatever the fireball might be has been prophesied and predicted by the Igbos right from the days of Nzeogwu just that some ignorant people are waking up now.
Tell me what is about to happen now that hasn't been said about by Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu?

4 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by gregyboy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
I understand what you mean but Lagos has already developed infrastructure and reputation. But Benin city is also reasonable

Benin city would be fine for historic attractions,

Lagos would Remain the economic hub,
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18
AregbeFufu:

Omenka is out in full force to try to re-establish the false narrative that he's from Benue cheesy
A Benue man that worships fulani balls despite the fact that they turned his state to a graveyard,yet his problem is the inclusion of his state in Biafra.
A Benue man that defends his god Tinubu like a hired assassin, anyone that attacks his god is Igbo according to him. We know the people that checks all those boxes and their religion cheesy
Omenka,we know where you're from and your religion cheesy.
In case you haven't noticed, all these childish stuffs about where Omenka comes from don't faze me.

You people should stop salivating over Benue lands because not a square inch of it would be shared with Alaigbo.

Take that to the bank.

Whether Tinubu is my god or not is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Yujin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

Whatever the fireball might be has been prophesied and predicted by the Igbos right from the days of Nzeogwu just that some ignorant people are waking up now.
Tell me what is about to happen now that hasn't been said about by Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu?
Yes they have but the present time in question requires utmost wisdom in speech and conduct.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by kilonshele101(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:
Fvck Southern Nigeria where Ndi Igbo will be calling me a Terrorist, demonize me, insult and assault me, denies me of my God givien right ALL BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM.

Fvck Southern Nigeria. I can't share country with who'll hate me.

Besides, this is just a gimmick from them neither do they like Yoruba Christian Or is Oshinbajo a Muslim?

don't mind them , as a Christan I have been telling people that no matter the sh!t they are saying Yoruba will never turn against Yoruba because of religion.

all the presidents that Yoruba produced are Christians , most of our governors are always Christians , osinbajo is a Christian yet they want us to see the Muslims as our enemy.

God go punish the devils

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by T9ksy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
yes we don't want anything to do with those you mentioned but we can work with omoluabis to achieve a great nation.
Those you mentioned can never be omoluabis

Oh, so na you go tell us who be omoluabis for our land?

Anyway, "omoluabis" don't want phock all to do with you guys. Carry your cross whilst we carry ours.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by gregyboy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18
Igbochief001:

It's too crowded ...the capital should not be in yoruba or igbo land ...simple ..if u want unity that's key ....a neutral ground should be developed

Thank you benin is fair, i would say Portharcourt or any riverine south south areas but they will be too prone to attacks, moreso those state have economic power that can substain them already

Edo would be fine on historical perspective and geographically
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

I don't know the kind of apprentice angel that created you set of people.
Your brother with "TAWHID" on his profile has been moving round social media blabbing about Southern Nigeria and you *** think it's an avenue to throw jabs on Ndigbo.
Answer me this question, when has an Igbo man proclaimed to secede to form anything with "Nigeria" tag.
Imagine "Southern Nigeria"
Mr Man Biafra sef no dey reign again, right now na Alaigbo
See, whether it is Ala-eskimo you guys are agitating for, it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

The point is, BENUE IS NOT SHARING A SQUARE INCH OF THEIR LANDS WITH NDIGBO.

Do you get the message now? Una don tire to insult, now na to beg for unity.

You guys ain't seen nothing yet.

8 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:08pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

No insult brother. You may love Yoruba Christian but all Yorubas, Moslem, Christians and even animists, will want nothing to do with Igbos whether Christian, Moslem, Hindu, Bhuddist, Jewish or whatever.
the current protests proves otherwise. The south is more United than ever

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:09pm On Oct 18
omenka:
See, whether it is Ala-eskimo you guys are agitating for, it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

Nobody include Benue here abeg

8 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AregbeFufu(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

Stop fooling yourself. Yorubas will never join Igbos in any Southern Nigeria republic. We are opposite at everything and cannot share a nation as equals.

If, and it is a big if, we want to leave Nigeria then we would only agitate for break-up so you go your Biafra way and we go ours.

A nation with Yorubas and Igbos as equals is impossible. Yorubas can open the door welcomingly for any other ethnic group wishing to join us in our independent nation but never Igbos.
True, igbos and Yorubas can never exist in a new country.
I'm certainly not going to live in a country where skull mining will be legalized. And agberos will be police.

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:10pm On Oct 18
kilonshele101:

don't mind them , as a Christan I have been telling people that no matter the sh!t they are saying Yoruba will never turn against Yoruba because of religion.

all the presidents that Yoruba produced are Christians , most of our governors are always Christians , osinbajo is a Christian yet they want us to see the Muslims as our enemy.

God go punish the devils
They always try to but it's to avail.
We're too entangled that we can't raise arms Against one another. We all have Muslims and Christians in our families.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Yujin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18
omenka:
In case you haven't noticed, all these childish stuffs about where Omenka comes from don't faze me.

You people should stop salivating over Benue lands because not a square inch of it would be shared with Alaigbo.

Take that to the bank.

A referendum will settle everything. Those who refuse will either stay alone or join arewanistan.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:11pm On Oct 18
kilonshele101:

God go punish the devils
Obasanjo became president because of igbo vote. The truth is a yoruba Christian has more in common with an Igbo man than a yoruba Moslem. Ask Ishaqu Akintola

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by gregyboy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18
ThePlainTruth:

Rotation of the capital every 5 years. It's not fair for the capital to ramain in one region only.

Wakeup, bro. You are saying rubbish
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Speaktruth88: 3:12pm On Oct 18
Stop getting distracted all these are distractions focus on what is being done and we will win these people
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:14pm On Oct 18
omenka:
Southern Nigeria, yes. Southern Nigeria with South East, hell No!!

Let them have their biafra in peace. It is what they want that's what they'd get.
see Benue guy talking ooo shocked or am I missing something here

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:15pm On Oct 18
omenka:

We never liked you people from start. Why then do you think that all of a sudden we will want to share a country with you all.
Wake up and ask about Ndigbo. We are seclusive and highly selective

10 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AregbeFufu(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18
omenka:

Take that to the bank.

I don't even know where all this talk about Benue came from. NK certainly is one big dreamer and his excesses can sometimes be laughable.
I honestly don't know where he got the Benue included biafra from. But sampling opinions from pro biafrans will show that folks around here aren't exactly big on Benue, I in particular feel very lukewarm towards Benue.
It's about time NK checked his excesses,that his biafran map is funny indeed grin
But btw wasn't it Benue people that ran to Enugu to protest against fulani killings in their state grin
Still omenka we all know where you're from.
Your Tinubu worship is a dead giveaway.

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Igbochief001(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18
ThePlainTruth:

Rotation of the capital every 5 years. It's not fair for the capital to ramain in one region only.
We can have 3 capital ...like south africa

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:16pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:
Fvck Southern Nigeria where Ndi Igbo will be calling me a Terrorist, demonize me, insult and assault me, denies me of my God givien right ALL BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM.

Fvck Southern Nigeria. I can't share country with who'll hate me.

Besides, this is just a gimmick from them neither do they like Yoruba Christian Or is Oshinbajo a Muslim?
let it be known that only Móslems (terrorists) are against a united South. We have said it severally...but now we can prove it

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:17pm On Oct 18
AregbeFufu:

Omenka is out in full force to try to re-establish the false narrative that he's from Benue cheesy
A Benue man that worships fulani balls despite the fact that they turned his state to a graveyard,yet his problem is the inclusion of his state in Biafra.
A Benue man that defends his god Tinubu like a hired assassin, anyone that attacks his god is Igbo according to him. We know the people that checks all those boxes and their religion cheesy
Omenka,we know where you're from and your religion cheesy.
I think he is a yoro Móslem miscreant ..
Menace to society undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by kilonshele101(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
Obasanjo became president because of igbo vote. The truth is a yoruba Christian has more in common with an Igbo man than a yoruba Moslem. Ask Ishaqu Akintola

how many times do I have to repeat myself

WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON with YOU People (hate filled Igbo)
what's all these force attachment angry

why are you so concern about Akintola.

you people can never change, always trying to use brother against brother

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:18pm On Oct 18
kilonshele101:

God go punish the devils
Don't mind the OP. Caution him in your language.
Ndigbo will and can never share country with you lots. Reason is that we don't have any single thing in common.
Even the way we get angry and run mad is no the same

4 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:19pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

We never liked you people from start. Why then do you think that all of a sudden we will want to share a country with you all.
Wake up and ask about Ndigbo. We are seclusive and highly selective
we are o....but let's use this opportunity to turn this protests into #endnigeria wink by forming a united South

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AregbeFufu(f): 3:19pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
I think he is a yoro Móslem miscreant ..
Menace to society undecided
YMM...na them grin
Their Tinubu worship is always the first sign grin

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:19pm On Oct 18
kilonshele101:

how many times do I have to repeat myself

WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON with hate filled Igbo. what's all these force attachment angry
How come we posted the same "not having anything in common" the same time?

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 3:20pm On Oct 18
Igbochief001:

That's your opinion ...Igbos are at home in Biafra ...simple , I personally is not against the idea of southern Nigeria , it's not bad idea if it can work

It won't work. Don't you get it? Igbos are fundamentally unreasonable people. Ala "all others are bad and inferior, all Igbos are good and superior".

You all claim hypocritically that others are your problem 24/7 and attack their leaders all day. Even as Igbos have the worst led States in Nigeria!!!!

I don't see that attitude of Igbos changing in a Southern Nigeria republic. Igbos should rule themselves because that is what they are primed, from infancy, to believe is best for them.

Other are the problem holding Igbos back and that Igbos need to get away from. That's the thinking of the average Igbo and this attitude means Igbos will always be secession-minded and prone to sabotaging any nation not consisting of Igbos alone or any nation where Igbos cannot dominate others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:21pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
we are o....but let's use this opportunity to turn this protests into #endnigeria wink by forming a united South
You can't fool me. You already have TAWHID in your profile which is seen as an abomination for an Igbo btw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife / How Can Nigeria Bank Justify 30% Interest Rate On Loan? / Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.