Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,882 members, 5,937,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 06:52 AM

BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? (6850 Views)

Abule Ado Pipeline Explosion: BBC Report Contradicts NNPC Claims / Nigerians React As Governors From Nigeria Republic Receive PMB In Kano / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
I think he is a yoro Móslem miscreant ..
Menace to society undecided
This is the same goombah shouting Republic of Southern Nigeria.

You hateful bigots can't help yourself even when you try to hide your disgusting character. You remain who we've known you to be from day one.

Kill yourself if you want, changes nothing. Biafra or is. No one is willing to share a space with you bigots if peradventure, Nigeria ceases to exist tomorrow.

Make una take una hatred kill ourselves alone.

Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:22pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

You can't fool me. You already have TAWHID in your profile which is seen as an abomination for an Igbo btw
lol.... everything is not as it seems
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThePlainTruth: 3:23pm On Oct 18
gregyboy:

Wakeup, bro. You are saying rubbish

Rotation of the capital every 5 or 10 years is the best option.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:23pm On Oct 18
omenka:
This is the same goombah shouting Republic of Southern Nigeria.

You hateful bigots can't help yourself even when you try to hide your disgusting character. You remain who we've known you to be from day one.

Kill yourself if you want, changes nothing. Biafra or is. No one is willing to share a space with you bigots if peradventure, Nigeria ceases to exist tomorrow.

Make una take una hatred kill ourselves alone.

Nonsense.
make Nigeria end fess. Na the Koko be that wink omenka my YMM friend who was claiming Benue that year grin

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

We never liked you people from start. Why then do you think that all of a sudden we will want to share a country with you all.
Wake up and ask about Ndigbo. We are seclusive and highly selective
Shouldn't you rather be passing that message to your brother running wild, opening one thread after another, begging others to lump their territories with yours in the name of Republic of Southern Nigeria.

Biafra you people MUST get. Hammer that into your brother's head.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by kilonshele101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

How come we posted the same "not having anything in common" the same time?

coz that's just what it is
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
let it be known that only Móslems (terrorists) are against a united South. We have said it severally...but now we can prove it
Okay. And hope you no without those Terrorists, no UNITY?
Forget UNITY.
Besides, you can't be a Yoruba you are definitely Igbo

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
make Nigeria end fess. Na the Koko be that wink omenka my YMM friend who was claiming Benue that year grin
Mtscheew. Longthroat. No Benue lands for you people. That is the koko. Place a toe nail here when the time comes and it will be chopped off.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:27pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:

Forget UNITY.
I am neither. I only want a united South
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:27pm On Oct 18
omenka:
Shouldn't you rather be passing that message to your brother running wild, opening one thread after another, begging others to lump their territories with yours in the name of Republic of Southern Nigeria.

Biafra you people MUST get. Hammer that into your brother's head.
There is a difference between online personality and reality.
If Ndigbo want to attach themselves to others like you ignorant people claim why is it that they rarely inter marry with their host communities in states they are doing business instead they have to import an Igbo lady from Igboland when they think of settling down.
Oga we don't like any of you people

4 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AntiBalaka: 3:27pm On Oct 18
Am all in only on the condition Igbos are not allowed and in their place we take Benue, Taraba, southern Adamawa, Kogi East and West, Kaduna , Abuja, Plateau and parts of Niger (Kagara) and include Abazonians.

Igbos should remain in their zio-shithole .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:28pm On Oct 18
omenka:
Mtscheew. Longthroat. No Benue lands for you people. That is the koko. Place a toe nail here when the time comes and it will be chopped off.

Nonsense.
omenka omenka.... come out and say where you come from na...o wrong nau tongue

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:

Forget UNITY.
You can see the comments of the bigot preaching Southern unity. We know them from day one that is why we can never be deceived by their stupid schemes.

Southern Nigeria with the East? I'd rather die in Nigeria no matter how unworkable it is. The hate that oozes from them is too much.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

There is a difference between online personality and reality.
If Ndigbo want to attach themselves to others like you ignorant people claim why is it that they rarely inter marry with their host communities in states they are doing business instead they have to import an Igbo lady from Igboland when they think of settling down.
Oga we don't like any of you people
You seem to have serious handicap upstairs.

I said take the message to your igbo brother, the op.

I didn't create the thread. He did. And WE DON'T DESIRE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:32pm On Oct 18
AntiBalaka:
Am all in only on the condition Igbos are not allowed and in their place we take Benue, Taraba, southern Adamawa, Kogi East and West, Kaduna , Abuja, Plateau and parts of Niger (Kagara) and include Abazonians.

Igbos should remain in their zio-shithole .
You people are really ignorant.
If Ndigbo can discriminate osu and ohu you think we will like to associate with you ugly people.
Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?
The main reason why we don't like you people is that most of you are f-ugly

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 3:32pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

You think the great Igbos will like to share a country with you average ethnocentric black Africans.
Direct your anger to your brother that is shoving Southern Nigeria down our throats.
Check his profile, there is "TAWHID" on it.
Alaigbo is a goal. Form whatever you want to form with Niger Delta

Yes it is and we pray it happens for you soon. Awkuzu SARS is waiting with genocidaires like James Nwafor ready to murder Igbos, harvest their organs and incinerate thousands of dead bodies in specially created ovens while the premier or head of State of Biafra and his boys sit on the cover up and hide everything from the world.

While at it better not be Osu, feminist, Moslem, lower caste, Ebonyi or any other 'unfavoured' minority in Biafra either because you will die like a Chicken and no Nation will come to rescue you as you are under the sovereign Biafra you have always agitated for.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:33pm On Oct 18
omenka:
You seem to have serious handicap upstairs.

I said take the message to your igbo brother, the op.

I didn't create the thread. He did. And WE DON'T DESIRE TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU PEOPLE.
Between me and you, who do you think should be related to someone with TAWHID on his profile?

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:33pm On Oct 18
omenka:
You can see the comments of the bigot preaching Southern unity. We know them from day one that is why we can never be deceived by their stupid schemes.

Southern Nigeria with the East? I'd rather die in Nigeria no matter how unworkable it is. The hate that oozes from them is too much.
It's trait. Very bad trait

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by gregyboy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18
ThePlainTruth:

Rotation of the capital every 5 or 10 years is the best option.

Not. It should neither be in the east or the west
But south south probably edo state

There will be no need for rotation everybody would be fine
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by gidgiddy: 3:33pm On Oct 18
Southern Nigeria is viable, but it wont last. If there is a Southern Nigeria Republic, we Igbos are leaving within 6 months. It will be up to the Yorubas and other ethnic groups to continue the Southern Nigerian dream or find alternatives.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AntiBalaka: 3:35pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

You people are really ignorant.
If Ndigbo can discriminate osu and ohu you think we will like to associate with you ugly people.
Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror?
The main reason why we don't like you people is that most of you are f-ugly

Stop being an unwanted Ozo.

Nnegi said No!

Get it into your okoro cap.

No Jews allowed. Go the fck to IsraHell

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AntiBalaka: 3:36pm On Oct 18
gidgiddy:
Southern Nigeria is viable, but it wont last. If there is a Southern Nigeria Republic, we Igbos are leaving within 6 months. It will be up to the Yorubas and other ethnic groups to continue the Southern Nigerian dream or find alternatives.

Good.

We will be fencing you in just to make sure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:36pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

Yes it is and we pray it happens for you soon. Awkuzu SARS is waiting with genocidaires like James Nwafor ready to murder Igbos, harvest their organs and incinerate thousands of dead bodies in specially created ovens while the premier or head of State of Biafra and his boys sit on the cover up and hide everything from the world.

While at it better not be Osu, feminist, Moslem, lower caste, Ebonyi or any other 'unfavoured' minority in Biafra either because you will die like a Chicken and no Nation will come to rescue you as you are under the sovereign Biafra you have always agitated for.
You people really want to stay together with Ndigbo so bad that you never fail to point out the imaginary hardships and dangers we will face of we break away from you guys.
But one good thing I'm happy about is that I won't be mandated to call you ugly beings countrymen again. Associating with you ugly people gives us much pain that you can't understand
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

Between me and you, who do you think should be related to someone with TAWHID on his profile?
Seems you had very strong desire for my attention, and now that you've gotten a little of it, you desperately desire to keep it.

Guess what, it ends here.

Go and talk to your igbo brother.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 3:38pm On Oct 18
omenka:

Same here. Igbos will get the shock of their lives when Biafra is declared. Everyone, even their so-called SS brothers, will reject them.

All Igbos have done for decades is delude themselves. When push come to shove, most Nigerians know Igbos well enough to not wish to be at their mercy in any Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Igbochief001(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

It won't work. Don't you get it? Igbos are fundamentally unreasonable people. Ala "all others are bad and inferior, all Igbos are good and superior".

You all claim hypocritically that others are your problem 24/7 and attack their leaders all day. Even as Igbos have the worst led States in Nigeria!!!!

I don't see that attitude of Igbos changing in a Southern Nigeria republic. Igbos should rule themselves because that is what they are primed, from infancy, to believe is best for them.

Other are the problem holding Igbos back and that Igbos need to get away from. That's the thinking of the average Igbo and this attitude means Igbos will always be secession-minded and prone to sabotaging any nation not consisting of Igbos alone or any nation where Igbos cannot dominate others.
Bros carry your problem go ...your thinking is outdated ....
In a federalism no body can hold anyone back ....
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:39pm On Oct 18
AntiBalaka:

Stop being an unwanted Ozo.

Nnegi said No!

Get it into your okoro cap.

No Jews allowed. Go the fck to IsraHell
No more ugliness once we break away from you lots.
Imagine someone will leave his relative in Benin Republic and Togo and be planning to form United South Nigeria with Ndigbo, benue, jos and Co.
See una unity.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by gidgiddy: 3:39pm On Oct 18
AntiBalaka:

Good.

We will be fencing you in just to make sure.

Who is 'we'?

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:40pm On Oct 18
omenka:
Seems you had very strong desire for my attention, and now that you've gotten a little of it, you desperately desire to keep it.

Guess what, it ends here.

Go and talk to your igbo brother.

Bye.
Same here, I wouldn't even imagine to quote you if you haven't attacked Igbo and labelled the OP Igbo which he isn't.
What would I do with an inferior humans attention bye.
Just don't say Igbo again if you have any little dignity left as a man

5 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 3:43pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

You people really want to stay together with Ndigbo so bad that you never fail to point out the imaginary hardships and dangers we will face of we break away from you guys.
But one good thing I'm happy about is that I won't be mandated to call you ugly beings countrymen again. Associating with you ugly people gives us much pain that you can't understand

Look at this bigoted and unintelligent hack. Is Awkuzu SARS imaginary? James Nwafor does not exist? Obiano did not pull strings to hire a man he knew committed many atrocities?

Peter Obi did not look the other way after over 30 bodies of dead Igbos were found floating in a river?

Discrimination against Osu, women, lower caste, Ebonyi folks and all 'unflavored' minorities is made up too ba? Shall I go on and expose your madness further?

7 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Incandescent(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18
Thesame BBC that triggered the brutal Nigerian Civil war is again asking stupid questions.

Is that the focus of today?
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:45pm On Oct 18
See them,
Bunch of inferior humans looking for beautiful Ndigbo to wash their ugliness.
They will never propose to form a country with their relatives in Togo and Benin Republic it is Ndigbo and Confused Igbos in Niger Delta they will be eyeing.
Whenever they see or hear Igbo their penis will rise to full erection. Ndị ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance / Unremitted N450bn: EFCC To Grill Jonathan’s Ex-ministers, Perm Secs / Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.