Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,751 members, 5,940,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 03:04 PM

BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? (6881 Views)

Abule Ado Pipeline Explosion: BBC Report Contradicts NNPC Claims / Nigerians React As Governors From Nigeria Republic Receive PMB In Kano / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by OfoIgbo: 3:46pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
I understand what you mean but Lagos has already developed infrastructure and reputation. But Benin city is also reasonable

It has to be Calabar. Lagos can remain the business capital of sorts.

Calabar is far calmer and less rowdy than Lagos, and Calabar has room for redesigning, unlike Lagos that is already fully built up and over populated.

If not Calabar, then it will have to be Asaba
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AregbeFufu(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18
omenka:
This is the same goombah shouting Republic of Southern Nigeria.

You hateful bigots can't help yourself even when you try to hide your disgusting character. You remain who we've known you to be from day one.

Kill yourself if you want, changes nothing. Biafra or is. No one is willing to share a space with you bigots if peradventure, Nigeria ceases to exist tomorrow.

Make una take una hatred kill ourselves alone.

Nonsense.
But sharing a space with peace loving fulanis is a good idea, according to you, no?
The way you throw the word bigot around is as amusing as it is ironical.
But the funny thing is that you and your likes can't point to a thing these bigots have done to you.
We know the people that have a known track record and a long list of ethno-religious violence and killings targeted at other ethnicities and religions.
But ironically,these people are the ones omenka finds the most tolerant and peaceful.
Some of you compromise on the most basic of logic reasoning just to fly your kites of bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AntiBalaka: 3:49pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

No more ugliness once we break away from you lots.
Imagine someone will leave his relative in Benin Republic and Togo and be planning to form United South Nigeria with Ndigbo, benue, jos and Co.
See una unity.

We will be watching you judases because we know you will join hands with your Jihadists husband's to retake the SS.

FYI, I am not a yaribanza and so can't care less about those ones.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by WoeBetide666: 3:49pm On Oct 18
Lol
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by selemempe: 3:50pm On Oct 18
AregbeFufu:

But sharing a space with peace loving fulanis is a good idea, according to you, no?
But the funny thing is that you and your likes can't point to a thing these bigots have done to you.
We know the people that have a known track record and a long list of ethno-religious violence and killings targeted at other ethnicities and religions.
But ironically,these people are the ones omenka finds the most tolerant and peaceful.
Some of you compromise on the most basic of logic reasoning just to fly your kites of bigotry.
you have to understand that omenka is what we the old timers here call a YMM. They are Yorubas who identify as Hausa Fulani because of religion

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:52pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:
See them,
Bunch of inferior humans looking for beautiful Ndigbo to wash their ugliness.
They will never propose to form a country with their relatives in Togo and Benin Republic it is Ndigbo and Confused Igbos in Niger Delta they will be eyeing.
Whenever they see or hear Igbo their penis will rise to full erection. Ndị ara
Shut that trap, NO ONE WANTS TRIBE OF HATE AND PERDITION. THE OUTCASTS.

Not even South South you always enforce your marriage on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThePlainTruth: 3:53pm On Oct 18
gregyboy:

Not. It should neither be in the east or the west
But south south probably edo state
There will be no need for rotation everybody would be fine

No every region should have an equal level of development so the best option is:
Rotation of the capital every 5 or 10 years.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ijawcitizen(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18
MinorityOpinion:
Nothing like southern Nigeria.... SW and SS/SE
For your info,
Nothing like SS/SE, it only exists in the minds of confusionists and expansionists.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 3:53pm On Oct 18
Igbochief001:

Bros carry your problem go ...your thinking is outdated ....
In a federalism no body can hold anyone back ....

Lol. Paranoid Igbos will still find something to beef about. Abeg no one, least of all the Yorubas, will entertain una wahala.

We know what we know, see below, and won't entertain the complications and uneeded headache that will come with sharing a nation with Igbos.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

South West Economy

South Western Nigeria with a Land Mass of 76,852 square kilometres and population of 25.2 million today owns and/or control 60% of the nation’s industrial capacity, 44% of banking assets, 67% of insurance assets and is house to the nation’s three deep sea ports of Apapa, Tin Can Island and Roro; the busiest international airport of Ikeja, three thermal stations of Egbin, Papalanto and Omotosho.

Today, its three major industrial estates of Agbara, Ikeja and Otta are all linked to gas under the West African gas pipeline plan and piping of gas is ongoing from Otta to Abeokuta.

Added to these, the South Western population today is the most educated as western education came through there and education as a resource was democratized since the early sixties. Geographical location, democratization of western education, availability of resources enhanced in last 9 years and some empowerment during the Obasanjo administration have collectively enabled the South Western economy to rank as first of the four economies in Nigeria.

Today, the South West as a region can boast of having a defined growing middle class and is perceived to have at least 20,000 of its indigenes with net worth of over N100m each. Take it out of Nigeria, the South West economy with is defined growing middle class and resources, will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AregbeFufu(f): 3:54pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
you have to understand that omenka is what we the old timers here call a YMM. They are Yorubas who identify as Hausa Fulani because of religion
I know exactly what omenka is, but the way he attempts to hide his religiously inspired views under a facade of neutrality and objectivity is the reason I constantly engage him. It irks me.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:55pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

Look at this bigoted and unintelligent hack. Is Awkuzu SARS imaginary? James Nwafor does not exist? Obiano did not pull strings to hire a man he knew committed many atrocities?

Peter Obi did not look the other way after over 30 bodies of dead Igbos were found floating in a river?

Discrimination against Osu, women, lower caste, Ebonyi folks and all 'unflavored' minorities is made up too ba? Shall I go on and expose your madness further?
See him mouth, I know you will include your make believe story of Ndigbo discriminating against their women to get our women's favour.
Be proud of your women for once, our own no get ugly blindness
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55pm On Oct 18
AregbeFufu:

With this level of hate shown publicly to other Nigerians by Ndi Igbo, if you guys have power, You'll be brutal than Hitler.

The first Nigeria couple is still there as evidence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 3:56pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:
Shut that trap, NO ONE WANTS TRIBE OF HATE AND PERDITION. THE OUTCASTS.
Not even South South you always enforce your marriage on
Mr man we want to stay alone. #Alaigbo
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Igbochief001(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

Lol. Paranoid Igbos will still find something to beef about. Abeg no one, least of all the Yorubas, will entertain una wahala.

We know what we know, see below, and won't entertain the complications and uneeded headache that will come with sharing a nation with Igbos.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

Bros I'm igbo ...u can carry your igbo hate n go n die I don't care

Igbos generally don't need any one to survive ...but if the idea of southern Nigeria comes up ..I'm sure every one would consider the idea
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 3:58pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

See him mouth, I know you will include your make believe story of Ndigbo discriminating against their women to get our women's favour.
Be proud of your women for once, our own no get ugly blindness

Lol. If you are the sort Biafra will be full of then others need to build a very tall wall to keep you lot out of their nation.

Of all the stated negatives., discrimination against women is all this hack held on to. Comical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 4:01pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:

With this level of hate shown publicly to other Nigerians by Ndi Igbo, if you guys have power, You'll be brutal than Hitler.

Is it our fault that we are the perfect black race.
Just look at us, not too fair or black either. Masculine, courageous, stubborn and adventurous men with beautiful and intelligent ladies to match

5 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by MosheDayan: 4:02pm On Oct 18
selemempe:
Nobody include Benue here abeg
grin
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 4:04pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:

They will indeed be more brutal and partisan than the Nazis. You are very correct to cite the first coup aptly viewed an "Igbo coup".

They did not hide their desire to brutally cull the leadership class of others to usurp power and take over control of Nigeria unchallenged.

Essentially same as killing the parents of a child so the murderer can sell said child into slavery with no opposition from anyone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18
Please someone tell that igbo woman lusting after my attention, Omenka does not engage women on the forum.

Let her go look elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 4:07pm On Oct 18
Oshigun:

Lol. If you are the sort Biafra will be full of then others need to build a very tall wall to keep you lot out of their nation.

Of all the stated negatives., discrimination against women is all this hack held on to. Comical.
Because that is where your eyes is with your propaganda . Our perfect women, but you forgot it takes two full Igbo couples to birth a perfect Igbo lady.
Moreover what you see as negativity is our way of life. I mean what excuse does a man have to be in lower class?
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 4:08pm On Oct 18
And the embodiment of inferiority have to say "Igbo" for his penis to remain erect

1 Like

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Bkayyy: 4:09pm On Oct 18
omenka:
Please someone tell that igbo woman lusting after my attention, Omenka does not engage women on the forum.

Have some dignity and state your point without saying "Igbo"
Embodiment of inferiority
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AregbeFufu(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:

And what conviction would igbos have not to be brutal to other Nigerians? The fact that you've treated us so wonderfully?
Cast your mind behind the first Nigerians coup, you'll meet the kano riot of 1953. Northern Muslims attacked Southerners mostly igbos for what?
For speaking a different language and for a having a different faith. That was where the cracks began to show,but still our fore fathers forged on.
To the coup,if the western region wasn't being torn apart by political violence would the coup had happened? The coup was carried out to save the western region,it got poorly executed,it was tagged Igbo coup, the rest is history.
Thousands of innocent igbos were wasted in the north because of the actions of a handful of officers.
Then followed the civil war that saw millions fall.

I'm asking you if you were an igbo man, going through the history of Nigeria, won't you be brutal on Nigerians if given the chance?
It was your conscience that revealed to you that Igbos would be brutal if given the chance.
Why would they be brutal if their country treated them fairly?

2 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by T9ksy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18
Igbochief001:

Bros I'm igbo ...u can carry your igbo hate n go n die I don't care

Igbos generally don't need any one to survive ...but if the idea of southern Nigeria comes up ..I'm sure every one would consider the idea

Yes o but definitely in alaibo land.

Yorubas will not even entertain the du.mb proposition. When we eventually exit this silly contraption which you ibos midwifed, the last thing we want is to be lumbered with you impish, hate-filled, morally-bankrupt souls, in a new country.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by TheArchangel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18
The dreamers thread.

Even the northern tailspins are calling themselves Southerners. grin grin grin

The pain they must be feeling in their chest.........
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by TheArchangel(f): 4:21pm On Oct 18
All of a sudden online Yorubas warriors are championing seccesion and doing away with the utopian "one Nigeria" pathetic clause.

We can't wait.....

When is it happening cool

5 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Igbochief001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18
T9ksy:

Yes o but definitely in alaibo land.

Yorubas will not even entertain the du.mb proposition. When we eventually exit this silly contraption which you ibos midwifed, the last thing we want is to be lumbered with you impish, hate-filled, morally-bankrupt souls, in a new country.
Ok fine
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Anambra1stS0n: 4:25pm On Oct 18
ThatFairGuy1:

Apt. I can NEVER share country with South East, THEY'RE WORSE. VERY INTOLERANT
I will be the last person on to advocate or support a country with worst hypocritical tribe on earth, everybody should answer his fathers name, Igbos and Yorubas should be in their seperate country, Southern region country is total rubbish. Igbos have enough resources to power our region with strong human capital

5 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AskProf: 4:26pm On Oct 18
Igbochief001:

Southern Nigeria is viable absolutely ...but lagos can't be capital ...not at all ...the capital of southern Nigeria was calabar ...it should remain so

Or we pick the center

Daalu. Dike.
Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Oshigun: 4:27pm On Oct 18
Bkayyy:

Because that is where your eyes is with your propaganda . Our perfect women, but you forgot it takes two full Igbo couples to birth a perfect Igbo lady.
Moreover what you see as negativity is our way of life. I mean what excuse does a man have to be in lower class?

Lol. Dumb Villagers. Abeg, I am a gentleman and don't insult women so will let your asinine comment slide. Suffice to say that your women are far from perfect.

Believe me, that is the most gracious way I can put it to an unexposed hamlet dweller like you who thinks fair skin automatically equates beauty.

Igbo men I won't even comment on. They are that much of a joke like the effeminate Peter Obi or Ozo the shameless puzzie stalker. Joker.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by Ishilove(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18
omenka:

Re: BBC Report: Is Southern Nigeria Republic Viable? by AniOmaa: 4:34pm On Oct 18
See useless Yorubanza pigs trying to feel funky over nothing, awon butterflies thinking they are birds grin abeg which sane Igbo will even share the same geographical space with a bunch of self-absorbed low reasoning fetish animals whose trademarks in life are to rape and dehumanize women, involve themselves in morbid ritual killings(highest index of ritual murders in Nigeria happens in the SW region actually), practice incest - father fuvking daughter and the likes) and other diabolical vices? God forbid such abomination... I would rather import lepers from Chad and Mauritania as fellow countrymen than share the same space with these tiger claw faced subhumans.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest In Netherland Over Boko Haram / Breaking News; Alameiyeisegha Is Alive. He Was Sighted At A Creek In Bayelsa / Churches, Mosques Should Pay Tax – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.