Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) (12053 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by esivue007(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

If what you quoted above is true then it means your Pussy will be as wild as a bucket.

Mehn......Local man cannot can't!
Stop bashing her pls wink
She's entitle to her opinion.
You guys need comments from females and she commented!
Respect her!

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2020
esivue007:
Stop bashing her pls wink
She's entitle to her opinion.
You guys need comments from females and she commented!
Respect her!

Woman wrapper, how did I bash her? She said her body count should be close or over 400 and you expect the pussy to be intact.

Nonsense Simpleton like you!
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by esivue007(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Woman wrapper, how did I bash her? She said her body count should be close or over 400 and you expect the pussy to be intact.

Nonsense Simpleton like you!
stop reasoning like a kid
She has d right do whatever she wants with her body.
Stop Mocking her!(pussy)
She commented,respect her.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
esivue007:
stop reasoning like a kid
She has d right do whatever she wants with her body.
Stop Mocking her!(pussy)
She commented,respect her.

Mumu, if the woman you plan to get married comes out openly to declare that she has slept with over 400 men will you accept her without having another thought?

Don't allow your stupidity and your bid to sound politically correct mislead you. A lady who has the audacity to come in the open and say such stuff doesn't deserve a good man. Tomorrow, they will also come out post a topic how a guy broke their heart.

Use your head and not your heart!
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by BronzeMajik(f): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
2 long term relationships
2 flings
Making it 4

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Mumu, if the woman you plan to get married comes out openly to declare that she has slept with over 400 men will you accept her without having another thought?

Don't allow your stupidity and your bid to sound politically correct mislead you. A lady who has the audacity to come in the open and say such stuff doesn't deserve a good man. Tomorrow, they will also come out post a topic how a guy broke their heart.

Is it possible for a lady to have 400 body counts??
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

Is it possible for a lady to have 400 body counts??

Yes very possible! Runs girls and prostitute have more than that. 400 is even too small, I know girls that have close to 2,000 before settling down.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Yes very possible! Runs girls and prostitute have more than that. 400 is even too small, I know girls that have close to 2,000 before settling down.

I won't debate you on that one(might be true or hearsay).

I have no business here but,if you can answer this last question fine,I'll pack and go.

How sure are you the moniker in question meant the number she typed?? Do you know her personally?

Knowing fully well that we ladies love to hide that aspect,do you think she'll freely type that 400 even if it was true??
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

I won't debate you on that one(might be true or hearsay).

I have no business here but,if you can answer this last question fine,I'll pack and go.

How sure are you the moniker in question meant the number she typed?? Do you know her personally?

Knowing fully well that we ladies love to hide that aspect,do you think she'll freely type that 400 even if it was true??

Beautiful! My reply was not against her person but on what she typed. So if she's saying the truth or not is left for her.

If I may ask you?

Are you the same person using another moniker?

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by esivue007(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

this is pointless!
It's completely besides what u quoted.
Responsible men don't mock people, they correct 'em instead.
You don't correct people by mocking em.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2020
esivue007:
this is pointless!
It's completely besides what u quoted.
Stay cool.

Practice what you preach. You see ya life!
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Beautiful! My reply was not against her person but on what she typed. So if she's saying the truth or not is left for her.

If I may ask you?

Are you the same person using another moniker?

Beautiful,my reply was not against your person but,what you typed. So,if I'm her or not,it's left to me.

Anyway,take it easy on the other moniker. He didn't commit no crime.
wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

Beautiful,my reply was not against your person but,what you typed. So,if I'm her or not,it's left to me.

Anyway,take it easy on the other moniker. He didn't commit no crime.
wink

If I may ask you, if you have a daughter and heard she has over 400 body counts how would you feel?

Be sincere.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by IamPlato(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wrong Question. Them No Go Answer
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by IamPlato(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Since april This Year I Never Enter Pussy sad

God Why Me cry
Lord Provide My Needs sad
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Dangerousboy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
sammysneh:

wow, I stay in orhuwhorun too
I never knew warri guys are on this forum
present
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

If I may ask you, if you have a daughter and heard she has over 400 body counts how would you feel?

Be sincere.

Now now come on!
Why judge another when you do same?

Besides,your question is a very funny one cause,my daughters if in the future I have any,would follow the footsteps of their mother to begin with.

Stop judging others please,it's totally WRONG.
This was a ladies' thread anyway,I don't see the ishh.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by sammysneh(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dangerousboy:
present
No p,

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

Now now come on!
Why judge another when you do same?

Besides,your question is a very funny one cause,my daughters if in the future I have any,would follow the footsteps of their mother to begin with.

Stop judging others please,it's totally WRONG.
This was a ladies' thread anyway,I don't see the ishh.

You've answered my question, you pray that your daughter will follow in your footsteps, meaning you are against women with several body counts.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by krownie: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
sammysneh:

wow, I stay in orhuwhorun too
I never knew warri guys are on this forum

area full everywhere I live in ughotor
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by sammysneh(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
krownie:

area full everywhere I live in ughotor
The protest hold there
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Freestainworld(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jesslove:
I stopped counting about 8years ago at 80ish. If I had to make an educated guess, it would be around 400 I'd think.

I'm totally fine with my number. I practice safe sex ALWAYS and have regular STD checks.
Hanty I commot cap for you oo, na you go marry man ,no be man go marry you
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You've answered my question, you pray that your daughter will follow in your footsteps, meaning you are against women with several body counts.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree neither does having multiple body counts mean you committed murder.
They can fvck as much as they want,it's a personal belonging.

400 men?? Make your facts right first. I'm sure you must've passed that number if care is not taken.
grin
Check my bio on sinners, wrote it for peeps like you.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Babe, I saw the thread of a certain Kenyan prostitute retired after servicing 28,000 men few weeks ago here

www.nairaland.com/6183422/nairobis-oldest-prostitute-retires-after&ved=2ahUKEwiZx56N28DsAhVFOBoKHU5eBNEQFjAEegQIJhAB&usg=AOvVaw33W0WOdBj9EOsUr5Yq9Bat

For a fact,that was an action babe undecided

Can an ordinary lady do same??
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

For a fact,that was an action babe undecided

Can an ordinary lady do same??

Obviously no
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree neither does having multiple body counts mean you committed murder.
They can fvck as much as they want,it's a personal belonging.

400 men?? Make your facts right first. I'm sure you must've passed that number if care is not taken.
grin
Check my bio on sinners, wrote it for peeps like you.

I'm not that jobless to be sleeping with women anyhow.

Like you claimed it's a personal thing, you can have sex anyhow you want. In fact, you can surpass 400 body counts, at the end, You do you. It's your life.

Don't come and give my those sinners craps by justifying we are all sinners.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

I'm not that jobless to be sleeping with women anyhow.

Like you claimed it's a personal thing, you can have sex anyhow you want. In fact, you can surpass 400 body counts, at the end, You do you. It's your life.

Don't come and give my those sinners craps by justifying we are all sinners.

Then stop making the lady's body count your headache.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin

Then stop attacking me unnecessarily because it's not your body count. What business do you have with the lady? Or is it that there's something you're not telling us; are you the lady in question.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by CheGuevara102: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin

StacyO or whatever you call yourself, I'm coming for you. Where do you stay. You and I have a score to settle.
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) by stanliwise(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rgade:
There's this girl I wanted to bleep. As we were about to get down,she called me Number 120 by mistake. undecided
I took my clothes and ran. As I was running I glanced back at the room and saw that had turned into a snake like figure, with vaginas all over her scales. Hmm I was shocked that day ehh.
I was telling the hotel receptionist and he was looking at me like movie.
My guys make una shine eyes as una dey step out everyday to bleep o undecided

I watched the episode too. The girl was a bad gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At Mr 2kay Elevated Concert (see Photos) / Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.