Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. (3240 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
because you don't have dick, you are dickless, only people with dick Bleep with condom

I could use my fingergrin... but she really stinks

I don't think anything good came out that hole, you are an examplegrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

I could use my fingergrin... but she really stinks

I don't think anything good came out that hole, you are an examplegrin
I have momma to call my own but you are product of prostitution
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
I have momma to call my own but you are product of prostitution

No you have a community borehole to call a mothergrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

No you have a community borehole to call a mothergrin
you get drinking water from a borehole but your mama is public toilet, she stinks
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
you get drinking water from a borehole but your mama is public toilet, she stinks

tell your mother to retire from ashawo business she's already oldgrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
chairman must hear this
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

tell your mother to retire from ashawo business she's already oldgrin
you wan take style advertise you mama business, she no go get client this night.
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
GuyWise101:

We dey 23 ooooo

Explains alot
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
you wan take style advertise you mama business, she no go get client this night.

your mother is a street prostitutegrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Aditkd(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
My own little opinion is this. If she is worth it aid her.
But ehh, for me oo, seriously speaking, why give her money if she has refused sex. Unless you both agreed on no sex relationship.
If that was not in the agreement guy no Bleep up.
Seriously, I dont like how some females behave. You agreed to have a relationship with someone the next thing you start forming DON JAZZY
Guy, wise up.
And lastly, advice to all don't have a liability as a babe or guy.

Give aids to people who aid you weather financially, psychologically, spiritually or sexually.
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

your mother is a street prostitutegrin
so sorry your mom is street prostitute, I now understand where your frustrations are coming from, highlight us more on what your moma does
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
so sorry your mom is street prostitute, I now understand where your frustrations are coming from, highlight us more on what your moma does

Your mom is as useless as p in psychologygrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

Your mom is as useless as p in psychologygrin
out of every uselessness, the word use is there, am sure a customer is using your mum right now
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
out of every uselessness, the word use is there, am sure a customer is using your mum right now

your mom's a cheap whóregrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

your mom's a cheap whóregrin
your mum is free of charge, who will pay for a public toilet.
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
your mum is free of charge, who will pay for a public toilet.

your mom's an oloshogrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Freestainworld(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
benzene00:

your mom's an oloshogrin
go call another customer for your mama, I no wan do am, na by force?
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by benzene00: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
go call another customer for your mama, I no wan do am, na by force?
your mom's a cheap wh.óregrin
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:16am On Oct 19, 2020
mosdii:
Don't give her.
No sex no money

Indirectly turning your girlfriend (future wife) into a hoe.

Why am I still surprised by what you lots say on this forum?
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Aditkd:
My own little opinion is this. If she is worth it aid her.
But ehh, for me oo, seriously speaking, why give her money if she has refused sex. Unless you both agreed on no sex relationship.
If that was not in the agreement guy no Bleep up.
Seriously, I dont like how some females behave. You agreed to have a relationship with someone the next thing you start forming DON JAZZY
Guy, wise up.
And lastly, advice to all don't have a liability as a babe or guy.

Give aids to people who aid you weather financially, psychologically, spiritually or sexually.

@ the bold, Must all relationships be sexual? Must it be a transactional affair whenever you're courting someone such that if you guys ain't having sex, he/she shouldn't help you out financially?
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnn

I know we are having important protest but this a quick one.

My GF of two years who never asked me for anything just told me to send her money.

She knew I am a big boy with plenty money but she never asked me before about money since we started the relationship, I have never had sex with her before though asked her for sex last month and she gave me excuses and stories.

Being on nairaland has helped me to learn alot about women, relationship and emotion, I am just thinking if I should give her the money or to tell her stories.

I believe relationships are unions whereby you're both there to uplift each other in more than one way unconditionally. I'd have advised you find out what she needs the money for and then send it if it's viable, but for you to add the clause :"we've not had sex yet" pushes me to believe you're just there for the sex and not for the intended purpose relationships were invented.

Please, break up with her and go find a FWB if you're looking for someone you must fvck before giving them money.
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by Aditkd(f): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

@ the bold, Must all relationships be sexual? Must it be a transactional affair whenever you're courting someone such that if you guys ain't having sex, he/she shouldn't help you out financially?

Sir,
If both parties agree that the relationship won't be sexual then that's one thing.
But this one, there was no agreement of such.
I have noticed that must females want to just start opening office on a guys head especially when they are not contributing anything tangible into the relationship.
I have a lot of male friends and I do see what most pass through.
If the individual as I said earlier on is worth aiding he should go ahead and aid her. But if she has the attitude of looking for what to get out from the relationship without her own contribution into the relationship then he shouldn't.
He must not have sex with her to aid her.
Those she share the little she has with him no matter how much,
Those she give tangible and meaningful advice to give him that even wants the guy in question to always seek for her point of view in anything he is trying to do cause he knows that she's got a lot of brains up there.

Some people have the mindset of only taking what I you also bringing to the table.

I believe that not all relationship leads to the alter but no matter what even if things didn't work out between you two leave a positive memorable experience in the life of your partner, relationship is first of fore most friendship. Friendship doesn't have to go sore cause it didn't lead to where you wanted it to lead.
My own little myopic opinion. Thank you Sir

In a relationship, sex is secondary they re a whole lot of things that make it up. That's why I said he can aid her and should if she solely deserves it.
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by mosdii(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Indirectly turning your girlfriend (future wife) into a hoe.
Why am I still surprised by what you lots say on this forum?
AWALT
Re: My GF Asked Me To Send Her Money. by TheCork(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Two years nd you still complaining
Some ladies are patient sha.

GREAT IDEA!!
Can we go out together & protest for #endSTARS.
I will were a expensive £3000 suit & u be wereing a beautiful Vietnam made thong .... deal? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Celebrities Flocking In And Out Of Ned Nwoko’s Villa / Squirting Is The Involuntary Release Of Diluted Urine During Sexual Excitation / Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.