Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

30tons Trailers Needed For Hire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30tons Trailers Needed For Hire (370 Views)

Urgent! Three Trucks/trailers Needed In Portharcourt / Trucks And Trailers Needed In Ibadan And Lagos, Daily / Haulage Trucks And Trailers Needed For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30tons Trailers Needed For Hire by nathaliya: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
I need 30Ton Trailers (Open Bucket) the type that can be covered down with tarpaulin for a haulage job from Kaduna to Calabar and back to kaduna with goods. The trailers will be carrying non-perishable agricultural goods like wheat and poultry feed.
This is a 3months renewable contract that will start on the 20th of October 2020 so we need trailers that can start immediately, no time to wait. I have attached pictures of what the trailer should look like.
Please contact me with your prices.
Call/whatsapp 0****

(1) (Reply)

Best Crypto Trading Platform(for Newbies) In Nigeria / Passive Profit Funnels Review, Bonuses, Huge Online Profits / Anyone With A Viable Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.