Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. (12095 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
babatunji91185:
:When will the next El clasico be? 600 yrs from now
It is on the day fixed for the match in 2620
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:
How to sleep 6hrs in 3hrs
By sleeping only 3hrs in expectation of 6
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
IamRichards:
How can I can?
By pushing your ego
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
How can I pick 30million from the ground?
By dropping it on the flour and picking it up.

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
gideonite98:
Why do ladies cheat so much?
Cause of unsatisfactory and personal reasons.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
doubleE70:
what is the download size of gta 5
Varies but keep 32GB in check
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
How do mosquitoes see my ears in the dark? undecided
Heat sensation and of course, they are sensitive to living things (mammals especially).
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
righteousness666:
how to buy mansion and cars with 3k

how to reach U.S.A from Oshogbo

Q.1. Making the 3k as in 3k bitcoin, you can otherwise you may consider the toy option.

2. Pass your Visa interview (if required), get your passport ready and head to MMIA with your already booked flight. Travel and get screen at the department of Homeland security (Chicago intl airport), Chicago, Illinois. USA

5 Likes

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
fuckaholic25:
how can I Bleep Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé and Alicia keys?
how to be seeing money on the floor everyday?
please I need ur answers!!
Legal : Get their interest and if there is an agreement, that is it.
Illegal : Force yourself on them, drug them or get them drunk.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Why is petyprinces obsessed abt me.
Probably having fun with you or her personal reasons.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
fuckaholic25:
how to last for 8 hours in bed without using drugs?
how to fucck my female lecturers!
By sleeping 8 hours in bed without taking drugs.

By agreement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by oscarsam(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
1)which is the best Airtel Plan for bonus airtime?
2) What's the migration code for Airtel smart connect?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Probably having fun with you or her personal reasons.
No.. Thats nt it. It's in an unhealthy way.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sheina:
How can I get in touch with people in Lagos that needs a good cook to make several soups for them like once a week or month
U need to do some targeted digital marketing.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Krystalluv(f): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello google, why are blood and urine tests saying negative while I feel pregnancy symptoms? am I the one wrong or the tests?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by fuckaholic25(f): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Legal : Get their interest and if there is an agreement, that is it.
Illegal : Force yourself on them, drug them or get them drunk.
ohh... so how will I meet them?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Krystalluv:
Hello google, why are blood and urine tests saying negative while I feel pregnancy symptoms? am I the one wrong or the tests?
Have u missed ur period?
Like two months consecutively?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
KanielOutis92:
How do i forget about someone i once loved a whole lot?
By diverting ur thoughts and imaginations to something else stronger and more realistic.

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
fuckaholic25:
u dey ment!! how I go con Bleep Kim, bey and Alicia
GET OUT OF THIS THREAD IF U AV NOTHING REASONABLE TO ASK OR DO WITH UR LIFE
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
fuckaholic25:
hehe, something is in Ur head!! u go dey enter my daughter? I go poison u live, on top one preek? werey boy!
I DIDN' CREATE THIS THREAD OR FORUM FOR THIS, WHY U DEY FALL MY HAND, YOU AND UR FRIEND?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by toprealman: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
ongback:
You want to kill buhari? grin grin grin
Google's response: No
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by toprealman: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Is the OP OK?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2020
toprealman:
Is the OP OK?
Depends on what you are talking about?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Why are men so stuupid?

Don’t blame them if you can’t keep your kitten one place
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by mrpoul(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2020
How can I get a girlfriend as a broke boy?

1 Like

Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Krystalluv(f): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Alexgman1:
Have u missed ur period?
Like two months consecutively?

Not really. I had a short period this month which is why I'm more confused. could it be that I tested too early?
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Alexgman1(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Krystalluv:

Not really. I had a short period this month which is why I'm more confused. could it be that I tested too early?
You are not pregnant. Just relax and keep calm.
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Ayandokun2000: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
does fati2001 really like dick or she's just pretending all this while
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Rebekah029(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
please on a serious note... my kitchen tap is faulty, like, it doesn't turn off completely...it is seriously leaking ....and I don't have money for now to change it.......so is there any thing I can do for now to stop the water from leaking.??
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by invinzible1: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rebekah029:
please on a serious note... my kitchen tap is faulty, like, it doesn't turn off completely...it is seriously leaking ....and I don't have money for now to change it.......so is there any thing I can do for now to stop the water from leaking.??
Use nylon to cover it
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by Rebekah029(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
invinzible1:
Use nylon to cover it
I've tried it.. but its not working..
Re: Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. by KpakpakpaRice: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rebekah029:
I've tried it.. but its not working..
I do not know how your plumbing work was done, but most sinks these days tend to have locks ( mostly underneath the sink ). So, you can always lock when not in use. Or, get a thick rope or rubber ( those kind they use for tying broom ), and tie it around the tap head ( apply pressure while doing so )...this will reduce it, if it doesnt totally stop the leakage. Subsequenty, get a plumber!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. / Please, I Need Help With My Ass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.