Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) (67267 Views)

Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) / Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by katyamizotta: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lionelbhass:
Meanwhile y'all DStv and GOtv users Should go check out all your channels I think Anonymous hacked their account as well.
Mine is showing all channels although I didn't pay for full plan.

All channels are showing but Anonymous did not hack.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by connhoon: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Now that you have call Olamide out he will join the protest soon.

Teewhy2:
Many of them just want to join the trending and not passionate about the course.
We haven't heard anything from olamide oooh or he is not aware of what is going on.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Mak4web(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
K
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
In protest like this, only the Kuti's have 100% street cred

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Eaglefine(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Abians no get joy at all...
see Wetin person pikin wish our Governor for him birthday. chaii

Ogbasadim . All I know is that Tomorrow na tomorrow.
#We must end it all

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
great no leader protests, we move.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Wizvicky(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Teewhy2:
Many of them just want to join the trending and not passionate about the course.
We haven't heard anything from olamide oooh or he is not aware of what is going on.
when ambode na him father. maybe sanwo olu na him step father.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by sammirano: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
angry
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
joefelin2345:
Not only him should be dealt with. In fact all the musicians, actors & actresses that took part in 2012 Occupy Nigeria at Ojota who now kept quiet when worse fuel increment has been foisted on the masses.

Exactly! Most of them were APC lobbyists and attack dogs disguised to be on the side of masses.. This time, no more paid political apologists and dividers..

We are vigilant!
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by abimbola74(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Higgies:
Revolution Now
#EndSars
What’s this?�
Smh
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by akdjr(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bros election no be like this ooooo. Have u ask yourself if the youth from the region with the block vote are part of the protest?
Higgies:
Revolution Now
#EndSars
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
There seems to be a lot of beating around the bush; If you looked deeply, you'd observe that what the youths really want is an overhaul of the country; it started with ENDSARS but it's beginning to take another dimension; when it becomes very clear that ENDSARS is just a decoy, you will see the beasts in our leaders, they are only keeping quiet now because the real issue has not be presented unequivocally.

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
people are being fed everyday and no where was it heard that billions or hundreds on millions was used to feed adults...and one minister of Disaster wants us to believe she spent over 2billion naira feeding school children. and some idiots would come here to ask why are they still protesting. May God punish anyone that would ask such a question on nairaland again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ugwum007(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lionelbhass:
Meanwhile y'all DStv and GOtv users Should go check out all your channels I think Anonymous hacked their account as well.
Mine is showing all channels although I didn't pay for full plan.

Please nobody hacked anything. Dstv/gotv sometimes open up all their channels especially on Sundays. This is not the first time it is happening.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
katyamizotta:

All channels are showing but Anonymous did not hack. GOTV and DSTV are been offered to get us watching and away from the protest. Watch PHCN improve services to get people home.

Stop this charade...it was an upgrade from them and as at now it has stopped

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by uptimum123(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
vhykeeytor:
people are being fed everyday and no where was it heard that billions or hundreds on millions was used to feed adults...and one minister of Disaster wants us to believe she spent over 2billion naira feeding school children. and some idiots would come here to ask why are they still protesting. May God punish anyone that would ask such a question on nairaland again

We know the drill

We know your sponsors

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by katyamizotta: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
uptimum123:

Stop this charade...it was an upgrade from them and as at now it has stopped

Thank you for clarifying. Comment modified. We move
#Endsars
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ibedun: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Why booing pasuma? Very unthoughtful lots.
How is MC Oluomo his pay master?

These set of youths can lead Nigeria, very dumb.

I am beginning to get scared of these brainless youths. I certainly wouldn’t hand the country over to these erratic thoughtless fools!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ibedun: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
vhykeeytor:

Shut up! Stop talking rubbish and focus on the protest!
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ipressplay: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Lionelbhass(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
ugwum007:

Please nobody hacked anything. Dstv/gotv sometimes open up all their channels especially on Sundays. This is not the first time it is happening.
oh ok.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sunnycliff:
No time for clout chasing. You either for us or against us. No neutrality or sitting on the fence.

#ENDSWAT

Venue for Owerri?
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
ibedun:

I am beginning to get scared of these brainless youths. I certainly wouldn’t hand the country over to these erratic thoughtless fools!!!!
Don't mimd them. Meanwhile there are vibrant youths everywhere but the dumbass will always overshadow them
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Joshforeal: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Stacyomolola:
We don't want any black wolf in sheep's clothing
If u aren't for us, u are against us

They only bullied him, they couldn't beat him fast before intervention would come angry angry

United wey stand
Divided we fall

#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endswat
#End old recycled bin inform of leaders angry
omo u fine die ooo. I like what I see. mo ti soro soke ooo
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Stacyomolola(f): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Joshforeal:
omo u fine die ooo. I like what I see. mo ti soro soke ooo

Eti soro soke da da tongue

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Lacash: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
ipressplay:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/fuji-artiste-pasuma-booed-by-endsars-protesters-at-alausa-ikeja/amp/
That’s a welcome development, e nor bad if anybody wey do anyhow see anyhow. #SayNoToBadGovernance #SayNoToAntiYouth
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by banmee(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is how wars start.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Saynotoapc(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Teewhy2:

Then it only nairaland you read news about the current protest.
He was responsible for immediate response to oxlade manager.
Baddo has being active on Twitter bro.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by codeigniter(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Teewhy2:
Olamide ke, abi uno hear enugbe master -- 'mo wa connected pelu awon Tomo the real jagaban'

Olabode is tinubu's boy, no spoil Badoo political career. sarcastically speaking
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by IkwerrePikin: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Higgies:
Revolution Now
#EndSars

Na only yoruba states dem fit win.
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by Mineisgrace(f): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Youth are United
Re: Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) by papyskinsy: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Endsarz don dey use style turn Fuji concert.. Dont lose focus our voice must be heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Photobombs Nadia Buari's Picture / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.