Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) (63801 Views)

EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by yultater: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na person we dey alive dey pay tithe cheesy....

#EndSars#
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Justice3000(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] Example to follow
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Saintly01(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mama you are doing well.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Strongbest(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
AnanseK:

The business centers a.k.a prosperity churches are missing the Jonathan type government largesse.

Their private jets are rusted, they want to remove Buhari by all means.

I am disappointed this comes from anyone at this time. Appreciate efforts and guide your hand from typing nonsense.....it can ruin your life, not joking.

Be wise. Just a word of advice. .

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Kabir5643(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool Wetin daddy freezer don contribute so far undecided? Yeye man

E be like say hin Don freeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Strongbest:

I am disappointed this comes from anyone at this time. Appreciate efforts and guide your hand from typing nonsense.....it can ruin your life, not joking.
Be wise. Just a word of advice. .

Are you threatening me just because my opinion is different from yours?
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Emoney07: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by chaloskyx: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
is that so madam people have done even 10x more than you and are not clout chasing or showing to the world their feats do what you need to do and move on.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by ElValiente(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2020
wale377:
The wife of the GO of Rccg foluke adeboye offers snacks to EndSars protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSlwRITUuk

Quoting from her caption on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfaXHOpzJi/

All sector I like that.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by God200(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Thank you ma.God LL pay you with heaven.u n ur family LL make the kingdom of God in Jesus name
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by dasparrow: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Thank you Mummy Adeboye for your charitable donation. God bless you ma. Aluta Continua! We move! No giving up now.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Na now day break
Ur husband greed follow put us for this bad government
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by dasparrow: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2020
chaloskyx:
is that so madam people have done even 10x more than you and are not clout chasing or showing to the world their feats do what you need to do and move on.

Mummy Adeboye is not clout chasing. If she had not announced her own contribution to the ENDSARS movement, your type will be the same people that will accuse her and her husband and RCCG of not adding their voices and support to the movement.

Now that Mummy Adeboye is adding her voice and support towards the movement you are still complaining. Nigerians like you need to stop being so negative, bitter and judgemental. Always looking for someone to condemn and tear down. Change please!

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by chaloskyx: 12:38am On Oct 19, 2020
no one forced her to say anything like i have said other people no even richer than her have done more and they are not making noise also what we need from the church is not puff puff but physical support let them come to the protest venue and join the cause who puff puff help did we say we are hungry. always looking for the easy way out
dasparrow:

Mummy Adeboye is not clout chasing. If she had not announced her own contribution to the ENDSARS movement, your type will be the same people that will accuse her and her husband and RCCG of not adding their voices and support to the movement.

Now that Mummy Adeboye is adding her voice and support towards the movement you are still complaining. Nigerians like you need to stop being so negative, bitter and judgemental. Always looking for someone to condemn and tear down. Change please!
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2020
We appreciate your contributions ma

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by JorgedeToledo: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2020
AnanseK:

The business centers a.k.a prosperity churches are missing the Jonathan type government largesse.

Their private jets are rusted, they want to remove Buhari by all means.

Mohammedan, what is your business with this thread.
There is a Mohammedanism section in nairaland that your contributions will be needed.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by danilmo: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Thanks and God bless you ma.

But please help us tell your spiritual son in Aso Villa to do the needful by resigning from this failed administration.

Thank you again in anticipation of your swift action as usual.

If osibanjo resign they ll just replace him with Mohamadu audu and nothing anybody will do abt it o..

let him stay there biko, at least we shaa know we still get small say in the govt with his presence even though his hands are tight,..
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by TOPAI7(m): 1:33am On Oct 19, 2020
God bless Mummy G.O

Hardgun:
Goood
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by OyinO: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2020
The first time a GO's wife has done something positive for Nigerian youths.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by ITL: 2:22am On Oct 19, 2020
SORO SOKE

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:38am On Oct 19, 2020
banmee:
At least she's feeding you with the money you all donated.

Puff puff? Lol, sis can do better

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Continue to be a mother to generations. Nigeria has to change.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Ademoore07(m): 3:04am On Oct 19, 2020
olorunthobby:
We are proud of you ma. You are mother of nations. God will answer your prayers and Daddy's prayers over the nation. Amen!

Lets Protest!!
There should be a delete button for topics we mistakenly created or we simply wish to take off this platform..

#WeWantADeleteBottonForOurTopics
Lalasticlala , pls take note of this advise.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Jabioro: 3:25am On Oct 19, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Thanks and God bless you ma.

But please help us tell your spiritual son in Aso Villa to do the needful by resigning from this failed administration.

Thank you again in anticipation of your swift action as usual.
If he resigned,he would leave everything unopposed..let him be inside
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Commonsense99: 3:39am On Oct 19, 2020
grin
This protest would hv been less potent if Buhari had left the Christian churches alone
Buhari's anti Christian Bill singlehandedly robbed the Church into this protest,
in his blind pro Fulani ideology, he didn't know he is shooting himself on the leg.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by delkuf(m): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Amen.
God bless you guys too.
Together, we are going to win this for the sake of the future of our kids.
Do not give up.
We will get there.
#EndSARSBrutality.

We moveeee
Are one of those girls in the pics because you have been using this for most of your post
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by CrazeMan69(m): 3:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Jessica555:
Please help me 70 persons should help me with 1000 naira each since I gave birth I've been in the hospital my bill is 70000 thousand naira. My husband lost his job and we cant afford the hospital bill. You can private chat me to be sure I'm not lying. 08068050168 Acc number 3102186243 first bank
angry See your mouth like 70 people. We follow you do the idu plor plor? grin
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by babajeje123(m): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2020
chaloskyx:
no one forced her to say anything like i have said other people no even richer than her have done more and they are not making noise also what we need from the church is not puff puff but physical support let them come to the protest venue and join the cause who puff puff help did we say we are hungry. always looking for the easy way out
So she should come and protest with you? I'm sorry to ask, are your parents also protesting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by TLE900: 4:41am On Oct 19, 2020
The

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by georgeakins: 5:10am On Oct 19, 2020
Rubbish! This nonsense must not continue this week. Government should deploy security forces to whip anyone disrupting public peace. I spent 3 hours from Berger to Ojota last Friday. The people protesting are more corrupt than those in government. It is so hard to come across a decent minded person in Nigeria today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.