Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) (1229 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pastor Foluke Adeboye, the wife of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) prepares food for EndSARS protesters.

She took to her IG page to share a video of herself praying over the food she made.
She wrote:

This morning I woke up early to do something to contribute my own quota to the clamor for reforms across all sectors in Nigeria. I realized that Interdenominational sunday services were going to be held at the major protest venues in Lagos and if I cant be there in person I can send something, so I decided to make puff puff for everyone at the venues this morning. I pray that the Nigeria we all wish for, for ourselves and the generation unborn will be achieved by the special grace of our lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
#ENDSARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ureMq1Hzw_A

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfaXHOpzJi/

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
We winning this war!
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mummy, God bless you. You have done your part.

Nigerians have been pushed for too long and tired of bearing the stupidity of few who have pocket resources meant for 200million souls for themselves alone. Thank God eyes don open

Hoping to see new hashtag this week. #EndSARS, #EndCorruption, #EndEconomic wreckers, #EndWicked Leadership, #RevolutionNow, etc
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Desiring reforms spirit, soul and body.Baba said "it is either we restructure or break up." Pastor son was @ Ikeja while mama is providing strength & nourishment for the gallant #EndSARS, #EndPoliceBrutality, #ReformNigeria crusaders.Seems the Adeboye's family
have seen a common vision
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by loramoore: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
cool
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by poshestmina(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
God bless every protester.
Every donor , financially, spiritually, mentally, medically .
In anyway you have contributed positively,SARS will not cut your life short .

I'm proud.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by 4tunebest(f): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
My darling Mummy G.O. Thank you ma for the spiritual and moral support.

We know how discreet you have been thus far concerning our sociopolitical issues in this country. You and daddy have always been careful about being opinionated concerning issues like this in the public. Hence your open support for the #End SARS movement means a lot to us; including the fact that that Daddy G.O. supports us as you couldn't have done this without his approval.

We love you and believe that your prayers for Nigeria during the monthly Holy Ghost services is already finding expression and the answers to these prayers are here, beckoning on us. Thank you so much dear Mummy. You have always been a mother in deed and now is no exception.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Beremx(f): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
She has done well. Her husband seems to have stopped hiding from the truth about the decay in Buhari's government
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Samunique(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thank you mummy G.O and God bless you ma!

I was almost shedding tears, I became so emotional, thinking maybe, maybe this is the time we have so long waited for in the history of Nigeria to free ourselves from these old demons and become truly independent.

My prayers go out to those comrades risking their lives outside there.
God bless you all !!!

Meanwhile, special thanks to Mr Buhari and his special Zombies whose recklessness and high-mindedness brought about this great Awakening.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Romanoff(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
I like that this protest is not just carnal, it is also spiritual. Abuja Prayer walk, was amazing from what I learned.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by cocolacec(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
sapphiere:
Pastor Foluke Adeboye, the wife of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) prepares food for EndSARS protesters.

She took to her IG page to share a video of herself praying over the food she made.
She wrote:

lalasticlala

Why puff puff ,you can do better than this with the trillions you have as a charity?
Nigerians elites be it political,religious,financial will never change,bunch of narcissists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
cocolacec:

Why puff puff ,you can do better than this with the trillions you have as a charity?
Nigerians elites be it political,religious,financial will never change,bunch of narcissists.
What have you done?

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by LordDarius(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice one ma'am...
Prayers will be nice too
#Endeverybadthing
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
cocolacec:

[/s]

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by mimimiles93: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
sapphiere:

She wrote:

lalasticlala
People who want SARS to go
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by FoolaniBandit: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thank you Ma. God bless you Ma. #EndSars #EndBuhari #EndNigeria
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2020

(1)

Oncesaved, not alwayssaved (read: John 15:5-6 & Romans 11:21-24) / Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? / Anyone Who Goes Against This Order Is On Its Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.