Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (71257 Views)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by fireback: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
nothing like thugs here, he was stabbed to death by president buhari himself.

3 Likes

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Travel well champ!!!
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by flexyrule(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

Slawomir said yesterday that they are going to hack DStv

I don't know how true it is

I met slawormir at the Benin city protest ground.
Although he didn't allow me snap with him
I think that niggarrr is something else. Probably he is into hacking
He has a Voltron car and he is on dreadlocks
It is obvious that niggarrr is a chronic drunkard, smoker and very intelligent

He is the one
He allowed me snapped his Nokia touch light phone
But he refused to show his face
If this is true, don't you think this comment would put him at risk?

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
It is only in Nigeria that government use taxpayers money to hire Fulani thugs to kill her own citizens because of peaceful protest. APC Polithiefcians will never know peace. Peoples life has no value to them. This is terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one

Pic or we no bliv
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by ajimo54(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
madridguy:
Government thugs killed him.

R.I.P hero.

Please, stop this nonsense! Yahoo boys are happy with this! I was duped 2.3 million by yahoo guys! I hate yahoo guys! End Yahoo nah! #End YAHOO in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
#EndSARS
IT shall never be well with those government tugs that killed him

#EndSARS

Y does the STUPID government doesn't want to listen to us? Useless government!
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by backlinks7: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Many people seeking to move to Canada often ask if a job offer is absolutely necessary. Although having a job offer could help, it is possible to immigrate to canada provincial nominee program without job offer 2021! Here are your options to immigrate.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Kubin: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Is better to die for freedom than to die for nothing, your killers will never see peace

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by AyoConduit: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
https://mixlr.com/soro-soke-radio/

I came across this. Keep up to date on the progress of the protest.

A better Naija is all we want.

Soro soke
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Nchenches: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
ajimo54:

Please, stop this nonsense! Yahoo boys are happy with this! I was duped 2.3 million by yahoo guys! I hate yahoo guys! End Yahoo nah! #End YAHOO in Nigeria!

Yahoo boys can defraud only fraudulent people.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Pinkybush: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
I believe Tony was stabbed by SARS men, not by thugs.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by georgealmond216: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
this niggars are assholes must you tell people his name or code-name or tell everything? una dey cast o
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by xreal: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

I think that niggarrr is something else.
Probably he is into hacking

He is the one

You said the bolded yesterday.

Plus this in romance section... : https://www.nairaland.com/6187871/where-slawormir

...someone is in love with the damn niggar guy.

#EndSARS
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Oluwasaudy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Got has been hacked

. Stations I no subscribe for Don day show...

I shock

I think say dem day do promo
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
This government should resign. They can't fix the problem. Let us be frank to ourselves and end this barbaric government.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Passionate888: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
madridguy:

R.I.P hero.
Apc members killed him
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
What of if now Sars guys they killed does people making it look like thugs. undecided I no trust does Sars and Nigeria government oh undecided
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Passionate1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
I wish R.I.P meant "Return if possible".

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Donspicey: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.
I met slawormir at the Benin city protest ground. Although he didn't allow me snap with him I think that niggarrr is something else. Probably he is into hacking He has a Voltron car and he is on dreadlocks It is obvious that niggarrr is a chronic drunkard, smoker and very intelligent
He is the one He allowed me snapped his Nokia touch light phone But he refused to show his face

Hmmmmm,,,,for security purpose u shoudnt ve said dat.......

Anybody wey get my pix no safe...........

same goes to dat niggahhhh.......

No be evry Nigerian dey cast dia pix....if u knw u knw.....

Ahead Ahead........

RIP Tony.....its too late to back off

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by splashbaby(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
You are doing well
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Where?
On Twitter?
See this one, my gotv has expired almost 4 days now am waxing it strong without going to subscribe as usual, so it is true.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
madridguy:

R.I.P hero.

Protesters sacked the police on the streets, now they're contending with armed thugs and criminals on the streets. What an irony.

RIP Tony. They've sacrificed you just like that pregnant woman.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Jlow2: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Buhari brothers at work
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=YungMillionaire post=95071066] You want to solve Nigeria's problems? Then divide the country into appropriate federal units (aka independent regions). The presidency will be entirely ceremonial position that would be rotated every 4 years from one region to the other. If the powers that be continue to postpone restructuring, I guarantee you that this country will witness another civil war. Yesterday, I called someone who I know to be a die-hard Nigerian, despite all the struggles he faces everyday as a typical Nigerian. I was surprised when he told me that its time for secession to begin. This person is a typical Nigerian, who normally would never even consider this. But seeing that the future is bleak as governments after governments continue to fail Nigerians, it appears some of these typical Nigerians are already considering the break up of the country - with the hope that it would at least not be worse than what we currently have.

The ruling class of this country are incapable of feeling the pains of the average Nigeria. The children of the elites drive around in expensive vehicles - that can feed the average Nigerian family for 10 years. The elites do not understand what it means to be struggling. Their families are doing as well or even better than the families of American and European elites. The ONLY thing that is keeping the 'peace' in this atmosphere of suffering and slavery, is that most Nigerians are extremely religious. And religion as the wiseman said is the opium of the masses. If you remove Islam and Christianity from Nigeria, it won't take up to a year before the slaves (average Nigerians) revolt and slaughter their slave masters ( Nigerian political elites).

U have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Did you even read what I wrote or you are incapable of understanding? Read again. Try and understand. Then respond accordingly. Don't be lazy.

So someone opposes you by just saying a point, and your incestuous mind could only come up with an insult to me? You must be mad. Nigeria is going to remain Nigeria and nothing will happen. You have a choice to drink the next available gutter water or hug your locality's transformer but Nigeria will still remain Nigeria.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by MajohBankz: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one
Actually DStv has been hacked. Our sub expired yesterday but all of a sudden everything came back online. I mean, yess!! It has been hacked. Please the discos should be next!!!!!!
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one

Idi0t and you are still posting jis details for world to see. G0d punish you
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one
That useless thief. Mtchhheeew What is he protesting for? This protest has turned to a joke.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
starbuck:
If they kill us in hundreds, thousands of us will rise against them✊

RIP Tony, your death shall never be in vain

Bros abeg borrow sense, its better to live suffering than to be killed, life sweet ooo. Dis endsars or wetin u dey call again is not worth dying for. grin
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by jayaim: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Very foolish government. Many youths are just feeling reluctant to come out, by the time things go set well I pity those in power. My mum have started saying it. They should keep joking. I predicted this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.