Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,024 members, 5,937,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 10:19 AM

What The Job Opportunities For Electrician Jobs In New Zealand? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What The Job Opportunities For Electrician Jobs In New Zealand? (45 Views)

Npc, Niger State: Fail To Pay Me For The Job Done As Promised. / Lady Reveals She Slept With The Manager During An Interview And Got The Job / 37 Job Opportunities For Young Nigerians At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Job Opportunities For Electrician Jobs In New Zealand? by williamsonsnina: 7:04pm On Oct 18
I am looking for an electrician job but I have no idea that can I get any job opportunities for the electrician jobs in New Zealand?

1 Like

Re: What The Job Opportunities For Electrician Jobs In New Zealand? by davidparkersen: 7:06pm On Oct 18
The electrician plays a very important role in construction sites or in residential homes. They install different electrical appliances in their homes or buildings. The electrician can work on the contract of any company or they can work independently. In New Zealand, the electricians can easily get their jobs on many job portals like monester.co.nz, seek.co.nz, nz.indeed.com, glassdoor.co.nz, goabroad.com, etc. If you have experience as an electrician, then you can register on any of these jobs searching portal and get your Electrician jobs in New Zealand.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Fighter Will Never Quit / Profitable Investments You Can Make For Financial Security / Avast Tech Number ☎️(34 6)-2 1 4 9 4 1 9 Call Now Customer Support Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.